>havent started shit
>i fail the class if i dont get at least a decent score

how fucked am i?

Start writing now fuck boy.

>4 pages of work in 7 hours
You're good.

> 2000 words essay

Underage b&

On what kind of college are you and what are you majoring in ?

you just have to write 1 page per hour, that's not really too hard. 2000 words is like 6-7 pages. if you start working now could get it done

damn you're fucking gifted at baiting I can already tell this is going 200+ replies

write it in a way that ends up redpilling everyone

If you had more time I would've helped you write it and put subtle intonations of sarcasm and irony but you're a fucking degenerate so you're on your own faggot

>2000 words
>7 hours
how's middle school going?

if im assuming this isnt bait, what fucking course are you taking and why does it involve race as an assignment

>have to write a 300 word essay due in 2 weeks
>has to be about what I'm doing on Christmas
>haven't started shit

How fucked am I?

i'll write the first sentence for you OP

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

speak the truth about blacks as gent;y as possible and take the C

Just copy and paste a feminist frequency article. Boom.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>
>i'll write the first sentence for you OP
>
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Dead man walking.

>Microaggressions are made up bullshit.
Paper finished.

1. You are a child. Ha-Ha!
2. Writing 2000 words of any sensible text in 7 hours is a torture, you teacher secretly checking your white privilege.
3. Write about microaggression towards blacks from Muslim, Mexican and Asian people. (I'm not even kidding)
4. Good luck, wish I could see the face of your teacher when you deliver such report.
5. Do you really care about your class? Afraid of bulling are you?

Well I'm guessing your prof pays his Islamic neighbors retribution money for the slavery in America's past, so it's safe to say you can plagerize partially of some dumb SJW cunts paper.
Your prof is probably so retarded xir wouldn't even check your sources, mate.

the question is not how fucked are you, but rather how cucked are you?

no im 19

Im majoring in comp science, i dont know why i have to go through this shit other than "transfer requirements.

i dont really know how to do that, i dont really get this microaggression bullshit and i have to quote off a book i havent really red

the fuck

im taking english and my teacher i guess is a lefty and uses lefty articles and books to teach

Copy-paste something on some niggers' Facebook.

Nobody says "Ha-Ha!" in English, Vlad, it's "Haha!"

>read

godamn

>No such thing, stop pushing leftist hypocracy and double think upon impressionable students. 200 times.

pretend you are a hard core blm lib role play and just fucking DO IT !!!!

"bit nige no li no puci sht n hre ma niga ma creow go so hard nigae puci boi git glockd up ova ere puci boi no want war nige"

If you send me $100 on PayPal I'll write it for you right now.

>my prof thinks Karl Marx is the second coming of Christ

Wow I fucking called it. Rip the essay of a lesbian feminist and get a B+. You're smarter than them

This. Don't try to kick at a brick wall just lean on it and enjoy the sun.

OH OH, I know... kids raise their hands in class to answer before they have even understood the question yet! There's one.

>has to be about microagressions on blacks
Sounds like SJW camp, write nigger 2000 times and call it a night.

>there's a fucking muscleman Spongebob avatarfag
That's it, the leafs have gone too far

>>have to write as if im lecturing a class
That's pretty much the easiest text to write since you can just churn out some drivel that rants over the same points with slightly altered wording over and over again.

I'll write it for you.

$18 a page.

email me: [email protected]

You run a paper mill too?

Or just say that since blacks are mostly inferior to other races, they need our support to survive. Any go on how if white people secretly know this and expresses their hate by giving simple answers to avoid conversation.

If you give the professor a new idea for a branch of political correctness I'll give you a golden star.

Not fucked. You will not need to support any of your arguments, feelings alone will suffice. Just parrot all the shit the MSM has been bombarding us with

HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS

Just pretend you're making one of those strawman memes. Start the essay with one of these bad boys > and then spurg out. If you come here often you should be able to decently role play as a sjw no problem

Show your power level.
Mein Kampf it you fool.

Where is your God now?

But seriously, don't be a hero and try to redpill the class. Tell the teacher exactly what she wants to hear. If you don't, you have as much a chance of getting a good grade as you do of convincing an aging SJW that they are wrong using logic and reason.

OP pony up and pay this user, what could go wrong?

Could you possible pick a shit tier ier screen cap? Fuck

this desu senpai

Don't lean left go full tranny and wear a dress and makeup when you hand it in.

Go full blown racist against whites. Lefties are so easy to mock.

