Weakest: Grenada

Strongest: Confederates
Weakest: Italians

Strongest: Japanese
Weakest: Iraqi Army
Arab armies are shit tier

Strongest: Either British, VC or Japanese
Weakest: Natives

Kek, our strongest opponents were ourselves.

This.

Strongest: ISIS
With how far military technology has come, there's no excuse for it to be going on for so long and for so many muslims to be able to invade America safely.
Weakest: Japan
They literally killed themselves until they got bombed twice and gave up.

Toughest fight for the US was itself but the waffen ss/wehrmacht is the Toughest enemy we have encountered, but we were not really the focus of the war.
Weakest enemy is idk, barbary pirates or some shit.

damn, wish I was american

iraki army was by far the weakest
you guys are harsh with the natives, they won some battles

weakest: bundeswehr infantry,the americans did altmost nothing and the germans still lost
strongest: isis militia,the only ones that are still around

So true.

It takes a burger to burger us burgers.

While I don't disagree that Britain was our strongest asversary, we ended up fighting with the Indians (feather) for around 300 years if you count the time before we were our own country. Thats a little too long for them to be the weakest desu

Repostan:

ISIS
Any muslim prominent country really. They all fucking suck. The niggers of ideology

>ISIS
>On top of the world
>Kill murica reporter
>Crumble

>Egypt, Palestine and Jordan
>They all lose against the Jews
>Not only that, the jews did the "I'll let you live another day" in a fucking week war

>Pookistan
>Can't against India

>Only way the mudlismes can conquer is with europe petty.
>Only reason mudsimes are still a thing is because United nations petty since is very likely that India and israel could easely BTFO muds

Strongest: Sam Hyde

I mean fuck, hes been killing people for so long inside the US and we still haven't captured him. Clearly America's strongest opponent

Weakest is probably Grenada.

Strongest
>Farmers with outdated rifles
Weakest
>Ital Ital

for their time the conferderates . if they had played it a bit different they may have convinced enough of the north to not try to fight them because of economic repercussions

like not selling molasses to the south is bad for you guys and all the farms in the south will be destroyed if you win any battles in the same states. you will get nothing and this will ruin every thing for every one and we will leave but leave the black people behind with no food or houses or farms

make this as clear as day before any fighting and keep a propaganda campaign going across enemy lines

their strength was interconnected economic fate and a big connected boarder

>farmers with outdated rifles

farmers dont wear uniforms or colors, any civilian could be an enemy

guerilla warfare truly is the most difficult type of battle to fight against

Stronkest: Confederates

Weakest: Iraqi formal armies. Al Qaeda and Taliban won some fights atleast.

yourself, your a country full of flag burners

Fighting in a fucking desert or in any open terrain against a superior foe with a good air force leaves no much chance.

W-we are spesial

We wuz Romanz n shiet

different groups in different places at different times. We couldn't kill the sioux if we hadn't crossed the mississippi

Strongest is Vietnam
Weakest is probably natives

>implying you didn't get RICED by Vietnam

I don't know man, I think the fight lasted long because of reasons other than the indians strength, but I get your point.

Still makes me chuckle..
youtube.com/watch?v=yfAeMtcURg0

Strongest: 100% it's confederates. No other American war was as bad as the civil war
Weakest: Italy

>vietnamise farmers

Strongest : mexicains, they winning and taking over

>Weakest : confederacy,thanks for leaving cause you so propane. Leaving and allowing the opposition take over make u no diffrent than abolitionists

Strongest: CSA
Weakest: Boxers

Weakest - Italy
Strongest - Cultural Marxism.

Signed: 60%.

>Strongest: Japanese
Dude, you lost like 100.000 guys in the Pacific theater and this includes the prisoners of war. It's only a quarter of your total losses in WW2.

What weapon is the KPA soldier holding?

Your strongest enemy is fat anyway, nothing killed as much burgers as the shit you eat

Americans eat what Americans want to eat.

They could eat all Italians if they wanted to and guess what? The world wouldn't do a thing.

>Who was America's strongest opponent?
common sense

this is a real proof you are the niggers of the world, why do you like you fight so much?

Italians are very good at running away from danger you know, I'd wager that there would be at least six gorrilion americans dead from heart attacks if they tried to tkae up the chase.

>Boxer

we had 10 times the troops and the burgers all got taken hostage, america has never won any war on its own or ruled the majority of the planet. They stick together like a fatty burger with 300 million people to draw from yet a bunch of impoverished ice paddy farmers sent them running.

We've got a joke here in Germany:
Why do Italian tanks have 5 reverse gears?
In case the enemy comes from the front.

>we used to

Yeah, and now you have an island the size of New York and a few shitty colonies you don't even care about. Your empire is a distant shadow and you all got BTFO eternally by burgers, poos, frogs, krauts, and spics. You have absolutely nothing to cling to anymore but ancient history.

Get fucked, dad. You're worthless now.

I'd say Britain.

1776 just couldn't have been won by the Americans themselves. France's role was crucial in the defeat of the British making Britain the strongest opponent faced by America itself in its history.

>Strongest is Vietnam
What? The VC and NVA were fucked every time we engaged them

You still lost tho

Never forget the 6 gorillion dead burgers, goyim

We didnt lose the war, the war lost public support at home.

