Males are the superior se- *dies*

>Males are the superior se- *dies*

Women make us want to die sooner.

what a great post, op

This has never been controvertial, we give our lives for others while women just sit back and let their vaginas pickle

Most people in poverty are male
Most obese housebound pieces of shit are male
Most soldiers are male
Most murders are males
Most suicides are males
Most work deaths are males

Factor that in and come back

women are superior because men can't even get a job which comes down to heterosexual sex with strangers for 120 euros per hour
you'll never see a woman trash collector

Men can become women now
Dress in heels, eat hormones
Charge double because middle aged men with tranny fetish

Inb4 thats not heterosexual
"He" would identify as a woman so its straight

>chop dick off and become mentally fucked

only and commodore driving, kangaroo fucking cunt like you would think this is ok

men are superior because they can actually afford such service, women are too poor for that and need to get money by selling their bodies

>Women complain about wage gap

Close the death gap first, then we'll talk about wages, ladies.

If I ever find out who you are I'm going to track you down you son of a fucking bitch don't you dare post this trash here again!

I can picture you behind your computer screen ever so slightly smirking to yourself I've felt the same feeling numerous times silently giggling to yourself in the dark...BUT! it's time to stop you need help

>it's heterosexual because I say I'm a woman when I'm really just pretending
Not all men can, they would though if they had such an easy job cumming for a living.

Who here wouldn't get a part-time job in the weekend if it would mean nutting in some random horny chick for money

>checks flag
Trying to take the title back from the leafs eh mate?

When men are active and keep fit they live longer than women, women are biologically inclined to be able to survive on minimal exertion. Modern life has made more men more prone to obesity related death despite females being more overweight. Similar effects are observed in dogs that are neutered, when the man loses a major source of his testosterone (fitness makes men produce more) they are more likely to develop all kinds of aging disorders even at younger ages.

Only an amerifat would miss obvious satire and bants.

Chill out hotdog fag

>whores
>cumming
nice joke

>Who here wouldn't get a part-time job in the weekend if it would mean nutting in some random horny chick for money
men that know that such women are the lowest step in social pyramid, a concept explained by quality>quantity, product of providing a service so cheap that even a, as you mentioned it earlier, trash collector can afford, being worthy of mention that as shit as collecting trash may be the reason women don't do it is simply because they can't, they can't compete with men

Mfw netherlands and u.s. media is so cucked they think I was serious

Goes to show how selfish and wasteful women are, both individually and in terms of planetary resources

After they reach the point of being unable to bear children, they have no biological reason to exist, unlike a healthy man who can stay fit into his 60's

Basically, women are living twice as long as they need to

There are places where almost none of that occurs (some Japan islands for example) but women still live longer.

Damn Trump, that's harsh...

Cambodia pls
Talk about bants after you become a developed nation

Don't talk shit on hot dogs.

They did nothing to you.

Leave them out of this, you cunt.

>most suicides
Also, roles and stress add up. Japan is a shithole for the regular salaryman

>Japan has no poor people
>Japan has no lazy overweight NEETs
>Japan doesn't have an armed force
>Japan has no murders
>Japan has no suicides (lol)
>Japan has no dangerous jobs

kay

>living to be an old useless parasite makes you the superior sex

have sex

Soon you'll have to change the shape to a round pie with hotdog meat and a hole in the middle.

The sausage shape is subliminal masculine patriarchal brainwashing.

Not all Japan, just its islands.

Name one matriarchal Society that didn't end up crashing down, pro tip, you can't.

USA? Oh, wait...

All of Japan is islands...

Newsflash: Women live longer than men because they don't spend everyday with a nagging wife.

name one society that didn't already or isn't currently crashing down

A hot donut?

I know. Check Okinawa island.

>Males are the superior se- *dies*

Hardly anyone says that. The sexes are different, it's not an issue of "superior" (whatever that means in this context)

who said ANYTHING about chopping the dick off retard?

not having a gaping wound and mandatory buttsex is the is the only thing a tranny has over a real woman

>Okinawa has no poor people
>Okinawa has no lazy overweight NEETs
>Okinawa doesn't have an armed force
>Okinawa has no murders
>Okinawa has no suicides
>Okinawa has no dangerous jobs

A hot equality

>not vegan
>equality

Shitlord.

Well said leaf, well said.

made ME laugh