Race vs culture

You are allowed to choose 1 million people to come to your country. The options must be:

A) White European Muslims like Bosnians or converts.
B) Shitskin Christians like Syrian Greek Orthodox.

Which do you choose and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4d0uYfyzFhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know either enough to be confident in my choice. I'd rather take none.

Shitskin Christians are better than any Mudscums

That is not an option, in this hypothetical scenario You HAVE to choose one. Will it be race or culture?

But what about the long term consequences, like the gene-pool?

Option B)

Syrians are white

B, middle eastern girls are hot

B

Because shitskins girls are hot

White muslims because fuck non-whites

Fuck the gene pool

I'd disown my own son if he was Muslim and adopt a nigger and leave him my estate if he was Christian

B. Definitely B. We need more Christians to drown out the Muslims.

This.
The main problem is culture, not skin color.
They just often show a heavy correlation.

Syrians are not """"shitskins"""". In fact, people from that area were the original Aryan race. So i'm taking them, with the added bonus of them being Christian

But nice tactic Sven Cuckoldsson, maybe now people won't notice that your ancestors were living in literal shit huts doing nigger things like raiding civilized people for gibsmedat

Syrian greek orthodox hands down

Whit Muslims (not Bosnians) however we'd have to beat their religion out of them which wouldn't happen with the current government and society anyway.

>pic

really activates my almonds.

Okay, then A.

But I'm of Anglo-Germanic ancestry, and I don't believe a Bosnian would be similar. Nevertheless, given selective pressure, the lighter skinned group would be more likely to melt into a white American identity.

So there you go, Sven. I wouldn't want Apefrican Christians either.

B)
t. baptized @ Antioch mission

Mudslime is arab nationalism ideology. Fuck it and all the race traitors "converts".

Islam literally causes genetic self-destruction, even white muslims become as retarded as Arabs. Probably because of all the inbreeding.
Syrian Christians would probably be better behaving though than Albanian or Bosnian muslims.

>shitskin girls are hot
>that flag

Keyword being were, retarded spaghetti nigger.

how does it feel when people who are refugees in Italy are whiter than Italians?

How's the american white pop percentage today Jamal Al-Detroiti? 6 weeks ago it was 62, yestarday it was 58%, my folder can no longer stay ahead of your relentless cuckoldry anymore

>culture>>>race
civic nationalism

race evolves, cultures evolve. but right now our survival is not dependant on genetic evolution, it's dependant on cultural evolution

What ?

Italians get happy because there's more bulls for their ex wives

I don't know, let's ask this strong finnish woman i've heard she knows stuff

>Tatu Vanhanen
>Finland has the highest IQ

dirty fingolians, truly the niggers of europe

Better than a nation that isn't white at all, Mario. With the plus of having guns, freedom of speech, and a history of revolts.

But enjoy that influx Mama Merkel has coming your way.

>bulls
I don't think you understand how this works here Bruce Xianpao.
We are the bulls

I see

white muslims are like arabs on steroids and growth hormones. you sure about that choice you just made?

>we wuz romans n shit

Cuck culture

We all know what hitler would have thought..

>right now our survival is not dependent on genetic evolution it's dependent on cultural evolution
>t. retard who never read Darwin
Survival is ONLY about genetics. Culture is a means to pass on genetics, and that is its only purpose for existing. Not to mention that whites currently have the best genetics on the planet for creating massive civilization and living in peace. I'd rather live in a modest house of wood than live in a mansion made of shit.

youtu.be/4d0uYfyzFhI

At least they have to make it subtle propaganda. :^)

Race.

This place is fucking doomed, the answer is undoubtedly about genes. This place really is cuckchan.

cuck

christians obviously. western culture was built on christian values, and that still holds into today. muslim countries are complete shit holes for very good reason. christian values are better for civilization, they just keep on winning

Who gives a fuck? Culture is malleable. It changes. Whites already appropriated a Semitic religion and changed it to their needs. What difference does it make?

American commercial for american consumers. We had to appeal to BBC since it's what you crave the most

B

Syrians of course

>not castrating yourself at home
what are they, pussies?

Pretty true, Assyrians and Persians with low arab ad mixture are white

>not letting the black bull doing that
That's half the fun in the USA

Absolutely prefer the Syrian Christians. Regardless of race, I've never heard of a Christian blowing up a bus. Islam is cancer and white Muslims, are, if anything, worse because they're enemies AND traitors.

Depends what level of your being you identify with, the breathing, eating, shitting part or the thinking, feeling, designing part

Also, ideas have moved on since 1859. If you think Darwins work is still the forefront in genetics I've got bad news for you

Daily Reminder that Christianity is literally a cuckold religion and destroys the white race

This thread is proof.

mongolia pls

Pharaohs were white.

Yes, a small amount of Christian Syrians is going to destroy the white race not fucking terrorist muslims just cause their white...