Nope. We practically wiped out the VC, after the Tet offensive the VC didn't have enough power to do anything anymore. The only fighting force left was the NVA, and they signed the Paris Peace Accords. We left with a victory.

>WW I
>Bundeswehr

Strongest: Viet Cong guerilla
Weakest: Native Americans

>confederate
>opponent

you still lost

Maybe you didnt pay good attention to classes phams

So what you're saying is you didn't read my post and you don't have a working understanding of the conflict? Fine by me, I understand you're focused on pleasing Jamal. Its your Swedish duty.

But they lost public support! So they won actually by moving their arses out of the country!

Strongest: WW2 Japs.
Honorable mentions: Revolutionary British soldiers, Viet Cong guerillas, Indians warriors

Weakest: Iraqi
for the amount of sheer numbers and power they had, they squandered it and got BTFO by the u.s army. It is worse if you are more advanced and get your ass handed to you like you are third world.

You're reading a Wikipedia page you retard. The reason I'm able to argue this is because I did pay attention in class, not studying an internet page.

What movie is this?

There's a difference between winning wars militarily and geostrategically/politically.

Let me guess: you got this lesson in a country directly involved in the mentioned conflitct, which is of course by no chance biased in how it reports it to his young citizens

Strongest: Confederates or 1776 England (trus nobuddy, nod eben you shelf)

Weakest: Somalia or Injuns. Fucking nogs with guns, who cares. Injuns are the biggest cucks in all of history. We came over here -kicked their shit in- then corralled them in Oklahoma for the hell of it.

trips says the truth

I think its the mel gibson one, the patriot I think?

So can we all agree that Vietnam is the biggest badass of the world?
>200 years of European occupation
>Have to fight France for independence
>Win
>Erupt in Civil war
>Get caught up in cold war
>Invaded by the US while all that is happening
>Gets shit on with chemical weapons and broken arrow tactics
>North wins anyway and reunites country
>Decides that isnt enough and conquers Cambodia
>After all that just happened, gets invaded by China
>Manages a standstill
>Doesnt even become a 3rd world country after that

Pretty amazing, i dont see why Africans think they had it so damn hard

youtube.com/watch?v=IFpFHj4XfFg

My entire schooling was basically a guilt trip when it came to Vietnam, "Americans storm the country to kill the poor little Vietnamese farmer". I have a working understanding of what happened over there, however. I'm capable of critical thinking.

Vietnamese ricefarmers.

The Vietnamese thoroughly came out on top. They did one hell of a job but honestly, if we hadn't been forced to stop progression North then it very well may have been a different outcome. The fact of the matter is that we lost. Hell of a war though.

Hi there

>WWI
>Bundeswehr

what kind of nigger made that fucking chart?

Let me correct it a little: you are capable of wrong critical thinking
Yw

Strongest: CSA
Weakest: Anything from Yurop

Confederate Infantry without a doubt.

And you're capable of reading a Wikipedia page without understanding any of it and spewing it back out, forming no opinions of your own? Certainly impressive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812

>america's opponent
>italian army

We didn't.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War

I mean yeah we didn't win but the casualty ratio is pretty far in our favor.

We were our own worst enemy (Civil War)
Nazis were the weakest. They didn't kill too many of our guys by the time we stormed Berlin.

Prove me wrong

>Weakest: Native americans

Yeah nah. Pic related.

The real answer is a tossup between Somalis and Barbary pirates. Combining the worst of Africa and muzzies into a "fighting" force.

>who would win
>a few hundred farmers with pitch forks and homemade guns
>the most powerful empire in the world
A defeat and a stalemate. Thanks for proving my point.
>inb4 b-but we burned the White House!

Isis is a mossad psyop, might as well replace Isis with all quaeda and also ass mossad, and mossad would be g.o.a.t. enemy

>America's strongest opponent
Your own government.
>the weakest opponent
Our own government

Does it count when it's by design? We're not really using direct ground forces only proxies. Plus the point of it is for the government to destabilize the region to expand our 'allies' (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, etc) sphere of influence and to enrich the current administration and their corporate sponsors.

It's not really a war so much as a geopolitical instrument.

>Weakest
Not the Comanche
It took us 40 years to make progress on their territory.

Strongest: Germans
Weakest: Their brothers (civil war)

where are the Soviets?

>biggest cucks in history
>indians

You guys are WELCOMING rapefugees in your motherland. No protest, no guns, no war, and you are offering your youngest daughters to either be seeded or raped by them. While your race is working to the bone to pay for them.
If that isn't the biggest cucks in history then you are performing some fine mental gymnastics there bud.

Strongest: Germany/Russia
Weakest: Mexico/Spain

Truth. Confederate k/d ratio was 2:1. I don't think we ever faced casualties that high fighting anybody else, even the British and Germans.

Truly our best allie.

Strongest: native americans
Weakest: nazi germany

Diabetes

Confederates obviously

you SJW Yankeecucks took at huge hit in the body count

Strongest: Vietnam
Weakest: Japan

>strongest
Vietcong (Taliban close second. They just don't die or give up. Tough fuckers. Been there 15 years and you/we've essentialy made no progress.)

>weakest
Italians lel

A reminder that Ethiopians who weilded nothing but spears and sword defeated the Italian army against all its modern artillery.

>Bundeswehr
What is this retarded bullshit? It's REICHSHEER (Imperial Army).