Eyes Wide Open Thread / EWO / Pizzagate

Shills shall not pass edition --- Hampstead case: Dearman worked for Haiti NGO -- Clintongate: Monica Petersen - US Navy Pedos/MK ULTRA Programming: Col. Lt. Michael Aquino

>Frank Winstead accused James Alefantis of rape and murder:
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/city-desk/blog/13055188/frank-winstead-gone-wild-the-recordings

>Newbies, See:
youtube.com/watch?v=D8YdSvyp89E

>Researchers, Lurk:
pastebin.com/kDkhimha

>Previous OP:

>The 'other' archive:
archive.is/VxQvD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=Kjdn8RyPMIU
tumblr.com/explore/answertime
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=112&artikel=6565224
svd.se/granskning-av-familjehem-maste-skarpas
scribd.com/document/97302179/Finders
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
youtube.com/watch?v=MUNCt8PpZ2I
docdro.id/2UMrO7h
archive.is/IdFD8
archive.is/C2nxL#selection-1155.1-1155.17
crystal-group.fr/en/realisations/the-ice/animations-and-performances
misstexasusa.com/about-us/
offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/20003439
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bck2uXpVQG0J:www.lakewood.org/Planning/Planning_Commission/Resolutions/RZ-12-004-PCResolution.aspx &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
kryton.com/wp-content/uploads/1998/09/Case_Study-Airport_JFK-USA.pdf
thebluebook.com/ProView/wsnsa.dll/WService=wsbrk1/proview.html?ad=836410-0
archive.is/hQQ8E#selection-363.29-363.101
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2189357/Swarovski-accused-exploiting-forced-labour-teenagers.html
law360.com/articles/423421/juicy-couture-can-t-block-hong-kong-site-s-knockoff-goods
ffgroup.com/about-ff-group/the-company/
lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=40d0673c-3370-46de-a2ec-34fce0a11dc1
just-style.com/analysis/crystal-group-eyes-mega-capacity-in-vietnam_id125109.aspx
blogs.windows.com/business/2016/09/26/crystal-group-brings-fast-fashion-to-retailers-in-less-than-24-hours-using-microsoft-technologies/#E047uvjcyQVABy9B.97
rfidjournal.com/articles/view?3788
crystal.com.sa/aboutus.htm
agrtexglass.com.my/crystal-safety-glass-m-sdn-bhd/
jpost.com/Features/Off-and-running
haaretz.com/print-edition/business/crystal-group-buys-one-third-of-u-dori-1.118088
youtube.com/watch?v=pKAdKgr3lbw
youtube.com/watch?v=7xSoHUdG7JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B34sntIgI4g
sueddeutsche.de/kultur/marina-abramovi-wird-von-der-schmerzensfrau-zum-weiblichen-dalai-lama-1.3271850
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitey_Bulger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Connolly_(FBI)
ghostsofdc.com/2015/01/26/video-abandoned-dupont-underground-station/
youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU&t=99s
vimeo.com/116551250
ghostsofdc.org/2015/01/26/video-abandoned-dupont-underground-station/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did this make it to/ pol?

Inb4 thread gets 404'd

>AT-RISK YOUTH

I told ya'll to look for this keyword. Check in your city, you'll find a fucking nest.

Hi I remember you. Nuffrespects

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

SHADILAY

If you want to mindmap there are better tools I think. Cmaptools is pretty straight forward and as private as far as you want it to be.

>elpida
Jesus Christ, cut to the chase and just call it the 'we fuck children foundation'

>AT-RISK YOUTH

wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=Kjdn8RyPMIU

What did he mean by that?

BAMPITTY

this is true, esp. after the link to this was posted: ghostsofdc.com/2015/01/26/video-abandoned-dupont-underground-station/

Lots of evidence you stupid cunt. Stop proxying thru Serbia ffs. Also, how the FUCK are they shopped if they are taken directly from JimmyCommet's instagram? fuck outta here

some very good info here

see this. can we ask legitimate questions about this investigation on her AMA?

