Lets say I'm a really rich person (50 billion US$) and would like to kill every Nigger on this planet...

Lets say I'm a really rich person (50 billion US$) and would like to kill every Nigger on this planet. (Later Jews and other shitskins.)

How would I do that?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
youtube.com/watch?v=g2VeXbqBQBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you are german
you should know

Hire people in Africa to do it for you.
Then bring in white settlers to finish the job and begin recolonization.

Develop a deadly virus that only kills niggers. Easy

Jews you have to kill. Niggers is quite easy, just let them run their own government.

Viral pathogen, extremely long (think years) incubation period.

But this must be done carefully. I don't want the virus mutating.

Genetically modify syphilis to be lethal, then if you still have more money for genetic changes, make it air born
As for kikes, that's gonna be harder

Niggers arent a problem without Jews.

Pay me ill doit

Fug this guy had it before me

Gene tailored virus. With CRISPR it is more then possible.

Also checked, PRAISE KEK

holy shit lol

What is the story behind the pic?

If it takes some milions more here and there it still will be worth it.

You can also invent a vaccine beforehand.

Also checked again, PRAISE HIM!

Give african governments chemical and biological weapons.
>For jews
Lots of hit men, and paying loser neo nazis to kill jews. Pay in cash, never let them see your face.

Hire an Italian

I would also like to mention that my posts here do not represent my true opinions and believes, it is just fun and satire.

Spend some on therapy to help you stop being a massive sociopath, then spend the rest on funding futuristic technology to build robots and space tech.

You worthless rich piece of shit who doesnt deserve a dime

Create a virus that targets only people with sickle cell anemia

Bam. Niggers and white race mixers destroyed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide

under rated

>$50 billion
Cut welfare and foreign aid.

1. Start a campaign to end foreign aid because it's racist to imply niggers need help from whites.

2. Watch africas population implode.

Start WW3 and try to win this time?

Would be more beneficial if instead the virus made all of their offspring 100% European.

Oh shit

Influence politics with your money. Appeal to voters.

Yes it's that simple.

>world wars
so 20th century

Kek wills it
The Michael Jackson virus.

Side effects include paedophilia

Spend some on video games to help you relieve your violent urges, then spend the rest on funding medical technology to end cancer and rebuild our bodies.

You sick fuck.

just spray all their crops with agent orange or some other kind of herbicide

Make it lethal but very curable only 1st worlders could afford to cure its population once symptoms start

Nah, buy middle eastern countries bio weapons and spend money to cause political tension.
>Like soros

Quite simple kraut! Pay for the research of one (or more) scientists that are considered pariah for the top secret organizations around the world.

Let them develop a virus that targets certain races, based on certain exclusive genes (thus the only mutation is against that exclusivity, posing no threat to outer hosts, while specifically giving it a target), while not being possible to be redesigned against you. How do you do that? Keep the progenitor sample to yourself. Surgically attach yourself to it and if your vital signs are dropping, self destruct the capsule.

One year, and the only traces left are in the history books.

Haha! pay crop dusters to spray round up in the air.
>cheap
>Africa becomes a desert in 2 weeks.

tfw you realize OP is Bill Gates

subvert and annoy white people until they go batshit again
wait a sec...

Buy nukes from Putin and drop them all on Africa

>just spray all their crops

You mean all their dirt cookies?

Fund colonization of Mars instead of murder stuff

Just engineer a virus that works on sickle-shaped blood cells

100 USD a head would probably put a dent in Africa.

Some pistols and more (((BLM))) funding would get the ball rolling here in the US

First up:
Get elected as President of the USA

Bioweapons are like Pandora's Box. You could have the perfect cure for them and still get fucked because what comes back to you after it jumped through a few million hosts is not necessarily the same as what you released into the wild.

Also BfV please go, I won't give you any reason to show up at my doorstep.

Free sterilization and abortion programs in the third world. You pay 50$ to each person who wants to get sterilized

Build robots with wheeled feet, because wheels combine the efficiency of human ingenuity with the versatility of nature's locomotive design.

Get the fuck off this board you fucking cuckold faggot.

Melanin eating arsenic releasing bacteria/fongi

>all their crops
??

