Minorities

ITT minorites that hate minorities + reasons against racemixing

>be me
>mom is hawaiian fat lady, and my dad (divorced when I was 5) is an abo (back in aus now)
>after divorce my mom met an arab dude who had vacation in hawaii and married him
>now trapped in germany because spineless mom followed her new husband
>look like a cliche fat hawaiian but with even darker skin and a HUGE nose
>since 17 years old in germany (21 yo now) and everyone makes fun of me
>look really bad and am pretty fat, I also noticed that I am not the brightest in the head as sad as it is, I got trouble with learning german, my english is mediocre and I am a failure in math
>stepdad beats me and taunts me
>step brother is arab and does drugs and beats people when his opponent is alone and he is with his friends
>he always talks about honor.

I get why you guys hate us minorities so much, even I with my rather dull mind can see the hypocricy of the most of us.

As for racemixing, I am the living example of a failure, I struggle at vocational school for plumbers and am ugly with no friends.

I wish my ride would end.

post pic and timestamp

It might be the abo thing more than the race mixing thing.

>mom is hawaiian fat lady, and my dad is an abo

topkek

This thread is now a contest to create the worst possible mix of shitskins.

My entrant is a Poo-in-loo/Chug mix.

I call it Krishnarine.

Your face wouldn't be such a mess if you weren't fat, but i guess you can't blame laziness onto your genes. Stop being such a cry baby, you have no friends because of yourself not because you are ugly.

Damn, (((they))) really didn't lay off anything when it came to destroying the German race. Hawaiian and abo genes... They used the ace cards.

What is a chug?

Also I think I am the worst mix.

I hope for you that you are baiting, otherwise you
should genuinely consider an heroing.

>requesting pic with timestamp

I have always been rejected so far, also I see more women with white and occasional arab bfs than blacks or hawaiians(?)

That canal is our jungle nigger! You're right about this though.

>Unauthorized usage of Kranklis outside of /balt/
This really wews my lads

Nose wouldn't shrink when losing weight, also there is that feeling that pushes me down always, it feels often like I belong nowhere

>>be me
>>mom is hawaiian fat lady, and my dad (divorced when I was 5) is an abo (back in aus now)
I'm going to stop reading now
Don't reproduce

start working out and beat the Arab out of your family moron

and america belongs to the natives :^), thanks for the free canal work goy.

How the hell did an abo paddle his kayak all the way to Hawaii?

I also think Abo/poo in loo or abo/gypsy is the worst mix.

save up for a rhinoplasty, stop making excuses for being lazy.

You must understand that white German girls have been indoctrinated to crave foreign dick.
The will jump on abo+hawaiian dick soon.

>Germans making fun of dark skinned people
Is Germany waking up?

>ITT minorites that hate minorities
Considering the population of the entire planet I'm a minority.
I want Finland to stay Finnish to protect the Finnish minority of this planet. Racemixing is just as bad as genociding us, it only takes a little longer to reach complete extinction of us.

pic related

go to >>/r9k/ where you belong like the mongrel you are.

abbo+pygmy obviously.

You know whats worse than an abo having sex?
Two abos having sex.

Nothing will cure the fact that he is an abomination and really does not belong anywhere, and that his kids and their kids will be in the same situation

Finland shall be russian. Your children and your grandchildren shall speak Russian.

Your life is the biggest case against multiculturalism I've ever heard. Fucking aye no one deserves that shit.

I actually started and doing quite some progress, but it's a long way

I am not sure how much this costs, am not earning too much withmy plumber job, but when I finish the vocation it will be more

fucken abos I'm so over the cunts

>finnish
>pls protect my already mongrelized race

you're already a mongolian rape baby, but yeah i guess it could get worse

I don't care about racemixing.

Unless it's with whites.

nigerian immigrant spending his day in internet cafes trying to scam in Aksaray detected

>Merchant calling anyone else an abomination

> le edgy jew

I just want a halfway decent life, but I do struggle.

And yeah, in my eyes multiculturalism also is a very bad idea, I would have been happier as a pure hawaiian I think, then I would at least belong somewhere.

>my flag changes the facts

eh, i think it's more of you being a victim of a toxic culture. That culture seems to be beating you down to a very low point of self esteem - unfortunately i don't know how much you can blame race on that.

kurduğun cümleyi sikeyim hazırlık sınıfı talebesi roach.

why dont you finish your plumbing apprenticeship and then become a plumber in hawai

He may be an abomination but so are merchants

I'm sorry it was such a struggle for you to read English

At least we don't have it as bad as you Swedes.
Aren't you around 75% white by this point?

im race mixed.

