>get a call from him
>ask what he has been doing
>"we are learning how to sew atm"
>military
>sewing
>actually something you first do in the military in Sweden

Just nuke this country

Why does Sweden even need an army?

You learn to sew because you have to know how to fix buttons that may fall off your uniform

It took 5 minutes for us, but i wouldn't be surprised if the Swedish army had like 6 months of sewing class with coffee and some Netflix shit running on a large screen in the background and some comforting female sergeants to help you sew smileys and shit

also good for on-the-go stitches

To protect itself from the patriarchy

I was expected to know how to sew in the Finnish army and I did know how to sew.

Probably going to learn proper fellatio form in month 2.

s-shut up. Swedish military is g-good a military

fpbp, it's not like they are willing to protect themselves from anything

Why is it strange for a soldier to know how to repair and maintain his uniform?

If you wanna get outraged atleast talk about the pro-gay indoctrination.

normal armies learn to fix uniforms
swedes learn to fix the holes in their pants ass that migrants tear

you're trying to talk shit about your own country sven to look cool, but sewing is actually an imortant skill in the military. If you;re gonna make fun of sweden why don;t you pick one of the many legitimate things that it can be criticised for like censoring media from reporting immigrant crimes

You deserve one.

American Armyfag here.

In the US Army, they do not teach us how to sew. Our unit patches, flag, rank, name "tape", and the US Army "tape" on the other side are all velcro and we just stick it on. We CAN have it all sewn on, if we take it to the stores they have on base and have them sew it on.

Yeah same but word of mouth between the lads is how I learned to sew hence I mentioned it took us only 5 minutes

Swedish army is feminism tier

Nothing bad OP, sewing is an important skill.
Bet you're going to be outraged when he'll get truck driver license, learns how to maintain machinery or basic survivability. God forbids they teach them how to cook in the wild

We actually only spent less than a day to sew on patches and shit on the uniform, I think you've either misheard what your brother said or his entire group consists of retards that don't know how to use a fucking needle, thus needing a shitload of time to fix a few patches

What about if you tear a hole in your uniform

this sounds believable.

Personally I learned how to sew at a young age, from sewing Slayer and Metallica patches to my flight jacket. I was real popular in high school.

jewbux

OP you fucking dumbass, every militarian should know how yo patch up his clothes.

Take it to the store on base and get it fixed or wear another one of your uniforms.

It's actually really tough material. I have never had mine rip. We do not carry sewing kits when we go to the field, and I have never felt like I needed one and didn't have it.

There is no shame in sewing your own clothes. Too many modern day cucks forgot how to do anything practical. Every man should know how to sew, fix a car and build a fucking house. It's still very much common sense in some places, not so much in this liberal shithole of yours Sven.

Maybe hes a medic and learns how to sew assholes back together after Jamal teared them open?
Did you consider that?

I'm surprised you have a military at all to be honest senpai

Pretty sure US military teaches this too.

>velcro on military uniforms
That's the second most american thing in the world, just before sprayable cheese

>not wanting to be able to maintain your gear
Fags get out

German uniforms have that too for unit patch and name tag.

In basic training, we spent more time on physical fitness than anything. There was PT and then there was constantly getting smoked. I think, somewhere along the line, the Department of Defense decided that physical fitness was more applicable to people who have been sitting on the couch their entire lives than sewing. People showed up for basic who had never run or done a push up in their lives.

>being this retarded
You HAVE to know how to sew in the military. Come to think of it you have to know how to do it in day to day life faggot. It's basic survival skills

Russkie uniforms have velcros

I don't see anything wrong with sewing.

You can take it to a sewing shop on base they are very common. Also you can go to the PX and what I've learned from my time in is that if you are training and if you "accidentally" rip your clothing you can get reimbursed and get new uniforms.

Though they only cost around $100 and you can buy them cheap from guys who are switching to OCP.

I didn't have to learn to sew but my cousin in the navy did not sure why we basically have the same uniforms

Yeah fuck sweden for all kinds of reasons, but all the mil fags I know (and my father is one) can sew. It's actually a good skill to have. I have saved so much by fixing garments with some simple sewing. I put a zipper on an otherwise ruined motorcycle jacket (500$) and replaced the pocket flap on my nice winter coat when it got ripped off (400$). Those 2 alone make sewing a winning game.

Right, it's not like they're teaching him to prep his anus for a rapefugee. I'm sure that will come along later.

This
>He can't sew on a button
laughinggirls.jpg
I'm fairly sure we have on some aswell just not the one they use in basic training.
Pic related.