Distribute crack to the inner cities

you can start with sinking every refugee boat

Shouldn't be too hard. Feral nignogs in the wild rely upon the white man for food, water, and meds. Just put some sort of drug or chemical in their food supply that will sterilize them and make them infertile. You can only kill them if you stop them from breeding.

>Hire an Italian

lol no

Okay, I have another question. Will the white people even rear up a last time (race war) before they will be finally absorbed by other races? I don't see a chance for whites to survive the next 100 years in bigger numbers. Pls make me some hope. :(

We need to change the timeline.

>„Sollten wir Deutschen in diesem Kampf besiegt werden, dann würde dieses deutsche Volk mit Stumpf und Stiel ausgerottet. Der Jude würde ein Erbarmen nicht kennen, eine Gnade nicht kennen, in diesem Kampf um Leben und Tod, um Sein oder Nichtsein.“ (Robert Ley)

He was right :(

youtube.com/watch?v=g2VeXbqBQBY

Maybe...spend it on no killing? Some cool technology to improve future instead? No?

This guy is on to something

You would look into crafting a genophage that is both non replicating and non mutating.

Sole purpose would be the steralize and drastically shorten the lifespan of all nigger males who have genetic specific grnomic triggers. (skull shape, melanine density, eye colour, etc)

The women varient can be made semi sterile (eggs literally only receptive to sperm of insert race here) with life expectancy whatever you want.

From there, feel free to tailor it to ensure that while the race doesnt need to go extinct, only those who meet threshold requirements survive passing only positive, reinforced genes, any and all lesser receptors such as downies, are bred out.

You forgot the part where we realized conquering on foot a mountainous country wasn't a great idea. So we gassed everyone - including Swedish Red Cross hospitals.

GO TO SLEEP BARRON

Wouldn't killing niggers be the ultimate future improvement?

Why non mutating? You can keep it under control as long as you dictate a certain pattern for searching. When it comes to races, there are exclusive genes or at least preponderate ones. Although I don't think you can "program" to search for a certain % of a gene, you can "program" it to search for a overdistribution of one, with the base model implanted from another race that keeps the said gene to a minimum. Any mutations would occur in the basis of eliminating the target rather than replicating another possible gene that hasn't been in contact with the virus. Am I missing something here? Mutation = fast results.

lol

First priority should be the jews. Without the jews, we can handle the niggers. It's a better use of the money.

Hire niggers to kill jews.

Pick minority black groups in major African countries and fund them with weapons.

Get them to genocide the majorities in their countries using your payed for training and guns.

Another option is to bribe the Chinese government to start eugenics programs where they're exploiting. Keep this up and use gibs to promote mass sterilization.

Mutations are nature's fuck you.

Imagine a genophage that mutates to make the recipient smarter, far more aggressive, stronger and vicious. (think smart, cognitive version of 28 days later runner)

We have what is known as cerberus flu in Melbourne.

One recruit brings in a set strain, it goes through nearly every fucker on base, eventually up to and always including the C.O

By the time it gets back to patient 0 it is so fucking warped that he himself gets infected and the cycle begins anew. Should they head into Frankston or the city they both pass that demonic version to the locals and any new ones we havent exp yet back onto the carrier. For around half the year our base is a constant recurring wave of a walking shitshow of sniffles , sneezes, coughing, fevers, delerium and diahrea (spelling).

Mutations allow for exactly that. You want control? You do not want it to come back and take a chunk out of your arse before raping the wound? You make it stable, non replicating and disable any and all mutatable triggers.

Bribe or hire biologist to give or produce biological weapons to you. Then you release it in africa and all niggers die.

Sickle Cell Tsar Bomb

lol nope, most africans live very widely spaced in rural areas in outdoor settings

Bio weapons

Fair enough. Thank you for your answer.

support far right partys that want immigrants sent home

then cut the foreign aid budget

then they will die without whites supervising them eventually anyway

No problem, very welcome.

But on your line of thought it is also correct. Sever half life duration mutatable genomic strands (so you know the absolute longest an area can be hot for) destroy any and all means of international/interstate transport and release into an area you want wiped out.

Bobs your uncle.

Any places you coinhabit or run the risk of contact with an entity or race you do not want dusted, retain stability in exchanged for rapid geestation.

out jew the jew
Use your money to place nazis in key positions (media, education, goverment, banks, tap water) spend a few decades brainwashing the white population to uncuck themselves. Genocide niggers.