>yfw you find out that whites will genuinely become a relic of the past within a few decades and America will never be great again

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3984874/More-whites-die-born-states-New-research-reveals-changing-demographics-amidst-soaring-Caucasian-death-rates.html

T cells

The south should be black, just so people see what a black state looks like, Texas better stay white though, it's too good.

Post the map that is actually readable.

>>Hannah Perry

Tfw you realize whites hate their own race

>just so people see what a black state looks like
basically Detroit

They make it impossible for Northern Europeans, Canadians and Australians to move to the USA and then go and do this shit.

The rot will continue. Hitler was our last chance.

>they

You mean (((they)))

>white liberal democrats are dying
whatever

They're not fully black though(feel free to correct me).A state would also mean a larger area, unmissable at times,which means more recognition than some shitty city everyone tries to avoid.

Arizona will be lost to us soon....

The future of whites reminds me of something....

>Dailymail

>One the most ad written sites

>tfw from NJ and wife is pregnant
>tfw all of my successful white friends refuse to have babies
>tfw pregnant Mexicans and white trash everywhere

Fuck this state and everyone in it.

Its okay. If we need more whites, we can import them from Russia and Finland.

The black population is actually shrinking hilariously enough since they keep shooting each other and the women often get abortions when they become pregnant. Hispanics are the growing blight but if Trump is good on his word, they'll take a massive spike down in a few years.

White trash whites are better than no whites. White trash can eventually rise above the muck

And Poland. I love me some Pozkis

>Used to live in Massachusetts
>Moved to Florida
>Screwed living in either state

>white trash can eventually rise above the muck

I wish that were true, but once you hit 30 you realize white trash after literally no better than minorities

Polish aren't bad, ton of them moving in here (NJ). They seem to keep to themselves and women are nice to look at

Trends are only trends till they stop. I expect there will be a white baby boom under the Trump administration. I also expect there to be a lot of jewish handwringing because of it.

"Brought to you by the United States media conglomerate, you always have a decision, luckly we have made it for you."

>tfw if the soul is indeed eternal and you're reborn after the death there's a 95% chance you won't be white

Ever notice how the worst offenders of apostasy are the worst affected by invaders?

Sweden. Germany. Canada will be a lot worse soon, considering how their communist leader is trying to destroy it.

Psalm 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

>soaring-Caucasian-death-rates

The baby boomers are dieing off and the next generations didn't have as many kids , not surprising to be honest

Parts of it are. But fuck you I don't want to see it get even worse. They cities they are in charge of are terrible.

We are the next south africa.

With the amount of anti-white crap that's happening, the reclassification of what is considered racism, and the explosion of non-white handouts, this country will be South Africa within 100 Years of the signing of the Immigration Act of 1965.

>Shit ton of retarded ass American Whites start to loathe and hate themselves for being American Whites
>Surprised that retarded ass American Whites are dying out
Well gee, it probably has nothing to do with all of that self-antagonizing behavior and negative mindset right?
I mean look at the shit those fucking retards say nowadays:
If you're Black, you should be proud that you are Black
If you're African-American, you should be proud that you are African-American
If you're Mexican, you should be proud that you are Mexican
If you're Spanish, you should be proud that you are Spanish
If you're Chinese, you should be proud that you are Chinese
If you're Korean, you should be proud that you are Korean
If you're Muslim, you should be proud that you are Muslim
But if your skin is of any hue lighter than what is deemed to be a minority's, then you are the literal spawn of the devil himself and should be publicly executed for ever being perceived as being White-skinned

I wish the world would hurry up and go back to being like Carl's Jr. commercials already, all this PC crap has gone out of hand and has only furthered the fragmentation of interracial relationships of the non-sexual kind.

its not that bad homie

I bet you believe in (((civic nationalism))) too

Looking at that map, I'd like to think they aren't dying, just moving

>tfw living in purple state

Feels good man

White trash voted for Trump, so they can't be all that bad.

Please don't remind me, I still have three and a half years until I graduate.

>White liberals are dying
Good riddance

Glass half full perspective: Shitlibs who are with /her/ and their xir offsprings are dying out. The remaining whites will probably be quite based and antinigger.

eh
There isn't much he can do to cause that without drastic measures like reenstating segregation

America isn't a white country

Stop believing Americans on here who say they are white, most of them are shitskins who are trying to steal our identity.

Look at pic related

Florifa makes sense because people go to retire there

At least white trash TRY to be independent and self reliant. Minorities are basically slaves to the governmemt and media and do whatever they say

Almost no one I know has kids. And the people I know aren't freaks, they're the normal people I knew in high school and college. They're in their 30's now and 85% of them don't have kids and a lot of them are bachelors.

