Let me get this straight, Americans

Let me get this straight, Americans.

You terrorize and enslave an entire race for over 300 years, Ban them from your societal privileges for the next 100 years, fill two thirds of your prison cells with them... and you're angry when they don't respect you?

Look in the fucking mirror.

Other urls found in this thread:

slaverebellion.org/index.php?page=the-black-slave-owners
youtube.com/watch?v=IuqHeWHQIeo
youtube.com/watch?v=C_rttgtyigc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Act_Prohibiting_Importation_of_Slaves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Bait this weak

I WASN"T ALIVE. I DIDN'T BULLY ANY NIGGERS SO WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I SUFFER. YOU FUCKIN OREO.

A fucking leaf

>Tfw you've been alive for over 400 years

I can't believe that in my old age I ended up on Sup Forums of all places. I miss having nigger slaves.

>1776 USA Formed
>1863 Emancipation Proclamation frees them
>USA had slavery for 87 years

Where do you asshats get 300 and 400 years?

Canada had slaves longer than we did, you fucking imbecile.

>Let me get this straight, Americans.

>You terrorize and enslave...

Wrong right out the gate, 1/10 made me reply

Fuck you.

Slavery was a human institution for 10's of thousands of years..White people ended it.

Talking shit about white people and slavery is an abomination

>You terrorize and enslave an entire race for over 300 years, Ban them from your societal privileges for the next 100 years, fill two thirds of your prison cells with them... and you're angry when they don't respect you?
Yes. And where's the problem with that?

W E A K B A I T
E
A
K
B
A
I
T

Yes thank you I did all of that

>niggers
>human

I crave my dog's respect more.

Citations needed - the post

I definitely understand why they're butthurt. I just want to ship them back to Africa

Why is that girl touching a turd potato with her face

Yup. All that slavery is on Europe and ultimately the Muslim slave trade that started it all.

We would have eventually phased it out too even without a civil war.

price of food stuffs in canada

b-but muh redpill

>Americans are responsible for what their ancestors did way before their birth.

A

It's about the fact their genes are just shitty.

It's nothing personal kid. 85 IQ avg societies don't work.

So wait, we dominated them for half a millennium and they still don't respect us? How fucking dumb are they?

Wrong. 100 of those years were British people living over here.

FUCKING

Price of water in Canada. Why should we even respect this shitter of a nation.

Yeah, non-whites had a nice run, now with Trump in office the Republicans are going full NAZI and going to liquidate them all after the wall is built.

America needs a new gulag manufacturing base to compete with China and niggers and non-whites only work when you beat, whip, and starve them.

Thats a bit much for tendies...

Holy shit. Those packs are like $5 at Walmart. Canada must really suck

THE DAY OF THE RAKE CANNOT COME SOON ENOUGH, LEAFS.

LEAF

Put a corner store at the top of mnt cook. Now move that mountain about 500 miles to your east.

See what they price bottled water at there.

I gave him blue eyes

mind your own business nigger

>fill two thirds of your prison cells with them
(((their))) prison cells

Hi leaf.

slaverebellion.org/index.php?page=the-black-slave-owners

>The following chart shows the free Black slave owners and their slaves in Charleston
>year...owners...slaves owned
>1790...49...277
>1800...36...315
>1810...17...143
>1820...206...1,030
>1830...407...2,195
>1840...402...2,001
>1850...266...1,087
>1860...137...544

There have been black slave owners from the very beginning.

Anyway, no. I'm not necessarily angry when they don't respect me - not as much as I'm angry when they don't respect themselves and what privileges they do have now.

>Northern Canada
>Everyone up there makes $60+an hour
>Not just fucking bringing snow inside from the frozen shithole and drinking that

Its a retard tax

I refuse to kiss nigger ass simply because they are black. Check your Afro privilege.

Calling them a race would imply they are humans

Daily reminder that this is why Trump won

>implying any of that is modern america's fault

fuck off, leaf.

the reality is everybody in america has the same opportunities, unless you stuff it up.

these people stuff up their opportunity at upward mobility, then cry about it and say it's all america's fault.

they need to look in the mirror.

>let me tell you about this shit that happened before you even existed and why it's reasonable for others to judge you for the actions of others

i'm an asian, i don't owe blacks a damn thing

Make that three thirds of our prison cells.

why are poltards itt pretending that they don't support everything OP mentioned

>for over 300 years
>that time traveling trade route.

Fucking KappaRoss420BlazeIt

i don't want their respect

Let's be honest, Sup Forums is satire

If Sup Forums wasn't satire, there would be 20,000 white males running around lynching niggers and exploding Muslims.

Attaboy Canuckfag! Now let Rome have it!

Let me get this straight, Middle East.

You terrorize and enslave an entire race for over 700 years, pillage and rape their women, castrate their men, and your angry that they wont let you into Germany?

Look in the mirror.

>implying that won't happen within two decades

Im a mexican and i have never owned any niggers in my life time

Literally every country has a history of slavery.

Also, Africa literally started slavery. The Dutch and Spanish would give gold to the African warlords.

It's not like they just fucking walked in there and started taking slaves. The Africans have always been a bunch of savages.

