Sup Forums loses LELELE

Homophobes, racists, white nationalists, and people that oppose immigration eternally BTFO in this universe.

That would refer to legal immigrants, not hordes of foreign conquerors.

Did aliens visit the Earth back then?

I wasn't an alien in the land of Egypt, so this quote doesn't apply to me.

>Christianity is backwards and evil and outdated in the current year
>but whitey should disregard the survival of our own race and civilisation because the bible says so

I'm an atheist that hates refugees and attacks homosexuals because they're faggots.
>Occupy Dipshits BTFO

But WE WAZ KANGZ in egypt i don't get it

Ayyyy lmao

a̱͙̱̳ỳ̺̻̼̗͙͈yl͇͖̘̝͓m̶̰̩͚̠ao̭

That's a pretty obviously logical fallacy if I've ever seen one. Occupy Democucks is good at committing those.

>(((Leviticus)))

That's probably from that retarded bible they give to shitskins who can't read.

I only read KJV bitch.

if i broke the law, i would be punished. if an illegal alien were here, they are to be punished accordingly. it's pretty simple, stupid

If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

-- Lev. 20:13

Why would I care what some old book says?

Now where's that one smuggie?

The one that says "I have nothing but contempt for you and your backwards belief but I'm going to post this quote from the bible in hopes that you'll do what I want."

>implying Sup Forums is christcucked

Damn right, I don't care about what some kike wrote 3000 years ago.

wtf i love leviticus now

t. Occupy Democrats

Thats for ONE alien, not 50000000000 invasion

>leftists mock religious conservatives for believing in "fairy tales"
>leftist uses a quote from said book of "fairy tales"
Classic doublethink

Occupy dems are christian now? Wtf?

Deuteronomy 17:
2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
Stone muzzies when?

I understand the arguments against Christians following the OT, but why aren't Israel following that?

are you seriusly this stupid? thats obviusly not whats happening here.

by god, ppl are dumb on this bord. learn to think, pls.

I'm not saying they're attacking conservatives with this image for believing in God, if that's what you mean. But I think you'll find the majority of the people who use this sort of argument in favor of immigration would not actually follow the teachings of the bible at all, they're just trying to make their opponents acquiesce by holding them to a higher moral standard than they hold themselves.

>The alien... ...shall be to you as the citizen among you.

"Shall" means to owe in deed or will, conviction even, in other words it means to do something with a commitment. This sentence in the middle is directed at what the alien is to commit to-- to be a citizen. And the alien shall abide by the rules that govern that citizenship.

This means respecting also the rights of those the alien will find unappealing, the gay, the Jew, the mentally retarded.

Any Muslims that is willing to obey the laws of this country and swear thier allegiance is more then welcome to stay. Those requirements were the only things needed to immigrate here. But Liberalism has poisoned our people into believing those requirements are to be forgotten or looked down on with disgust.

No Democrat is to be trusted ever again.

>obey jewish books
Kek
Slavic or germanic paganism is the way forward (depends on if youre slav or gemanic)

Well I wasn't ever an alien in Egypt so I guess I'm good.

>ppl
>pls

>you shall love the alien
>LOVE THE ALIEN
Beware the alien, the mutant, the heretic.

>calling out the holy text of Jews

Fucking anti-semites

>Kill the gays.
>Help the ayys.
This is the word of the LORD.

just stop. pls stop. they are obviusly demonstrating that their own argument leads to conclusions they wouldnt accept, meaning that either the arguument or the idee they hold of acceptable conclusions is flawed. you know, how actual political discusdion is done, and not this pol meme bullshit. this bord is so bad.

WE

WUZ

I don't see it saying anything about letting them in, in the first place. We can't prevent them from coming in so we don't have to be nice to them.

Nice rare flag you got there. Would be a shame if anyone saved it

Conservatives don't even know who Leviticus is, they are just making shit up at this point

Seriously, what redneck knows who this guy is