He....................Actually has a point

He....................Actually has a point

sh-shut up

>no daily show
>no Colbert report
>they feel built up by bringing others low

Liberal comedy shows are completely and utterly 100% built on picking on people. Donald Trump has been their only source material for the last 6 months.

the daily show and Colbert report are based on insulting and bullying right wing people though you stupid ass

>only Colbert is capitalized
you spider nigger I bet you're using the same mobile phone I am

When you cut away the deadweight of society it may seem like you want them to fail, but in reality you want your own to succeed.

They should thank Trump.

Hear that media? We're waiting.

>dLetThBA

what did he mean by this

It's like we live in opposite world. Left liveral television is built and bullying and hatred.

The reason not right leaning tv shows exist is because the networks are heavily left and any right lea ing television is met with violent ignorant backlash.

But we have The Daily Shoah

Or we don't find it entertaining to watch a jew or nigger tell jokes while pretending to be a news caster.

because the mass media is entirely jewish and liberal

>Donald Trump has been their only source material for the last 6 months.
>6 months
user...they've been ripping apart Trump since June 16, 2015.

faggot

>implying Alex Jones isn't a satirical comedy show about a zany conspiracy theorist and his state-of-the-art water filters

We don't have a show because the likes on tv won't give us one.

It's funnier to watch jews tell jokes while pretending to be niggers

The Daily Shoah is made by FAG apologists

Shhhh...they don't know about that.

>disregard that, I JJux qoKs

>Alex Jones and Cenk will never live together for a sitcom

There are many.

They're on YouTube.

No shit the established mainstream media that's competing with the very same disruptive technology that actually fueled our analogues to the daily show doesn't quite like us, them or our enablers.

We are the evil alt right after all.

It all makes sense now

Why can't they just admit they hate normal White people?

The best around.

There's no conservative comedy show on the MSM? How is that possible?

It can't be gatekeeping or bias, because it's completely merit driven. :^)

Therefore it must be that they are talentless and stupid. Just like these shows tell me. QED, thanks Jon Oliver.

t. CURRENT YEAR

what are you doing japan

>He doesnt know about the daily shoah.

Good point nip bro

>He doesn't know The Daily Shoah
What a filthy fucking casual.

What is the daily shoah
what is the convict report

>that entire description of a bully
hes talking about left comedy shows?

>it's like mass corporations promote cheap labor

Literally every Japan poster is a Hispanic marine in Okinawa or a teacher trying to overstay his visa, there are no Japanese on Sup Forums. They have superior boards.

I'm confused. Does he think the Colbert Report and Daily Show AREN'T about picking on people?

People who watch liberal tv shows should die by a sword to the face.

I remember when Bush was their only material. And that was almost a decade.

this
breddy good, funnier than that nigger trevor

If you weren't old enough to be in your 20's during Bush's presidency you'll never know the smug, fart smelling humour that the show is based on.

Japanese are genuinely interested in what foreigners think, though I'll admit that most actual Japs probably just lurk.

That is patently false.

some of us are deck swabbers in Yokosuka, or Koreans trying to make the japs look bad

Get ready libcucks. New programming coming to town. You're gonna:

STAY TRIGGERED
>STAY TRIGGERED

Of course he has! Every good joke has a butt. Hes just so sensitive he cant laugh at himself.

Saging this faggot thread

I would be so happy if there was some more Conservative programs on.

All The Daily Show and Colbert does is pick on people though. That's 100% of their content.

>liberals made fun of trump even before he starts his campaign

it seems that everybody wants to be a bully

poo

IN

You need to divorce 'conservatism' and the 'right-wing'. Satire is inherently not conservative, as is a lot of comedy.

It's a bit like punk rock. You can have Nazi punks, but conservative punks? That's almost a contradiction.

There's also the problem that if you are going to be pro-white, pro-Christian, anti-abortion, anti-progressive etc. you can't expect liberals to want to watch your show. Which means you need to appeal to some people who are frankly retarded and people who regularly watch things like Fox News.

There are huge audiences of college educated people that want light political satire and progressive topical news comedy. I don't think the same is true the other way.

There just isn't an enormous audience of right-leaning, college educated, comedy fans. So you need to have obscure internet shows. Though I think ultimately it could be done if you had a smart guy that didn't pander to fuckwits. Someone that ridiculed progressives and SJWs without going full autismo-Nazi.

huh, really makes you think...

>tfw when I dated a Hispanic who later joined the marines and got stationed in Okinawa

The fuck is with Mexicans and the marines?

FAG

conservative media doesn't need to be comedic, liberals are hilarious enough for both sides

Probably the most ridiculous shit I've seen for a while. Thanks for the guffaw

rekt

Natural aptitude with swimming they got from crossing the Rio Grande.

lel

That you Natt?

>right-leaning, college educated, comedy fans.

What is South Park

>dLetThBA
>Delete This BA
>Delete This

DELETE THIS

This

there's nothing wrong with fox news

I honestly cant grasp how people can type that and believe it to be true?

Literally ALL the 'comedy' on these shows is mocking and deriding Trump/conservatives/right-wing/republicans at every single turn.

What fucking planet do these people live on that they think THEY are the ones being 'bullied'?

>There are huge audiences of college educated people that want light political satire and progressive topical news comedy

The ratings for these shows would suggest otherwise, you raging worthless faggot.

Adam Corolla.

> It's socially acceptable to bully X, that's why X isn't funny, because all they do is bully people!

He literally described every smug left wing comedian