I know you all hate tumblr, but look at this.

Ask her about spirit cooking. Tell her you've seen old videos and are interested.

It is a subculture of child-handlers. They supply.
The whole pizzathing is a subculture that has grown since the 80's. It consist out of artists, musicians, entertainment industry and well connected people. You discovered a small section of a very bigger picture. The upper echelons are now aware and shut everything down. Those from the subculture have been careless and it has been their way of life for quite awhile. They use their symbols and code-word to hide their messages and for the lulz as any of you would, because they could. It was the offspring of a misguided generation that grew up in that business.

The fact that you stumbled on it is not pure luck. You have been guided by the FBI who have been dropping hints about the Clinton Foundation with the goal of finding this bigger picture about human trafficking.

They support us because they need us. Their hands are tied. But you can help blow the lid.

You have got them scared and operation cleaned up. You have their attention and expect heavy resistance. But do not waver. You are close

BUUUMP

send her this

I actually like the coathangers from what I've heard at work, definitely not for kids... lame

belgiumfag is right. someone linked to the x1 dossier of high-profile investigation into institutionalised child trafficking/raping/killing. it got SHUT DOWN once it got too close to those on top.

they now want to SHUT IT DOWN here.

we are SO CLOSE.

EVERYONE fire up that autism to ask legitimate questions on Marina's AMA on tumblr

I wonder if this is going to be what topples it. I wonder if this is going to be the final nail in the coffin-- the swift puff of air to the base of the house of cards- which sends the whole rotten thing tumbling down. So much has been laid bare for the world to see. Everyone knows that Washington is corrupt, and that greasing the palms of smiley glad-hands, like delivering Charon's Obol to cross the Styx, is par for the course. They know how the media lie and distort and cover up, they know how the government wheels and deals and sells us down the river. They just don't do anything. You can hear it from the mustachioed mouth of a Portland hipster sucking down organic fair-trade Sumatran coffee, the broken and destitute families of the hollow, frozen shell of what was once the greatest manufacturing city in the world, or from the chapped lips of an Appalachian pensioner, whose lament is mixed with the din of cicadas falling downward from the poplar trees. Everyone is singing the same song—DC’s filled to the brim with weasels, but there’s nothing we can do. People could look the other way when the proof of shady arms deals came out. People could conveniently neglect to remember the events as scandal after scandal breaks while they exchange a concerned glance with the pundit on TV before returning to their coffee and reading their emails. People can blame nebulous foreign governments for uncovering mountains of evidence indicating lascivious back room deals and stolen elections. It's here you find the differences-- Everyone realizes that the system is rotten, but people can choose to ignore certain things, for whatever reasons.

But this? This indescribable horror and wickedness that taints the souls of numerous gurus and potentates the world over? No. When this breaks- when we crack this, it's over. No one, I mean NO ONE can turn a blind eye to this ineffable evil once they've seen it. The masses will be so utterly dumbfounded that their stupefaction will lead to nihilism and suicide if we don't step in. When this drops, I mean when this gets out in the public eye, people will demand the public executions of those responsible. The anger and total distrust that the populace will succumb to will be petrifying. And that's where we step in. Now that the entire world sees with naked eyes the repugnance and abomination of what goes on behind closed doors, we'll kick them down. We'll tear down the whole fucking thing. When this breaks out, we need to be ready to hit the masses hard with all the shit that's been hidden from them. We have to rain a deluge of redpills down on people after this gut-wrenching shit hits them.

This is our moment. This is our chance to cast these monsters into the lake of fire and finally, FINALLY bring people back into the light.

They also (Elpida) seem to operate relocation programs in Sweden for unaccompanied refugee minors and young < 21 yo persons to find host families (familjehem).

Lots of reports of sexual abuse in these programs, not sure if they are the ones run by Epida (doesn't specify).

