US marine here

US marine here

if were really going to make america great again we need to take out this sand nigger already

he is closing in on Aleppo and the revolution is fading fast

I didn't do three tours in Iraq just to watch the region fall to another scum-sucking dictator

Other urls found in this thread:

stripes.com/news/civilian-base-worker-arrested-after-physical-altercation-at-misawa-1.441801
freebeacon.com/national-security/japanese-intelligence-tells-pentagon-china-engaged-multi-year-takeover-attempt-senkaku-islands/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U4C5TBYHWtQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Actual US Marine here, I can tell you're full of shit. Go back to teaching English to schoolkids who hate you, weeb.

mate in what way do you conceive of an arab shithole ever not being ruled by a scum-sucking dictator

American Education: The Post

No wonder you ended up as a marine.

look at iraq now dumbass

look at libya now

America can and should spread freedom to country's that ask for it

Even though none of the countries you've "freedomed" ever has...

Why the fuck would you want to drive through IEDs in that shit hole

lel for real man

Iraq and Libya don't have functional governments at all. Hell, Libya's "government" doesn't even hold territory in the capital.

Do fuck off, ingrisu teacher san.

>Syria
>moderate standards of living under "sand nigger"
>come democracy and freedom
>hundreds of thousands dead, everyone is starving, millions of refugees

No.

Army vet here, nope
The US military should never again fight for Al Qaida or ISIS.
>the revolution

Their Islamist revolution with the goal of genociding Syrian Christians and Yezidi must never be allowed to succeed.

Fuck off

Even if you are a Marine. You're a boot fucking boot pogue. Shut the fuck up pussy.

So go fight. If a 15 yr old white european bitch can travel to the islamic state, you can travel there to fight the "sandnigger"

He's an air winger. Faggot won't do shit anyway.

>in the Trump timeline
>falling for weak b8

As a fellow Marine, I can see why everyone think Marines are fucking idiots...

>>moderate standards of living under
Except that this is BS, people do not revolt when there is no reason for it

Have we learnt nothing from the past decade?

Better to keep them locked in to their heritable dynasties than opening them up to fledgling democracy.

Keep the political power structure in place and then do a Rwanda on them.

t. boat painter

As another airwinger, I agree 100%, OP is a faggot.

what's the harm in throwing out a (you) anyway

says the Aussie shitposter

Saddam Hussein should have never been taken out nor Gaddafi. This is why we have the refugee problem.

Boko Haram in Nigeria is running around loose also.

Please gtfo of Japan. Just yesterday one of your retarded fucks slashed the face of a 50y/o Japanese woman.

I hope all of you die you pathetic scum

look up george soros

maybe mr. syria wasn't perfect but who the fuck cares? no one is the police of the world.

Oh they do. Look at Libya for fuck sake. They were living like kings.

You can't imagine how easy it is to manipulate the masses. Especially when it is full of illiterate retards

Fuck off cunt, we don't want to be here either. Stop generalizing the worst of us as all of us. Or should I hate japs because a bunch of them raped and pillaged all over the south pacific and in mainland Asia, therefore they should all be castrated and then killed?

meh.

>Or should I hate japs because a bunch of them raped and pillaged all over the south pacific and in mainland Asia, therefore they should all be castrated and then killed?
no you should just be happy they've decided to stay in their own country, like you should
>we don't want to be here
doors right behind you, bucko

People revolted because muh sunni islam shit, fuckers couldn't appreciate the secular country, so they tried to turn it in a fucking Pakistan-tier shithole

stripes.com/news/civilian-base-worker-arrested-after-physical-altercation-at-misawa-1.441801

Not a Marine.

Look, we do fucked up shit sometimes, but don't blame us for the dumb things other people do.

The day after we leave Japan is the day China takes over half their islands. They need us to stay more than we need them.

china could waltz up at any point and win if they wanted a war with the USA, which is what they'd get whether you were there or not

real US marine here

we should have just flood the middleeast with marijuana, folks would be stooned af and no one would want to wage war, except maybe for a bunch of cheetos

>I didn't do three tours in Iraq just to watch the region fall to another scum-sucking dictator
lmao of course not, you did 3 tours so some old cunts in the US could get rich you fucking idiot.