Just say the very concept of microaggression is flawed

>white on black
why

>have to solve 5 fill in the blank questions about colors and the alphabet due in one week

Go screenshot some racism from another one of these threads and use that as a source. Or just post something yourself and use that; it is anonymous after all. Channel the spirits of empowered black women to help you. When your words per minute start slowing down, ask yourself "how can I impress the black people in my class and get them to like me? How do I convince everyone im not racist?" And then go from there

go gay during writing! th gay way

im afraid of someone figuring out my class or something

Possible microaggression topics:

Can I touch your hair?
I have lots of black friends so I know
I think the job should go to the most qualified individual

Google these phrases for material

just shout out "fuck drumpf and fuck white people!" and get a standing ovation and a A plus

>I think the job should go to the most qualified individual
fuck niggers lmao

By seeing a part of an assignment? Lmao even the hacker known as Sup Forums isn't that good.

THIS

If you can't go against the narrative, make the narrative too absurd to follow.

Go full BLM and attack harshly white people.

>Have a ten page project due in friday
>already 5 pages done, but I'll have to change some paragraphs.
>Also have to print it.
Can I do it, Sup Forums? Give me some advice.

Write your essay about the long history of using veiled sarcasm and dogwhistles as popular rebellion against unjust structural oppression.

Reference 1) Jewish behaviour in concentration camps during the holocaust as they said rude things about guards and 2) working class navvies from railways using rhyming slang to organise strikes without telling the boss.

Refer to left-wing rallies as "political colonialism" at least once.

This is probably your best bet, OP.
Trying to speak out against it or write something that would be "problematic" would just stall your college days.
Do whatever it takes to get that degree, so you can step up in life.

you guys can't even fucking read. he's not going to give a lecture, he's supposed to write **************************as if************************** he's giving a lecture

that being said, how can white boys even compete?

Basically this but stretch it out into 2,000 words. You could talk about the recent OSU shooting and say how it happened because of racism. I think the Somali nigger actually claimed to be a scared Muslim or something like that. Srs

You're not fucked at all, that sounds like a very easy assignment. I would recommend you to hide your powerlevel and don't point out flaws that you might see in this theory, but instead basically just sum up what the wikipedia page says and do a little bit of critique at the end of your conclusion.

I'm not too familiar with this term but it seems like everything a majority does related to a minority can be interpreted as a microaggression. This is both the strength and the flaw of the concept.

there was a prof in calif. who was accused of microaggresions against blacks for correcting their spelling and grammar in their schoolwork. lol. work that in.

>Yes goy, give your shekels to me- You'll pass the class just fine.

>also have to print it
You'll never finish in time

here op, i got one for you:

i fucking hate niggers. their skin tone looks like they're dirty and their white palms and feet soles creep me the fuck out. it's especially weird when you see them holding something from the side and you can see where the white palm side meets the black skin side. fucking gross. pic related.

make sure you get my flag so they know we don't want them here

Man I wish I get such an opportunity. I was basically born to write about "microaggressions on blacks". Think outside of the box. You don't have to please anyone.

>going to indoctrination centers
>ever

Find a blog-grade story about nogs being microagressed. Explain why it is wrong.
Repeat until 2000 words.

lol tiny balls

sounds like a bitch class OP. Probably >50% odds you're prof doesn't fail anyone no matter how retarded they are.

It's not like it's an engineering class. Just make up bullshit.

Haha Iktfb. niggers are disgusting. I'm glad trump is president. Once he's innogurated and the RWDS's start coming out we will start to see America become great again

That's actually a pretty good example when you think about it

>innogurated

The fact that this is even an assignment is ridiculous. I cant believe some of you people pay for this shit too. Get out now and go to a trade school before its too late.

"I'm so distraught over PA knocking back the recount request and stealing the election for that racist Trump I couldn't write my essay"
Guaranteed A+

>have to write a 1 letter essay due at the end of time

I...

Heaps of my first and second year uni essays have been

FUCKING KEK

swedebro had to point it out too

Write about

1. The killing of Abdul Razak Ali Artan
2. niggar.io
3. Ashy skin
4. The White Man

all are good examples of microaggressions against the blacks

I'm just torrenting shit m8, don't call me a fucking cuck or I'll chin you.

o-ok, ahmed, please dont behead me

Oh hey look, I'm a sausage sucker now. Still gonna chin you m8.

Followed by :
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

If you're white, write that as a white man you do not have the authority to talk about microagressions on black people as it is systematically ingrained in your psychology.

Drop in some other buzzwords and you're good to go

I-Is nobody going to point out how the prickles are initially coming from his tongue....?

>not writing they don't exist over and over again.

I mean you're on 4 chan, might as well embrace your autism

That's not his tongue you spastic, he's got his top lip over the bottom one.

fail it no shame in that

Wh-what? No it...what?!

Have you gotten anything done since you posted, OP?

write a 420 word essay about niggers

Yeah, but they typically dumb things down for you Australians.

I have a presentation on Dulce Et Decorum Est by Wilfred Owen due. Enjoy your cuck paper :^)

Might want to take another look at that flag, sport.