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=112&artikel=6565224

svd.se/granskning-av-familjehem-maste-skarpas

here it is again
scribd.com/document/97302179/Finders

Billy boy is heading for pizza here?

>You have been guided by the FBI who have been dropping hints

Why dropping small hints if you could leak the whole thing? Doesn't make sense. This isn't some game.

Coal burning pervert

Dated 28th November. Any news yet?

have not looked into this yet. saved for later. does this relate to Ted Gunderson at all? As I'm certain his investigation would have a gold mine of evidence we can use to make further connections.

Kek wills these sick pedo fucks a slow death. Praise him and shadilay my brothers

You're goin to get a lot of fingers in ears because the truth would be too fucking brutal

It is, it's his investigation, I still haven't finished reading it

I don't want it to be true, but everything is pointing to it being all too real.

How can we take them down though? Open revolt? They have their influence in every level it would appear. Judges, prosecutors, investigators, politicians, bankers... it's a fucking hydra.

Thats a nice image but did you really have to put twin pillars behind? Again?

Bump for justice

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

nice copy PASTA

nice copy PASTA

nice copy PASTA

nice copy PASTA

nice copy PASTA

Someone (not me) is going to have to bite the bullet...literally.

We're talking homicide. Mass murder. Organized murder.

Or, spreading this info around so much and FORCING the normies to see it and realize it that it creates outrage large enough for the normies to go on a shooting spree against these disgusting pigs.

Some people are already leaving their spirit cooking thoughts there, but I'd advise to think before posting. After all we want her to answer it, not dismiss it as trolls.

Your pasta is late, I can't play domino like this.

great, we need some more anons to read this:

Investigation by Ted Gunderson. Info from shillipedia:

"He also investigated a child molestation trial in Manhattan Beach, California. In a 1995 conference in Dallas, Gunderson warned about the supposed proliferation of secret Satanic groups, and the danger posed by the New World Order, an alleged shadow government that would be controlling the US government.[9] He also claimed that a "slave auction" in which children were sold to men in turbans had been held in Las Vegas, that four thousand ritual human sacrifices are performed in New York City every year, and that the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City was carried out by the US government.[9] Gunderson believed that in the US there is a secret widespread network of groups who kidnap children and infants, and subject them to Satanic ritual abuse and subsequent human sacrifice."

Does this sound familiar my brothers? If we make connections from this investigation, to our own, we could finally find that smoking gun we so desperately need.

Can someone dump the pages, I don't want to download the gay app

What the fuck...

I just found out about this shit through some reading / digging....Jesus Christ

Cool pic

Yes Belgiam fag that linked x1 document was also me.
A must read for all: isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

I am going to provide poll with info in the upcoming months. Belgiam fag knows bigger picture and he is crashing this plane with no survivors

this
I don't see how we can pull this off. If only trump didnt pussy out

Read following: pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx

They can't do much. But they depend on you.

@ the elpida stuff...
youtube.com/watch?v=MUNCt8PpZ2I

God bless you, Belgium fag.

docdro.id/2UMrO7h

Forgot one...

Now that's just the [Redacted] Gallery LLC... If you start Digging into the [Redacted] Group LLC/INC you get into Global Textiles, Land Development, Government Contracts, Child Labor, Hospitality, [Crystals], and old address like this law firm in Arkansas archive.is/IdFD8 ...

archive.is/C2nxL#selection-1155.1-1155.17

crystal-group.fr/en/realisations/the-ice/animations-and-performances

misstexasusa.com/about-us/

offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/20003439

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bck2uXpVQG0J:www.lakewood.org/Planning/Planning_Commission/Resolutions/RZ-12-004-PCResolution.aspx &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

kryton.com/wp-content/uploads/1998/09/Case_Study-Airport_JFK-USA.pdf

thebluebook.com/ProView/wsnsa.dll/WService=wsbrk1/proview.html?ad=836410-0

If this is the same guy, I win the internet... Or I could just be fucking crazy...