-1/10 shitposting

I honestly expected better from you japan.

You act like it's as cut and dry as just leaving and that the actual personnel stationed in Japan even have a choice in the matter. Deeply ignorant of the geopolitical situation and why they are still there in the first place. None of us are happy, as individuals, with being out here, but the people who are actually in charge in the U.S. and in Japan feel it is necessary.

We'd clean their clocks and they know it.

And if we ever really fought them, it would be a nuclear exchange and everyone would just die lol.

But it won't ever happen because it would crash both our economies, and we're both run by the Jew who won't allow that.

you could just desert. I won't stop you.

Lol nice story you got there. China and Jaoan both know that a war would be extremely bad for both of them so they would never fight each other.

That bull shit story might work on Normies but it doesn't fly here

>Just desert
>implying that's easy
>implying I don't want to take my experience back to my community and make it better
>implying I don't give a shit about my family back home
>implying I don't like being home
A. Fucking. Leaf

>we need to

you take orders, not give orders, grunt

freebeacon.com/national-security/japanese-intelligence-tells-pentagon-china-engaged-multi-year-takeover-attempt-senkaku-islands/

Yes, one more war and we will finally fix all this shit. Assad is going to fuck those Saudi niggers up.

Japanese pop idol here

We really need you to let us form an army again because shit is getting real hot, real quick

Kim Jong Un is closing in on Seoul and the bandwidth is fading fast

I didn't do three tours in south korea just to watch the region fall to another scum-sucking dictator

No Lance Corporal in the history of the Corps has ever been that fat.

Have you been in the admin section of an Airwing bro? It's disgusting

ASSAD IS THE BEST
KILL YOURSELF, ISLAMIC SCUM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U4C5TBYHWtQ

>Freebeacon

>he is closing in on Aleppo
Dude, what?

Yes Im muslim

what of it?

at least Im serving my country. What are you doing with your life?

>muh tours in Iraq
>muh serving country
>muh US Marine
Literally nobody gives a shit but you dude, how about find some fucking modesty instead of making Marines look like idiots. I would think that the only reason you would even mention that you are a Marine is to make people think that the organization wants to go to Syria or that it somehow grants you some immense credibility.You are a joke.

i remember the Bernie people wanting him for VP after Bernie didn't get the nom. people said it would be a good olive branch

now I'm seeing people like Chunk Oogabooga tell me that he's bad. which is it, Sup Forums?

-2/10

try harder

>muslim marine in Japan

another rape scandal incoming

Hey there Jarhead (assuming not a larper),

Are you 0311? I've got 7 combat deployments under my belt in the Army before I discharged between OIF, OEF and other locales related to GWOT before I discharged. You're fucking retarded. I'm knife-handing my monitor at your complete lack of understanding of the battlespace and situation at-hand in Syria.

Let's say for a minute we did that and toppled Assad, do you feel good about Iraq's situation? We lost more brothers thab I can count in places like Fallujah and Ramadi. Do you feel like they've been honored? You'd be handing the entire Syrian territory to people who would behead you and string you from a bridge.

Pull your head out of your ass.

^When even the fucking soldier gets it. Yut kill 'rah dude

reminder

Unbelievable brother. I've never been one to call people pogs, because without the fine people in the rear nothing happens. That even goes for aircraft maintenance folks after their hoopdie ass helicopters have crashed me.

That being said only an ignorant faggot who has never been where the metal meets the meet would think like that retard. Jesus breakdancing christ.

Semper fi derberderg, go find that guy and cave his face in for me.

*metal meets the meat

Fall to a dictator? He's been on power for years, got accused of gassing his own troops for no reason, gas was proven not his, US attacks anyways because of Qatar pipeline.

You are either a troll or a retard.

spoken like a true leaffag with no idea what he's talking about

This is the same Japanese that makes those "Japan needs immigration and diversity" threads

Same. Vet here I disagree as we found with Libya and Iraq taking out the perceived greater of two evils got us where we are today. Yes Assad is bad but keeps his people in line just a Iraq and Libya had. Now the entire ME is a shitfest.

nice try schlomo

Agreed. Vet here.

