Welp, this is what you wanted Sup Forums. This is Trump's America. Are you happy you fucking bigots?

Welp, this is what you wanted Sup Forums. This is Trump's America. Are you happy you fucking bigots?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailytelegraph.com.au/blogs/tim-blair/beware-the-fakening/news-story/2613bd13e58ad75468e4ac2718a400a2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

seems legit

America - APOLOGISE!

Didn' Appen

sorry

You left out the part where the whole bar started clapping.

Somebody should take his story and make it into this meme.

>this happened at a bar in LA surrounded by people

And nobody recorded it?

2016 liberal wipeout best year of my life so far

>Are you happy you fucking bigots?
Not until Justin Trudeau wins his head off with a shotgun.

was he literally shaking like a fucking leaf

Funny how liberals all seem to forget that they have smartphones with the ability to record things nowadays.

user fucking stop I like Silicon Valley and I can watch shit where the actors have different views to me but when an actor starts making shit up like this and starts bashing liberalism into everyone it really starts to piss me off and I end up being unable to watch them act because I just associate them with being called a racist bigot for being white.

Sounds like he and his friend physically assaulted some guys, I hope they press charges.

If he kills himself, do we win because the world lost another liberal or does he win because he's no longer surrounded by other people?

From the sounds of it these guys are some youtube celebs or something, so how does his appearance come into it, nothing racist was said they were just btfo for being cucks

happier than a pig in mud

thanks for asking

This sounds like fake news. Somebody should report him and get his account cancelled.

This is Trump's America, be ashamed you vile fascists.

I'm literally shaking with rage right now. I would've stood up and clapped for that brave bouncer.

all this banter happens to white dude
oh vey anudda shoul to the brown man

He should have not acted like a cuck.

>"Cucks cucks cucks!"
I desperately want this to be real, desperately. Seriously though, you're in a bar and people start acting fucking crazy and no one busts out their phone to record the zaniness?

Fucking liars.

>this happening in current year and nobody happened to record it
I think twitter should have a "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood." warning

dailytelegraph.com.au/blogs/tim-blair/beware-the-fakening/news-story/2613bd13e58ad75468e4ac2718a400a2

>Trump turned the homeless into ninjas

Make hobos great again.

>This totally happened.
>Listen and believe, shitlord bigot.

Didn't happen maybe?

>I can't imagine what it must be like to be someone who looks like me in other parts

I mean even his complete bullshit story is just "some guys said a meme at us a lot and it was mildly irritating". Is this really what oppression means now?

No my country is still 30% brown and run by kikes and we haven't gotten to start the race war yet. I'm kinda of really looking forward to Obama pumping Googles into every white neighborhood he can the second the tolerant left runs out of purely white places to live we get to start exterminating them.

Isn't he the cuck who got all buttblasted about Harambe memes being racist?

Fuck him.

>Are you happy you fucking bigots?
>> Kumal from screenshot isn't hanged on lightpole yet
>> OP isn't locked up in de-brainwashing camp yet
There's much of work to be done before I can finally be happy.

>play same fucking character in every show ever
>get aproached because you're semi famous and obviously oppose trump
>wow people hate me because my skin color