What's the most expensive city to live in?

Redpill me please on what is the most expensive city to live in. There are different rankings on the internet, but they all differ from each other greatly. What is the most redpilled source? I'm talking about raw prices for food, housing, and general living needs. Also if such ratings vary greatly from year to year, I want to know which city is constantly close to the top from year to year, so it's stable with its high costs, and not just a record holder of a year.

san francisco. everything is expensive there. My uncle pays $4k a month for a shitty 1 bed apartment, food costs a fucking assload, and the leftists that run that town rape you with taxes.

then there's parking, average about $500 a month, the transit pass, which is $80 if you just wanna stay in the city, and tons of other stupid taxes. apparently they passed a "soda tax" or some retarded shit

san francisco is more expensive than singapore or hong kong or taipei

I thought it was London?

People say Tokyo is pretty expensive but I am living cheaper here then in Stockholm

Fuck the high yen though

Nice, I can live in San Francisco for a whole month for only half of my yearly income, assuming I steal the food.

that question is so subjective, you aren't going to get better answers here than google and harly pol related.
Live, or live well? and a lot of U.S. city's have cheap getto suburbs that don't actully count as being in the city, and then there are the flop houses

San Francisco is gay.
We have soda tax, sugar tax and smoking tax, but that is however justified because we have free healthcare, so people who deleberately gets sick has to pay more.

Monte Carlo? GDP/population is ridiculous

>Live, or live well?
Just live. There are suburbs in certain expensive cities, but are there cheap suburbs in, say, Switzerland? If not, then it makes Switzerland more expensive to be able to live at.

london, san fran, nyc (manhattan)

Probably somewhere in Switzerland, New York or Japan.

I'm gonna throw in some different sources.

1. Singapore, Singapore
2. Zurich, Switzerland
3. Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
4. Geneva, Switzerland
5. Paris, France
6. London, England
7. New York, USA
8. Copenhagen, Denmark
9. Seoul, South Korea
10. Los Angeles, USA

1 Hong Kong Hong Kong, China
2 Luanda Angola
3 Zurich Switzerland
4 Singapore Singapore
5 Tokyo Japan
6 Kinshasa Dem. Rep. of the Congo
7 Shanghai China
8 Geneva Switzerland
9 Ndjamena Chad
10 Beijing China

1 Luanda Angola
2 Hong Kong China
3 Zürich Switzerland
4 Singapore Singapore
5 Geneva Switzerland
6 Shanghai China
7 Beijing China
8 Seoul South Korea
9 Bern Switzerland
10 N’Djamena Chad

1 Hamilton, Bermuda
2 Zurich, Switzerland
3 Geneva, Switzerland
4 Basel, Switzerland
5 Luanda, Angola
6 Bern, Switzerland
7 Lausanne, Switzerland
8 Tromso, Norway
9 Trondheim, Norway
10 Bergen, Norway

1 Zurich (Switzerland) 299
2 Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) 298
3 New York City (United States) 290
4 Geneva (Switzerland) 287
5 San Francisco, California (United States) 283
6 Washington D.C. (United States) 267
7 Hong Kong 261
8 Reykjavik (Iceland) 257
9 Basel (Switzerland) 256
10 Lausanne (Switzerland) 255

if you get a good job, in hongkong it's cheaper to live than if you work at starbucks in los angeles. most people just end up where a job is

Zürich is in top 3 in all sources.

first bracket:los Angeles in top ten
well that list is trash. They might mean to buy property or something but penthbof gettoass apartments to rent in south centeral.
list two;- tokyo ia expenive for japan because there is a special tax when you reside in city limits, bit still penty of side places. and where did they get the congo from, lmfao, maybe based on inflation and shit but reality on the ground won't be loke that.

>Paris, France
Not for much long thats for sure.

isn't zurich proper all low denity suburb style housing owned by the banking empylees and old family, when the real 'city life' is outside the city limits proper

Depends on how you define it.

For buying cars and everyday goods:

Copenhagen, Denmark.

For buying property:

London, Paris

You will never in your life own a house in London if you're younger than 40

Pretty sure it's some Asian city. Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, etc.

all those citys are wide and tall, and I know you can't find some shitty sublet if you put your on the ground. to own property, you might be right about hongkong

>Hamilton
>Luanda
Is this how you spot the biggest hellholes on earth? High cost of living and low wages?

That's how u do free healthcare
In straya we have the joy to pay for smokers and fat fucks.

Norway is expensive as fuck but you get paid a lot so maybe it evens out a little?

Although according to my Norwegian friend your standard plate of food at a restaurant will usually be at least 40 USD.

>city's

The interesting question is what city has the best ratio average salary/cost of living?

This. I get about 1k a month and still live kinda confy here. I rent a flat and be able to still save something

I suppose Australia.

>Luanda

Why would they also apply affirmative action even on fucking lists like this?