Where did we get the whole "Assad is bad" meme?

Guy is based as fuck. He stays in Syria at the risk of his own life. As a Mideast leader he could have just run out of Syria with a couple billion like BenAli of Tunisia. But he stays and fights (fighting ISIS)

Also he is the protector of Christians. Shia Muslims like to protect Christians, they think we are cute helpless pets they have to help.

Are you stupid faggot by any chance dark skinned?

The opposition would prefer Doritos, but why not?

He's really not bad for a leader, and he's a fucking angel by the region's standards.

He's always been strong in protecting minorities (like Christians), sharia law does not exist under him. Much like Iran before the US made an enemy out of them and created a revolution, it's about as Westernized as ME nations get.

Saddam was a cocksucker on the other hand, and as we have seen removing him was a terrible waste of effort, money and more importantly our brothers' lives.

Hell, even as much fun as killing taliban and muj in Shitghanistan was, we would have never needed to do that if we didn't make them powerful near the end of the cold war to spite the Russians.

Pretty sick of the short sighted, nefarious dealings of the alphabet agencies, neocons and war profiteers creating enemies for us to fight 10 years down the road famalam.

I hate Islam with everything in my body and don't regret serving in the least, but fuck that noise entirely.

>three tours in iraq
>get stationed in okie

Who did you piss off?

>Take out sand nigger in. Our own middle East forward base of operations,have to deny Armenian genocide to keep such base.

>Cause civil war in a chair foot hold to fuck the sand people

You want to know who gets more power with Assad gone? The turks, terrorist, and the "moderate" rebels.

Is it me, or is Asaads face too small for his head?

You could have just said the terrorists since that's what all of the above are.

Good idea. Overthrowing all the other secular rulers in the middle east has worked out so well after all...

The news media outlets lie and censor to cover up what these people do to end Bashar "literally Hitler" al-Assad regime.

Nigger why are you in Japan for the military

Fuckin wut?

Well japanigger, you heard my question, so why are you in Japan for the us millitary?

Because I enlisted in the military and they sent me here? Is that not something easily deduced?

There's a huge base in Japan you fucking retard. Even I know that.

>Ameridumb doesn't know about his own military

Makes me want to fucking shoot myself

Fuck that man. Think about everyone elses weekend all fucked up because you suck started your rifle. Think about the safety briefs.

THINK ABOUT THE PAPERWORK!

Oh god, the fucking safety briefs. It's a good thing I care about my Marines, otherwise they would have to deal with 80+ hours of sitting getting yelled at by Sgt. Maj.

It's ok, if you have any kind of rank, you have at least 1 paper bitch to do it for you.

Not sure if getting yelled is as bad as 8 hours a day death by powerpoint, telling us not to kill ourselves or drink everclear, which has the effect of making everyone want to kill themselves and drink everclear.

You mean every single brief ever?

>Japanese flag
>US marine
You forgot to change your proxy, Hirohito

Pretty much. Some are worse. We have this anti-sexual assault thing going on and on that it just horseshit. Basically sitting there telling us we're all rapists and that women have feefees and you can't hurt peoples feelings. It's cancerous.

WRONG PROXY FAGGOT

[Raises hand]
So LT. Are we supposed to rape things or not rape things, your slide show was kind of vague.
[Picks nose]
And about that alcohol thing, does it really matter as long as I get an IV bag of fluids in me by reveille?
[Puts hands in pockets]
I can throw this reflective belt in the trash, right?

Been like that for the past decade or so for us man. To make it worse we have multiple mandatory briefs that are supposed to replace the ones that came before but instead they keep all of them and you end up getting the same exact brief 15 different times. I'd rather spend that time, oh I don't know, doing my fucking job and training like we are supposed to do.

Accurate.

Doesn't matter what branch man, babysitting retards is an old mil standard.

Honestly glad I was an NCO when I was in man. That and we were constantly training, going to advanced schools or deploying. Extended garrison life would have been worse than prison.

Again, are you retarded? There's like 30,000 marines in Japan.

>what is the Okinawan Marine Base Alex

There's always one guy. Fuck that guy.