Have two loving parents, culturally dutch because I was born here and had mostly dutch friends or other migrants who are culturally dutch.

I have an above average IQ. Cant say where exactly, probably 110 or higher.
Have a masters degree in CS.

I genuinly don't see what the fuss is about.
Its mostly culture as far as I am concerned.
When it comes to abos or pygmies or some shit like that it might be a different story.
But im neither.

Im ready for your hate, Sup Forums.

Maybe but we have a homeland unlike some random mix of genes. The moment he gets a nation of Hawaiian Abos we'd be in the same situation

Can we at least acknowledge the fact a grown man lets a shitskin beat on him and taunt him. Frame him for conspiracy to commit terrorism. That's what an alpha would do.

>ITT minorites that hate minorities

oh and I forgot:
My whole point is that culture matters, so I obviously hate all arab,turk,kurd/muslim culture and hate everyone who defends this backward medieval bullshit.

This sounds like a good idea, I just need to find out if there are plumbers needed in Hawaii.

I wish I was there, I felt more at home there.

>Its mostly culture

I hate spics

t. spic

what race are yor parents ?

Yeah i'm a mezito and neither self hating or do i have the idea that race is that big of a deal compared to culture and upbringing. It's very unfair when you're made to feel like you're nothing all your life and then people want to blame your frustrations and lack of proper judgement on the color of your skin. I mean there are idiots in every race, just look at Sup Forums for example.

dutch mother, north african father who came as a student in the 80´s.
I was never beaten as a child and grew up in a secular household.

Move to Hawaii. It's your homeland. There's parts of Hawaii that the rest of the world aren't even allowed to visit. Just for the natives. Hawaiians as a race on average are pretty cool guys.

> Be Mexican
>Be bullied cause I am paler than the white kids
>Get bullied by wasp cause you are not brown
>Get bullied you are not Catholic and a Protestant like them

>Third black kid in are class joins
>Claims he is Persians
>Lies about everything

>Actual Mexicans and from Mexico come to school
>Go through a la raza face
>We must unite against the other whites
>Literally do the same stupid shit an laugh
>Realize they where retards,and pretty violent

>Realize Mexico and are aggressive ,and their jokes are shit.

>Realize that the browner you are the worse you are

OP, you shouldn't self-hate. Just by even stating you're not good at some mental things is more to be said for my fellow whites boasting online-test created IQ numbers, as it takes a level of introspection to realize your faults. As for your 'family' though, I'm sorry you have to deal with that.

A chug is a native of Canada or America

>also there is that feeling that pushes me down always, it feels often like I belong nowhere
I know that feel, bro. To be honest I'm white (Scottish) and not a result of racemixing, but grew up in Spain, got a fucked up accent and now live and work in London most people are brown/black.
I don't really fit in with any group of people and don't have many friends. But there's no reason you can't be successful... even with your 'dull mind'. I studied really hard, got a good job and I'm relatively happy. I go out drinking with colleagues and wouldn't call them good friends but can have a laugh with them. They wouldn't give a shit about how someone looks except for a bit of banter maybe (you just have to give them as much as they give you).

Don't feel so bad man, just try harder. Maybe read Gorilla Mindset or some shit so you realise you can change your ways of thinking.

I got some nice gains over the last two years of working out, and I have to say /fit/ helped a lot, since I got stronger he didn't do much to me, and I sworn when he hits me again I'm going to turn him into goat kebab.

Fuck off from europe, moruk. I'm only fine with european or at least asian people

>is a half breed
>does not have problems with half breeds
Okay

>Fuck off from europe

Make me.

I thought autistic retards weren't allowed on this site? Learn to fucking type, Christ.

I am happy it worked out so good for you, I guess your parents are well educated and hardworking.

My mom doesn't give a shit about me and my real father went back to australia, I do my best to become good at my job and be a reliable worker

plumbers are almost always needed everywhere

there is always a need for trade jobs

good luck man

I can't. But when there aren't any white people left nobody will pay your gibsmedat bux

I was really happy on Hawaii, and I want to go back asap, but I am not sure if they see me as a native because abo father.

That is the plan.

