Julian Assange

Why is there talk of him going missing again? Pol what do you know?

Just came across this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=zP2AfrwEq-0

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/
wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/900
youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g
wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/?q=UFO&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HBGary
s0.docspal.com/files/processed/29/11085229-oqffhiek/Social Media INSCOM.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

P.S
Wikileaks is down

wikileaks.org/

What in tarnation...?

Bumping for Assange!

Somebody saw him slip out the backdoor of the embassy. That's why eveybody is freaking out you fucking autistic fagalot. Don you get it? He is gone.

Bump for updoots

dude they leaked more stuff yesterday. this leak is very compromising to non political figures. lots of regular peoples info.

Assange is getting tortured somewhere :( bill makes him drink cum from the tap, and Hillary rubs her muff on her knees and leaves nasty stains

If anyone it would be Putin

but really who cares

>Somebody saw him slip out the backdoor of the embassy.
Sauce you yuronig

can someone decryopt it ? wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/900

its an image. jpg. i think we dont need to decrypt it.

>Why is there talk of him going missing again?
>again?

Because people are so stupid, collectively, that they somehow missed it when it happened and are now just starting to realize. It's been almost 2 months. Every single thing you've been reading from wikileaks since mid-October is pure shit. If you seriously can't tell they've been compromised, you are retarded or trolling.

Where's the Clinton Foundation emails? Why aren't the using PGP? Where is Assange? Why didn't the keys mach up? Why weren't people allowed to approach the embassy on the day Assanghe was taken? Why isn't his Internet back on yet? How may obvious holes need to be shot in the theory that wikileaks is somehow still legit before you wake the fuck up?

Honor them by refusing to give up the fight.

Because he's still missing and has been since 4th of October.

Yeah because Putin has previously "joked" about droning Assange right? Oh wait, that was Hillary.

What if he's not dead

What if he's the man who sold the world

Oh no, not me
We never lost control
You're face to face
With the man who sold the world

youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g

I got it. Ok guys i got this mail and figured out how to read it. Its a table showing their cash flow. This company has Hacker meetings, and they cooperated with the american government. Its a cyber Security company. wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/?q=UFO&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

thats a big paper trail

im trying to see the other files. Its not encription just a bunch of files with mac and window program files.

I just ordered a cheese pizza. With "Pineapple".

bump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HBGary
this is the company it were from some time the first line of cyber security for both the USA government and also banks. Wikipedia shows they were investigating china attacks and anonymous attacks.

Shit bro... Snowden was right, now we actually have the name of an application being sold privatelly to the government and mabe to other companies. Tin foil is real.

Here, i made a pdf
its 6mb
s0.docspal.com/files/processed/29/11085229-oqffhiek/Social Media INSCOM.pdf

save it it might expire soon

SHIEEETT this link is a complete government guide on how to stalk people online.