IS Sup Forums JEW!?!

Hahah, goy, of course noone here is jewish, we all here are antisemite, mansplaining, woman hating, transphobic racists, also we love capitalism since it gives shekels to me, and you love it too. Or you are a commie shill.

No, why would you think that?

You forgot cis

Yes.

No, Sup Forums is only satire

HK Fillon shillllllssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

king of Sup Forums here. i decide if Sup Forums is jew or not. if you're asking whether its ideology stems from judean roots then the answer is no but it does exhibit jewish aspects such as subversiveness and also some of the members who post are jewish

This is true though.

No OP, you are the Jew

Is satire JEW?

Wait, fuck, really?

No, but the "fear the Jew" meme is satire

This place is a 100% juden rat hole.

I am Jewish, yes

According to my dna tests, I'm 25% jew.

Please gas me painlessly.

lol, youre only 25 percent master race.

>masterrace
Shut the fuck up Schlomo. You did this. You tainted my otherwise pure Aryan genes. FUCK YOU.

This.

When will the rest of the world realize that the Jews are the real Aryan race?

I'm happy to have superior genetics to these dirtbreeds

Give in to the darkness, Anonymous... It is the only way you can win.

Yes

I don't want power over anyone other than myself, fuck you and your parasite religion and genes. I just want to live in a comfy home in Norway after becoming a successful and wealthy author with a few cats and maybe some rugged, handsome (or twinky and feminine) European man or a pretty European or Japanese girl. That's all I want, is happiness and to be left the fuck alone by the rest of the world and especially by you fucking schnozzes.

Eat a dick and let me LIVE MY FUCKING LIFE YOU REPTILIAN CUNT REEE GET OUT OF MY GENES

Sounds like your genes have a bit of homosexuality in them

TO THE GAS CHAMBERS

YEAH THEY DO MY HALF BROTHER IS GAY AND HAS TWO ADOPTED BLACK SONS AND HE LIVES IN SEATTLE AND OWNS A GAY BAR

AND MY ADORABLE COUSIN IS BI/LESBIAN AND GETTING MARRIED TO HER FIANCE IN JULY BUT SHE'S NOT A COMPLETE DEGENERATE LIKE MY BROTHER

I REFUSE TO GO TO THE GAS CHAMBERS I'M INFERTILE ANYWAY I'VE HAD SO MUCH STRESS PUT ON MY BODY AND MIND IN MY LIFE I HAVE LITERALLY RENDERED MYSELF INFERTILE SO I CAN'T EVEN REPRODUCE NOR DO I WANT TO

JUST LET ME DO MY SHOOOOOW

This...got...weird.

I was like you once... However, I was sensible enough to accept my inner darkness to become stronger than anyone and everyone. I could cure you of your latent homosexuality if you only give me the chance.

Pol has always been and always will be satire :-)

DAK DAK DAK

....We-Are-The-Jew-Now

If your already tainted you can convert and become a zionist KIKE, it's a glorious path in comparison to being a deispora globalist scum.

You don't have to be a treacherous scum you can be nationalist and a Kike, remember Israel Os after all a nationalit country, if you will convert and do an allya at least get a decent degree and a job, living here is quiet expensive, a good solid stone Home + a nuclear shelter as a basement can cost you up to three hundred thousand dollars/700,000 $ or two million/ three million shekels.