I'd chose shitskin Christians over people who believe in killing infidels. I might not like overly religious people in general, but at least Christianity inspired some cool fiction. Most western countries are built on a Christian foundation, they will have a much easier time adopting our values and assimilating with the locals. Skin colour doesn't mean shit, normies always assume Sup Forums is white supremacist.

the only reason we're that dumb is cuz of our old people not having education as good as yours' ;_;

Bosniaks* are the least muslim Muslims in the world. They don't give a fuck about religion, most of them are muslim just because.

Also, their grand-grandparents were all Christian Serbs, so there's that

That's the Finnist damn thing I've ever seen!

>whites already appropriated a Semitic religion and changed it to their needs.

Explain to me how universalism, self sacrifice and slave morality serves the needs of white people. (You cant)

Modern day liberalism is nothing but secularalized Christian morality, egalitarianism came from Christianity.

>questioning why God let this happen

>this entire fucking post

God didn't do anything but love you. Your ego, weakness, softness, and inaction led to your misfortune. If you work a lot and it exhausts you then that's fucking tough, come home late and then fuck your wife awake anyway.

God doesn't stop you from going to Heaven, you stop yourself. The demons take you to Hell, as we see with this fucking faggot.

Nothing wrong with Syrian Christians you fucking stormfag idiot. Most are as white as Italians anyway

>retarded strawman
Christianity is why whites felt bad for oppressing inferior races, it is why they killed eachother to end slavery and just in this thread it is the reason people prefer Christian shitskins over whites

Egalitarianism is a secularized version of Christian morality

The Christians.
Syrian christians are mostly descendants of crusaders and they are based.
Also, implying Bosnians are white.

Careful. You don't want to be dropping too many redpills.

China plz.

t. Alan Islamovic

Education has nothing to do with IQ Pablo.

And unlike eastern europe you don't have the mass starvation card to play.

>Education has nothing to do with IQ
clearly not in Romania

give me those 1 million muslim converts so I can line them up and shoot them for treason

You can't change IQ through education you dumbass. Especially later in life.

IQ is mostly genetic with a little room for change in early childhood.

Is that a serious question?

The White Euro Muslims.

Race trumps all.

Not really.

Religion means nothing.

don't care we'd just intern them on an island and make them go to america if they cry to the UN

I will take the Syrian's if we replace either the Gypos or Bozgors with them.

this.

Race every time
they can be converted and are racially superior
Shitskins stay shitskins forever

>No option for refusing migrants altogether
>See flag
>That's how Sweden's immigration policies are IRL

Implying any nordcuck could execute their "enemies"

pic related, finns

>Most are as white as Italians anyway
I'm a bean-spanian, no, pure euro meds are not syrians.

I don't know man, many of the "refugees" I've seen seem to be pretty shitskin, look like actual gypsies. But then again, most of them were Afghans. Weren't they also supposed to be Indo-European, though? How do you get so dark there? Anyway, I'd rather take Christians, I like eating pork and drinking without being molested by the Sharia police.

when we take them are we forced to give them the same rights us or can we make different rules for them like "they ain't allowed to vote and are forced to breed with the native portuguese"

cuz if not then I'd chose Christian Syrians 100%, 1 million muslims in Portugal would be the biggest community we have, in 1 generation they'd overturnus democratically and since Islam is a globalist religion our gene-pool would go to shit either way

Isn't 100 supposed to be the average? Good job Europe

Whatever he says.

I'll take the white bros.. we can work out our differences like men, and live in peace.

A
At the end of the day genes matter more than whatever the current religious paradigm may be

Syrians, wouldnt want white -passing balkan people because you wouldnt even know if they would be muslim etc.

so... if I was seperated from my identical twin a birth and one of us was raised by a wealthy, loving family with access to all kinds of educational material and toys and support... and the the other was raised in a poor family in the Romanian countryside, with no toys and encouragement to learn... they would both have the same IQ at age 20?

>pic
Hmm, indeed, why did northerners didn't build shit out of stone, when they would only be able to live in those shitty stone houses for ~2 months out of the whole year because of the fucking colds up north.

yes.

none I'd send them our gypsies as tribute instead

B

that's a big jaw

stupid people are bound to fall into snake pits, there would probably be a better chance of converting those Muslims than trusting Syrians to run shit and not fuck up

R A R E
A
R
E

Also, I would take option A because we have enough "syrians" here in Germany.

The Syrian Christians. When times got tough they stuck to their beliefs unlike the Bosnians who caved in to the Ottomans like a bunch of cowards and took the easy way out. You can't trust a people that are so wishy-washy.

even this "whitish" person does not predominately have the European features of white Mediterraneans.

B

hands down

I know both immigrant groups and would prefer option B anytime.

Option B every time. Most of Christian middle easterners are red pulled as fuck and they'd actually want to become American whereas the others wouldnt. It's an easy choice desu