Sup Forums isn't satire

The problem is the overwhelming majority of these people are either underaged or have too much to lose to act on their political beliefs to the smallest extent

I'm not 100s of years old though, leaf. I take pride in myself, not my poor as fuck hillbilly ancestors.

Sup Forums is satire, though. It's not like most people here actually hate brown people and Jews.

It's just a satirical suspicion, hence the use of the words "kike" and "nigger" being thrown around everywhere. It's Internet extremism, which is much less harmful than ACTUAL extremism.

After all, liberals have pushed the idea that "words can hurt"

Meanwhile, the posts here hurt nobody, all the while the minority crime rate is spiking and America inner cities and Muslim countries remain some of the most dangerous places in the world.

Irony expressed through ironic racism.

heheheheheh

There's a reason why blacks don't get reparations

remember when hillary won?

me neither

It's called welfare and government funded abortions.

Leaf thread sage

I'm 34

Really leaf? It wasn't until white America that slavery was seen immoral and wrong. He'll the Barbary coast wars were fought because, for the love of god, Africa just could not stop enslaving people. Go read a history book an tell me again how America is the reason slavery is illegal in the modern age

Hey NIGGERS

ONE POST BY THIS ID

STOP FEEDING THESE THREADS

Look at me

I'm the westerner now

They're lucky they're here getting their EBT cards and Obamaphones instead of starving in Africa.

Okay so Blacks are underperforming in America because of Slavery.

That still leaves every other country on Earth to explain m80. 1 down 194 to go.

I haven't done anything and they aren't slaves anymore. Get over it you fucking cry babies.

That's a chain in northern communities. It costs a ton of money to ship anything over there.

>im not responsible for my ancestors
>but muh white heritage
Kek

Be quiet fellow burger my shekel welfare will be reduced if people realize the USA is not the ultimate evil in the universe.

Slavery is literally the best thing to ever happen to black people though. It's irrefutable. They were given the richest land in the world and did absolutely nothing with it. If it wasn't for us taking them out of Africa they wouldn't have the opportunity to live comfortable lives potentially making millions(like athletes), but instead would be living in some fucking third world shit hole in a mud hut with an IQ below room temperature.

They should be thanking us, if anything.

See, this is why you should've never let them have a place in your society. If it was any other races these black people would never had a chance to be so uppity.

But germany let them in

Duuude, relax, it's just niggers.

>tfw no pale GF with nose freckles

jews dominated the slave trade

no jews = no niggers in america

since we oppress them so much with our terrbl terrbl racism, it is our duty to send them back to their original homelands

jews think that they are the special supreme "chosen people", and everyone else was created only to be their slaves

Through jokes will come the truth. I speak for myself there's so much wrong in history and in current events but I wont blame a whole continent for it, because there's stupid people everywhere. So the only thing I can do is joke about it.
>For eg. blacks,
I've been in some african countries and almost EVERY black man told me that he wouldnt work for another black man. And frankly africa would be lost without foreign help despite their efforts to say they are fine on their own,
>Jews
Only met 2, and 1 of them had every characteristic you guys describe. He was rich but even took bootles of water from home to the restaurants and always complained about the bills at the end.
I'm not going to say every jew or black is bad but they can have more "tendencies" to other things

Bonus clip:
youtube.com/watch?v=IuqHeWHQIeo

They can stop respecting them in their own country where their marvelous "roots" are if they really wanna make it a serious thing instead of children talk.

An ENTIRE race you say?
Gee i guess those niggers are in jail just cos they black right?
Fuck off leaf fag

>youtube.com/watch?v=C_rttgtyigc
Leaf is out in force today.

>Let me get this straight, Americans. You terrorize and enslave an entire race for over 300 years

No, it started when blacks decided to sell other blacks if you really want to get to the bottom of it.

underrated

When you put it like that - are you saying we should kill that race all along?

For how many years have muslims terrorized and enslaved the mediterrean?

For how many years have tribes of niggers terrorized and enslaved their neghbour?

week*

Underrated as fuq

And true to boot.

Americans didn't enslave an entire race.
Africa enslaved their own kind and sold them to the Confederates. The Americans fought in the civil war to free the slaves. over 1million Americans died for the nig nogs

I didn't enslave or oppress anyone. Fags need to move on with their fucking lives and stop blaming past events they weren't even ALIVE for for all their problems.

One of the first US Slaveowners was Black

Isn't it interesting that leftist pukes are obsessed with "karma" and "payback", but whenever something doesn't go their way or their "people" suffer - suddenly karma or payback doesn't exist. Anything that happens to them is a mockery of fate, they couldn't possibly be receiving karmic justice or payback for things they've done - everything afflicted on them is merely an anomaly and miscarriage of their view of "justice".

Sup Forums isn't satire newfag

don't forget we stoppe importing slaves in 1808
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Act_Prohibiting_Importation_of_Slaves
inherited guilt isn't real, blacks in my town went to the same shitty public school I did. I studied, they fucked around. At my pleb job I showed up on time everyday and worked, they didn't and mouthed off.
there are some privileged whites that grew up with tutors and nice schools but 99% of whites grew up with the same seevices eveyone else did