archive.is/hQQ8E#selection-363.29-363.101

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2189357/Swarovski-accused-exploiting-forced-labour-teenagers.html

law360.com/articles/423421/juicy-couture-can-t-block-hong-kong-site-s-knockoff-goods

ffgroup.com/about-ff-group/the-company/

lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=40d0673c-3370-46de-a2ec-34fce0a11dc1

just-style.com/analysis/crystal-group-eyes-mega-capacity-in-vietnam_id125109.aspx

blogs.windows.com/business/2016/09/26/crystal-group-brings-fast-fashion-to-retailers-in-less-than-24-hours-using-microsoft-technologies/#E047uvjcyQVABy9B.97

rfidjournal.com/articles/view?3788

crystal.com.sa/aboutus.htm

agrtexglass.com.my/crystal-safety-glass-m-sdn-bhd/

jpost.com/Features/Off-and-running

haaretz.com/print-edition/business/crystal-group-buys-one-third-of-u-dori-1.118088

Literally seen this pasta 50 times gfy

>isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

ty user

youtube.com/watch?v=pKAdKgr3lbw
youtube.com/watch?v=7xSoHUdG7JQ

Well from a practical standpoint you'd be talking organized crime. But honestly I don't think the mafia exists anymore and I doubt there would be enough money for them in vengeance...but this shit is like the fucking Godfather. When the police fail what can a normal person do?

youtube.com/watch?v=B34sntIgI4g

I remember something out of Ian Flemings "on her Majesty's secret service" about the Union Corsica. If its based in reality then in the 60s at least they had a slick operation.

Yea I already mentioned before, PLEASE do not show your autism in this AMA. We do not need any of that, it will only allow this Satanic Priestess to dismiss our questions straight off the cuff.

Ask LEGITIMATE questions about the PizzaGate research, spirit cooking, Hilton Head in South Carolina, and anything else related.

DO NOT shitpost. We need her to answer some questions about this.

will get on it now

welcome brother. you've entered the rabbit hole, so you might as well explore them all. see: appreciate your help mate, this is good info on how it works in other countries/governments.

fucking niggers are worthless

They just started white washing marina's name in the german press. Not sure why her but I guess no one knows about the other players in germany

sueddeutsche.de/kultur/marina-abramovi-wird-von-der-schmerzensfrau-zum-weiblichen-dalai-lama-1.3271850

how she's such a stronk womyn and brings hope and little joyjoy feelings to everyone.

>You said something about a more personal/spiritual relationship when spirit cooking is done in private. Would you say that your client-ell come to you more through word of mouth or do you get a lot of randoms?

>Would you say the wealthy come to you more or those interested in networking more?

The ultimate red pill is knowing that other countries are part of it. All of it. Everywhere. It is a global system. Pizzagate is refering to the handlers. You have plenty of those. But it goes to the upper echelons of society and has been f or ages.

Those connected in Belgium are connected in UK and USA and everywhere else.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitey_Bulger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Connolly_(FBI)

Its...uhhhh, the implications are fucking horrifying. A candle surrounded by darkness.

(((ABRAMOVIC)))
Pol is always right

Child Sacrifice is real.
They flaunt the ultimate truth in our faces every so often.. The truth that reality is illusionary.
Latest example "Sausage Party".
Those who are in the know of how reality works control society. Child sacrifice is a big part of what gets them off. For ritual uses, pleasure, sexual, kicks..

They must feed their masters or that is what they believe. They are vile creatures that no longer operate on an emotional level.

Concise and lacking of autism, well done. We need more around Hilton Head SC, an user tipped us off to ask about it. Only ask if she has seen it, why was she there, what people go there, etc.

attention all.

I posted this link in earlier threads, and the web devs have SHUT IT DOWN. Is there anyone with an archive of the video????

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Connolly_(FBI)
Now thats honestly interesting

Why would an FBI handler risk it all to tip off someone? Just personal loyalty because he was "his informant". His guy?

