Why the fuck do americucks get so mad about flag burning what the fuck

why the fuck do americucks get so mad about flag burning what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

nzhistory.govt.nz/media/photo/flag-burning
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't know i really couldn't care less

Bc they're hypocrites. But on the other hand putting Libs in jail or deporting them sounds great.

that flag represents everything we stand for you fucking faggot

nzhistory.govt.nz/media/photo/flag-burning

When was the last time New Zealand did anything of consequence?

You have no national pride so you can't understand

I don't get mad. If anything I appreciate it when liberals do it, since it inevitably paints a worse picture for them.

It never looks like a dignified protest of people dissatisfied with the system. Nine times out of ten, it just provides videos of folks chimping out, and that's how we get more Trumps in office.

Most don't, kiwi. Pretty much only old folks get upset about it.

>What a baby, how disrespectful
>LOL UMAD???? CONSERVATIVES BTFO xD

Nationalism is hardly conservative

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

>flag burning falls under freedom of expression
Does it really though? Does it actually say that in print or is it just some dumb meme people believe is true?

I don't really mind. Fly or burn any flag you want, including the Confederate flag.

Think of it like flushing vegemite down the toilet.

Flags are symbols.
They represent the country, and more importantly they represent the past of that country.
They represent all those who gave their lives under that flag so we could be born.

It's one thing to insult a person, or a group. They can defend themselves.
But the dead can't.

Incidents of flag burning would be more tolerable if the college students would stop doing it for attention and shut the fuck up more often. They are the demographic that's doing it on a regular basis.

It's like wiping your ass with a piece of white bread and putting sprinkles on it.

That's where it ends up a few hours afterwards anyway

Every time they burn a flag it makes them seem less American. They're disrespecting it because fuck the system, but the flag is not a representation of the system. The flag represents the nation, and by burning it, they're saying they do not wish to be a part of it. It's a symbolic gesture towards the destruction or upheaval of the nation who's flag you're burning.
There are flags of the seperate departments in government, whichever one pisses them off the most would be more acceptable, same goes for cities. The burning of the National flag however just throws a middle finger to every US citizen and patriot.

It's actually already a law I believe, there's a special protocol for retiring a flag.

Flag burning is illegal here. But so is everything else.

I guess having your flag burned is the price you pay for freedom. Consider yourselves lucky Amerifriends.

Shouldn't be illegal senpai.

Still very horrible to do

why the fuck are liberals so degenerate what the fuck

I have a whole folder of things that make me ask that same question

flag burning, who cares about flag burning?

We're the Marmite Island.

This so hard it hurts.

They burn the flag but have no clue what it means and how it looks to other Americans. They should keep doing it so they lose any good will people had for them.

BTFO

>feminists get triggered by everything
True.
>when I do one specific thing, conservatives get triggered
No shit, Sherlock.

idort here

>you should be able to burn the flag if you like
>state houses should also be allowed to have confederate flags flying to represent their history

come at me. I also believe in both the holocaust and the armenian genocide

>A fucking leaf
Well said though.

How soldiers died to defend your right to disagree and criticize your government?
The flag is nothing, the constitution is what they died defending you retard.
The flag changes regularly, if it were so sacred we would still be using the 13 stars version.
But the ENTIRE POINT of burning the flag is a protest against the government. There may be more accurate or thoughtful ways of doing so but this form still falls under the protection of the first amendment, the very thing that the troops fought to defend.

Disrespect is still protected in these United States

I'm curious but how would you protest most efficiently if you were in their shoes?

I mean all this talk about not kneeling during the anthem or flag burning makes me wonder what form of protest would actually get your average, comfortable American thinking and considering the view point of a protester without outrage at them or dismissal?

There's a difference between getting triggered and just wanting to see your kind exterminated for the fuck of it.

>Mom, get my hot pockets!

Almost no one cares. Trump is just baiting them into burning American flags. He now has photos of his opponents burning American flags.

Because it's fucking disgusting.
It's a rebellion against everything our nation stands for. It's one of the only things that makes me truly angry, and probably would cause me to chimp out if I saw anyone doing it in real life.

It's an extremely weak law that can be fought against in court under the Bill of Rights under the clause of freedom of expression.

Literally the only way to be charged with it is if you were burning it for no other reason than to be edgy.

Literally the only reason the burned the flag and said those things is because of a tweet. Trump was the one who pulled the trigger on all of this. Everything is a reaction to him. How powerful is this man?

Burn a LGBT or Tranny flag in retaliation. Let's see how they like it.

>yes
>no

They lost and state buildings are suposed to be a representative of unity and acceptence. The confederate flag represents neither of those.

If people want to fly the confederate flag and burn the us flag more power to them.

dunno man, it's not like the caskets of fallen military personnel are draped in the nation's flag. its totally not disrespectful to step on the flag or burn it

oh wait

I dunno why people get so mad when libshits make asses of themselves, but I also don't know why flag burning should be legal when this is already the law regarding treatment of the flag as it stands currently.

>Confederate flags aren't okay to fly over state buildings
>except the six flags over Texas and Mexican flag over California
???

>Flag code
>Law
Don't be retarded. That reflects poorly on all of us.

This.

Well you're not wrong.

I don't really get angry at flag burning but the way I see it, if you burn your own flag then you should fuck off to somewhere else and stand behind another flag.

>national pride

Sounds like you don't have self pride and need to compensate with something spookboy.

I get angry because it is an expression of disloyalty and disrespect towards those who have sacrificed to make America great and those who are currently trying. Even if the country became a shithole anyone who loved it and wanted it to change should wave it proudly and demand the restoration of its honor, that America be "made great again".

Personally I would love to see a ban or penalties on burning the American flag if for no other reason than every single flag burning I have seen has been carried out by the dregs of society that contribute nothing good and I would see gone.

Burning a flag sure makes it seem like you hate the country in general instead of harboring some desire to see it improve.

I'm aware that it is protected as free speech but my right to disagree with that act is equally protected.

I don't think it should be illegal to burn the flag.

I think it should be legal to kill people who burn the flag.

>mfw conservacucks are pro censorship

>mfw pepsi is ruled by a bunch of old LARPing roasties

Don't fuck with our flag? I won't fuck with yours.

(Oh yeah! As if Aussie flags were worth burning!)

Try hards!

It's like shitting on graves, it's extremely disrespectful.

>They represent all those who gave their lives under that flag so we could be born.

Can you faggots cool it with this shit? Nobody died so that you could be born. What? If your great-great-great-great-grandad hadn't got pnemonia and died in the Napoleonic wars you wouldn't be here shitposting in Canada? You live in a fucking colony retard. You have a foreign ruler on your money.

People die and it's not the 18-year-olds giving each other gonorrhea in the trenches that built your nation's infrastructure, legal system, or facilities. Now stop jerking off to Call of Duty like it's a history book.

Should be completey legal but I would expect onlookers to savagely beat those burning the flag. It should be legally acceptable but socially unacceptable.

I can live with this logic, but if flag burning is going to be banned then there should also be a ban on publicly displaying any type of Nazi apparel, symbols or hand gestures . Why should you be allowed to celebrate groups which have killed US troops in war and committed terror attacks on US soil? How is that not a slap in the face to every American who fought and died in WWII? Additionally, confederate flags should be banned as well. They're disrespectful to the legacy of soldiers who dies serving the legitimate US government during the Civil War.