Alt-Right exists and Sup Forums is the HQ

SJWs have a point

Muslims are good people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRpwuj5lOm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree fellow Sup Forums user!

Fag

In a borderline battle, even if we strike and get hurt, isn't it okay?

First of all you fucked up by not having a leaf or 5 stars

Lord-Dicksuck's balls bounced up and down as black, arab, and mexican cocks invaginated his butthole. Big thick, girthed dicks GAPE his butthole.

Ecstasy and awe shown from his face. Godly ethnic cocks paved roads of golds up his ass. Moans, groans, and laughs filled the area. Clap clap, clush and Inmendhoe was creampied by ethnic cocks. Butthole agape 2 inches.

Homosexual germanic jewish slut spider, the story.

Boring shitpost

get gud

sagey sagey

Holy shit lmao

back to

they're from Sup Forums

Indonesia full of muslims fuck off faggot i fucking hate your country i hope your president starts a war with Australia so we can annihilate you cunts fuck all indonesians

better luck next time

Couldn't agree more.

I second this

>Racism is a serious issue that needs to be dealt with
I guess. It depends on the severity on it, if you get your fee fees hurt because someone said a word, too fuckin bad. If you start going full KKK mode, then yeah.

>Drumpf should have lost
lol no. Hillary has a lot of corruption behind her, and her only argument for the race was "STOP THE EVIL RACIS BIGGOT ETC. TRUMP" It's not like Sanders was going to have a different strategy anyway.

>Alt-Right exists and Sup Forums is the HQ
Call it what you want, but if you're not baiting, Sup Forums is, as you SHOULD know, is a place where we could ALL be lying right now. Granted, it does seem to be an "HQ"

>SJWs have a point
That's a broad statement, with tons of points that could be wrong or right.

Muslims are good people
Kinda. I mean, if you look at the news, you hear Muslims are the only kinda people who are committing these attacks, not Christians or Jews, so it's only natural to associate them with their stereotypes. Plus, there are a few things I didn't like about their religion, but that's not relevant. They're basically in a shit situation right now with their social status of being terrorists, and welfare whores.

>not going full KKK mafia
shiggy diggy

youtube.com/watch?v=eRpwuj5lOm0

>1337
Well shit. I guess you're right there user.

>racism
stop hating white people
>drumpf should've lost
according to...?
>alt-right Sup Forums
ok?
>sjw
don't kid yourself
>mudslimes
kill yourself

Racism, being proud of your heritage is something everyone should be allowed to have. If you have black pride, Asian pride why can't people have white pride?

Trump should have lost... He ran an efficient campaign resulting in more electoral college votes. The rules where the same for Hillary, her campaign was just not as good.

Alt-Right... Could you please define what that is? Except a media buzzword to explain why the MSM was so bad at predicting the election result.

SJW have a point, they might have 1 or 2 but most of the time they are just crybabies, once outside of the echo chamber everything they see has to be racist, discrimination, bigotry, rape... Screaming like toddlers will make people handle you like one.

Muslims are good people, I'm sure there are, but being naive about them is not going to improve relations. They don't integrate and basing your opinion one 2-3 good examples would be the same as saying, both my parents are white and good people, therefore all white people are good, in Europe and Asia here have been multiple studies addressing the integration problem of our societies and Muslims always seem to have a major problem with accepting the ways of the land they immigrate to. If you want to live with sharia or middle eastern laws, move there we are not forcing you to stay where you feel unhappy.

People shouldn't be proud of something they had no control over. White pride, black pride, yellow pride, etc... is all fucking stupid.

I'll agree there, but you shouldn't be ashamed of it either. They society I live in is the result of centuries of building it, ever changing. Blame me for being an oppressor and putting guilt on my plate won't change the pride and gratitude I have for my ancestors and what they have created. Forgetting and oppression of their ways / traditions has only resulted in making people angry and feeling disconnected.

There is often talk of human rights, but it is also necessary to talk of the rights of humanity. Why should some people walk barefoot, so that others can travel in luxurious cars? Why should some live for thirty-five years, so that others can live for seventy years? Why should some be miserably poor, so that others can be hugely rich? I speak on behalf of the children in the world who do not have a piece of bread. I speak on the behalf of the sick who have no medicine, of those whose rights to life and human dignity have been denied

all reactionaries are paper tigers

Can anyone give me one reason racism is bad that isn't dogmatic? That isn't basically on the same level as the ten commandments?

Because logically, it's bulletproof. Simple pattern recognition and acting on available data.