Is your implication that there wouldn't be any use even thinking about the old crime rackets on account of some departed shit where everyones a rat or that its terrifying on account that this guy fucking kills people for real?

>it's another 'LARPers encourage autistics and insane people' thread
>it's another 'people get closer and closer to encouraging a libel lawsuit' thread
>it's another 'autists call everyone who asks for proof a shill' thread
My favourite. Mods do your fucking job.

it wont even open bro

>speak out against Hillary
>get sent to a mental hospital
>have your childhood home turned into a pedo lair

Kek save Kanye

Honestly this "artist" loves to drop hints. She'll feed you lines with a shit eating grin just so long as there isn't a personal implication drawing anyone in wholesale.

The bulger case is a little special, they grew up together in the same neighborhood, literally friends. But the departed is also a good watch for what we may be dealing with. These alphabet agencies here in the US have been going unchecked basically for 60-70 years. They are supposed to answer to the american people but, that's not really what happens. They fuckin' own this place, and they certainly act like it.

it's another shill. mods do your ACTUAL job and ban these fucks. oh wait you're all compromised.

it has been SHUT DOWN. it was a video of the dupont underground tunnels that are ONE MILE from the white house.

video is up no less than 12 hours ago. receiving errors on wayback machine (probably compromised)

does ANYONE have an archive of that video?

I don't want to take this redpill... I'm getting scared guys. I'm already jaded and angry. I don't think I can do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU&t=99s

NO. NOT THIS.

All this would do is help the media push the "fake news" bullshit and that we're conspiracy theorists, it would then be lumped in with 9/11 and the Jews and any chance of bringing these fuckheads to justice would gone.

>it's another shill
Thanks fo proving my point, you autistic fucking spastic.

>this person has said I have mental problems
>he must be working for the international conspiracy
Enjoy your inevitable sectioning mate.

>ANYONE have an archive
you seriously didnt even save it? you fucked up

Pic looks like the cover from a Carcass album...

Fucking ignore them my dudes

I forgot to add, it needs to be done through mostly peaceful means, the most dire being breaking and entering, not murder.

The thing is... yes it is very scary my friend. The nature of reality is scary. There are very scary people in control...

But know this, the reason why they do it. The ultimate truth of it is prove that the universe is a beautifull thing that we can shape... Only they are in control and shape reality... Once we awake we can be free... That is something beautifull... Their reign will end and we will expand our universal consiousness.

Their control is allready fading

>Latest example "Sausage Party".
What do you mean?

is there actually an official investigation on this?

There are people posting who know more than they are letting on. There are lurkers who have important information that they aren't sharing. The odds alone dictate this, I myself am not privy to anything... but to these people, PLEASE. Help shed light on this, it may be the most important thing you will achieve in your life!

dump all you have before getting v&

Cool. No one cares you limey cunt.

Got screencaps of the link, no video. Couldn't save the video when I was at work faggot.

Did someone said pizza?

Watch the movie Sausage Party... Look at the ending. Look at the subtext... Look closely...
They hide truth in plane view.
You might miss the subtext completly. That's ok... Expand your mind and it will come to you.
It's just another classic hollywood example.

theres probably a copy of it online some where if it isnt down by now

vimeo.com/116551250

???

>its magical

Updated link to the video, works for me

ghostsofdc.org/2015/01/26/video-abandoned-dupont-underground-station/

Is it possibly geo-locked? I'm not using a vpn or proxy right now

Fuxking saved.

It would perfect for poopoo pepe

FBIanon has commented that there is, but it has not gone further than that, as it involves the ""elite"". He asked us to dig and bring the evidence into the light.

this. I can smell them. they're close.

requesting video from this, any techfags/lurkers that might've saved it, I NEED YOU

I just watched Conspiracy of Silence.

This shit is getting too real. I can see people getting killed and feel nothing, but when it's actually cases of child rape and torture... I just want to have hope again.