You win jews, whites are done

Here is your reply.

>White people are needed for Anerica to be great

White Nationalists please

see here America is dead.

why does it seem like the races with the highest IQs (whites, japs) don't breed that much? It's fucking weird. And yet hispanics breed like there's no tomorrow. Why? It's almost like high IQ becomes an evolutionary disadvantage.

who cares? when i am dead - all of you fgts cand die for all i care.

We are different subspecies with different reproductive models

It might not be as bad as we think
Daily reminder that the baby boomers are dying off right now

>t. hat tipper

Spain, Italy and France are all fucked too, brah. And Germany is like half catholic and cucked. All christians are cucks, but the pope is the biggest cuck of them all.

In the end the last whites will be finns... and they aren't even white.

>WA
Well that's certainly interesting

Why do you think nationalism is on the rise, retard?

How the hell is maryland not decreasing?

Finns are the master race and the heirs to the greatest empire in world history.

Watch this get played up like a stable trend and not the culmination of a baby boom decades ago. No trend is permanent, nor does it remain the same for long.

not only are white people dying off and not having kids they dying faster than any other group

The population of earth needs to be culled anyway, Wars don't even kill enough people anymore.

The earth is finite in size and resources are not infinite. Also interstellar travel is hundreds of years away yet and Mars is a joke.

What are we suppose to do about brain dead liberals?

>Living in NJ
>Having a family in NJ

There is nothing good about the state and by staying in it you are feeding the Jew overlords that take your money.

Just give me the visa you cheapskates, I promise I'll knock up a lot of white american women :^)

>The south should be black
>Any place outside of Sub-Saharan Africa should be black

Fuck you, my man. You have not been around blacks in any large number before.

Not really. It's cold and wet there. Minorities aren't used to it.

It will be same like it was with native americans

>>yfw you find out that whites will genuinely become a relic of the past within a few decades and America will never be great again

No, white birthrates are sky high depending on demographics. For example people that describe themselves as "conservative" have a birth rate above the replacement rate. Leftists are dying off in droves because none of them breed and are tanking the "average" down dramatically.

We could literally solve all of our political problems just by waiting long enough as leftist genes are dying off the world over amongst white people. I mean for fucks sake the Democratic party has lost the white vote in every single presidential election since 1964.

Darwin is uncucking Western society all on it's own, the only problem (and it's a serious fucking problem) is that leftists are importing staggering numbers of third worlders to overrun our (ever increasing) numbers and making us incapable of winning elections in our own country.

>That comment section

The people really are waking up, aren't they?

Because whites are moving out of those rural states to find work. The same thing is happening here in Nova Scotia.

>liberal states are the only ones where whites are dying
And we care why?
Fuck those people they deserve to die, this is literally the day of the rope happening in real time.
Race traitors are just dying before the civil war starts.
Less we have to deal with.

Floridian here, can confirm. I have 4 sisters with kids and half of them are with non white men (black, and mixed black/Hispanic)

the green is a high increase in death compared to births isn't it?

Fucking fluffies...

this, redpilled murricans are doing their jobs, the useful idiots will perish

(((Birth control))) caused this

That will change with Trump, I hope.

The planned genocide of you sub-humans will fix this.

There are varying degrees of white trash. Some are scum of the earth. Others are actually pretty decent people.

I dunno. I follow two axioms:

If at first you don't succeed then try try again, and....

"Never Again" translated to Goyspeak really means

"We'll return after this brief intermission"

So we should kill off the best and most productive people in earth? Idiot.

This mindset was introduced by kikes and is the exact reason whites are dying out, idiot.

This, this is a flash in the pan event, not some inevitable trend. Boomers are just starting to reach the age where natural deaths of old age occur, and the youngest boomers and Gen X and the older millennials are part of generations that, because of tax laws, skyrocketing college costs and general economic policy, have made having any more than two kids, sometimes even one, very difficult if you want to have a decent middle class lifestyle.

Instead, policy for the past couple decades has aimed at providing a safety net for the very poorest, making it possible for them to have 4 or 5 kids, and then to make the middle class pay for it.

Changes in economic and tax policies ought to help with this; Trump's proposed tax reforms are already a step in the right direction.

>within a few decades

Good, I'll be to old to care.

> Texas
I-is there still hope for our demographics?

>Half of them are retirement states

No one said anything about killing asians

Yeah that's why all Asian countries are beacons of prosperity. Fuck off retard.

>1/3 decrease
>2/3 increase

?????

It's just (((media))) fantasy about whites dying out.

Who cares.