Riddle me this, Sup Forums

If Protestants are so great at business, why do the two wealthiest nations on EARTH - Monaco and Liechtenstein - establish Roman Catholicism as the STATE RELIGION in their constitutions?

Really pokes your brain in the ass, doesn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheImperialCult/comments/5dvz2b/render_unto_caesar_what_is_caesars_and_to_god/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>((( Roman Catholicism )))

Orthodoxism is the true faith

It's not about religion, it's about race and work ethic.

60 years ago my country was in the too three wealthiest while being Roman Catholic, because we had a free market conservative small government culture based on a strong work ethic.

Then the Peronists came and ruined the country.

*top three wealthiest

Don't know for monaco but liechtenstein is german so it's superior anyway

In science its known as correlation/causation

Is the christanity a source for this, or is it rather an unimportant thing tied to completely different things?

A dumb christian would of course attribute it to his own stupidity because most christians are part of the double digit IQ club and want to feel important, when the fact is that its most likely to attribute to a good business sense, than a side time hobby of fish man worship.

Your life has no meaning and if you are white you are at the lower tier of the whole race, kill yourself op.

You do realize it's because they're tax paradises for the rich?

t. Spent a 4 day week end in Monaco earlier this month and I saw more supercars than in a car show.

Tell a Liechtensteiner that they are german, I dare you.

>monaco and liechtenstein are great at business
kek! great at being small, pleasant tax havens you mean

Better pic.
(Drives the point home)

Commiserations, Juntabro

Sure m8

All "Christians" are cucked up the ass. The Church does nothing good at all - the Pope actually thinks the Jews aren't guilty of deicide.

"If you deny me before men, I will deny you before my Father."

reddit.com/r/TheImperialCult/comments/5dvz2b/render_unto_caesar_what_is_caesars_and_to_god/

reddit ?is this a joke or are you really stupid?

Catholics flood every country they inhabit with 80 IQ Catholic or Muslim spawn.

Too bad Italians have the highest IQs in Europe along with Germans

Both of those are fake countries that get pumped full with jewish pizzamoney.

Here in the states they work overtime to pay for murderous beaners new apartment complexes. They're a bunch of nation wrecking globalists.

Satan is the god of this world and he rewards his children with earthly success.

Mystery solved.

What about Norway?

always strange to see a Latin country shill for a Greek religion

>Poland, Latvia, Lithuania
>very high HDI