>his kids and their kids will be in the same situation
Implying he will have any.

best meme

there was no need for that satan. you know you agree with his message of darker equals bad. your just mad you didnt say it first

Hopefully you are correct

Thanks for the advice, man. I will try to get my hnds on that book and I hope as soon as I am a fully learned plumber I might get to work in another company and maybe find some friends there.

I finished Uni this year and my starting salary earlier this year was at 50k. I dont need your gibsmedat.

Good answer to be honest, family.

Im sorry, senpai.
You just have to try to do the best with what you got.
You are 21, find some Apprenticeship/Ausbildung and learn some skill.
Get away from your family because they will keep you down.

Its a hard life ahead of you in the coming year if you actually do this.
But you can get to a point where you have a stable and good paying job in a few years.

Like, from them not being able to handle the firewater? Holy shit.

see it that way: about 5 billion people on this planet would literally kill to trade places with you.
You live in germany, one of the richest countries on this planet.
You have plenty of opportunities to learn a trade and earn good money.

Its in your hands now what you make of these opportunities.

That cheers me up, man. Thanks my swedish friend.

We want our canal back

>im race mixed.
Allow me to introduce you to your father user

>I finished Uni this year and my starting salary earlier this year was at 50k. I dont need your gibsmedat.
Yeah sure. Finishing high school and uni is no accomplishment. By "work" you sure meant your arab drug buisness. But isn't the money you get much more than you have said ?

I am currently learning a job, I am finished in half a year.

It's only plumbing, nothing very fancy or respected, but at least I can earn some money and have a skill I guess.

You realize the North African/European mix is more homogeneous than Euro/Asia mix.

Does it hurt you to be an unemployed german ossi neet who fails at life while so mudblood succeeds?
I sure hope so.

Nothing wrong with that.
Better be a good plumber than some unemployed neet who lives off welfare. Like the other guy with the german flag.

>I wish my ride would end.
Just finish your education and then go back to Hawaii. Nice climate, more people like you, can claim you're native and has muh rights to eat funny plants in the jungle because heritage etc.

You're fucked if you stay in Europe. Either the whites respond to the muslim bullshit and go full 14/88 racewar or they will be bred out by the muslims and then the arabs will treat you just like they treat africans, like subhumans. Not even joking or trying to be funny, there is a high probability that this will happen.

Also get built and work hard and mix with an asian or something. They are pretty smart.

Question
Can a racemixed person ever procreate without being a racemixer themselves?

Like if you're white/black, you're racemixing if you sleep with any pure race

What if you mix with another white/black person? Is that like double racemixing?

>Does it hurt you to be an unemployed german ossi neet who fails at life while so mudblood succeeds?
I am not unemployed and unfortunately I am not from east germany. I live in NRW and I have to endure the shit of your brothers every day, tha's why I hate you with passion

Blasians are the best racemix
just look at Tiger Woods

Another swede suggested that too, and right now that sounds like an amazing idea to me, the years I spent on Hawaii where the happiest in my life, and I guess i will pass as full hawaiian, my nose is just pretty big.

Also eating funny plants in the jungle seems neat.

By my logic I will be a racemixer no matter what, except I find a half abo, half hawaiian girl I guess

haha its def the abo. sorry op, but abos are you know.

Cheered me up, thanks, mate.

Also I can kinda understand the frustration of when it comes to north africans/arabs, my stepfather and his kids really act like garbage, most arabic people are not well integrated and stubborn, making interaction with them twice as hard because my german is a bit wonky as well and they get angry fast from my experience.

But I have met some arabic looking people like you, stable job, good education etc. And they where really nice people

If you don't mind me asking. What do you get on your average internet IQ tests?

Plumbing is great man. Idiots shit on the trades. They are great skills to have.

AYY LMAO

>If the 500 children and their grandchildren each had 3 kids in 10 generations there will be about 29 million of these fucks walking around in Holland.

It was all an ((accident))

It's fake.

Ah the joys of genetic and chromosomic number diversity

>my mom is korean
>dad is white (german/dutch/hungarian)

at least im not a rare combination

>except I find a half abo, half hawaiian girl I guess
I mean it depends, right? If your abo side fucks her abo side and hawaiian side fucks her hawaiian side, you wouldn't be racemixing.

But what if it's the other way around? Your abo side fucks her hawaiian side and vice versa? You would be double racemixing.

I thought black/mexicans were the worst mix. But then I found out that Stacy Dash is black Mexican.

Are you a grill? Cause I like to fuck hapa grills. 한국말해?