Local immigrant community braces for Trump presidency

>Mayor Allison Silberberg, who attended the community meeting and read council’s statement through an interpreter, said in an interview that she and council wanted to stress that Alexandria is an inclusive and accepting city.

>“It’s a core value here, and there’s no place for intolerance in Alexandria,” she said. “Alexandria is a city of kindness and a city of compassion. Our diversity is a strength, so we denounce hate crimes and hate speech.”

>(((Silberberg)))

>(((Silberberg)))

>(((((((((((((((((((berg))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Silberberg))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Cunt should have spent her time raising some children rather than going into politics because she is clearly confusing the two.

>berg

>Our diversity is a strength
Basic human nature says otherwise. I hate this newspeak babble.

Literally every time.

>Mayor Allison Silberberg
just because her name is "silberberg" and she is pro marxism and multiculturalism does not mean shes a jew

except for the fact that shes a jew
>Silberberg is Jewish and drew inspiration from the success of Jewish politicians in her native Dallas, Texas. She has also never been married or ever had children.

>Our diversity is a strength,

Never has been, never will be

>She has also never been married or ever had children.

Fucking called it.

Explain me this burgers, can some city just ignore federal migration laws and keep aliens there despite order to deport them all? Can't Trump just send National Guard along with migration service officers there and forcefully kick them all?

>success of Jewish politicians in her native Dallas, Texas.

Is that like Mexican intellectuals?

>can some city just ignore federal [..] laws

It depends how much the federal government cares to enforce them.

I have never seen a leftists who could objectively demonstrate that diversity was a strength.

Yes and no. That argument has been going on since before the civil war. Look up states rights.

This will all eventually end up in the Supreme Court and they will decide who gets to...well...decide.

>I have never seen a leftists who could objectively demonstrate that diversity was a strength.
haha bro that's where you're wrong

alt-right on suicide watch

>(((Silberberg)))

Laws aren't rules of nature. They actually need to be enforced by some authority or they might as well not exist.
So, as long as no one gives enough of a shit about them housing illegals to do something about it, they will proceed.

Trump doesn't really need to send the national guard though. It's enough to just cut their federal funding - their legal population will turn on the illegals in a few short months when they suddenly have to foot the bill themselves.

Sure they can keep them, and then they will have to pay for them out of their own pockets and run out of money very quickly without the federal government footing the bill.

My god she has such a kikehook of a nose.

>Layers are kept separate
Nice segregation you have there

Alexandria Safe Zone?

now put it in a food processor and you will apparently achieve a culinary utopia

The funny thing is it's only urban/suburban women that like pumpkin spice... you know, the ones that claim to be their 'allies'

Haha do you think liberal mayors and governors are shitting their pants as much as the immigrants?

>Racism
>Calling out people on the basis of skin color
Good
GOOD
Racism will make a triumphant return

>Silberberg

>Making a broad generalization about people who's skin is a certain color.
>somehow it's not racist

>(((Silberberg)))

>white women holding that banner
>majority of white women voted for trump

hahahah they are butthurt because they got shat on by their own kind

How many times do you have to be told before you internalise it shitlord? White people CANNOT BE THE VICTIMS OF RACISM!

>Jewish
>Woman
>Childless
>Marxist

Its almost as if there is a pattern here.

>can some city just ignore federal laws

no

They have no way of resisting ICE coming in there and taking people away. If the fed is really having a problem with not having enough manpower, and wants the local cities to take care of it, and they refuse, they'll just threaten to cut federal funding. That'll sort their shit out in about 0.5 seconds.

I HATE JEWS GODDAMNIT

[((((((((((((((((((((BERG)))))))))))))))))

> read council’s statement through an interpreter

wat?

Mere coincidence

>and drew inspiration from the success of Jewish politicians in her native Dallas, Texas

>Israel is our greatest ally, goy!