Hilldawg thread

Fellow Hilldawgs, report in!

We need to start our preparations early. We're going to meme Hillary into office in 2020!

With the superior quality of progressive, pro-Hillary memes, combined with our extraordinary power level thanks to kek being #WithHer, we will emerge victorious.

Some advice:
We already won the 2016 election by winning the popular vote, but Drumpf managed to steal the presidency from her by abusing the archaic electoral college (proving the system was rigged against her all along). More of our memes should be focusing on this fact to show Hillary was the rightful winner.

Also we need to produce memes that are less esoteric because at the moment Drumpftards are too dumb to understand our intellectual memes and only understand racist trump memes. We should produce more memes that can be understood by someone with an IQ of 60-70 which is what the average Trump supporter has.

Also can we have more PepeHillarys please, because exposing the alt-right's figurehead as actually belonging to her will undermine their retarded ideology and show who us to be the true meme gods.

Finally, remember this.
We do not forgive. We do not forget. We are stronger together.

Godspeed, fellow Hilldawgs. To the coming victories!

lel no

How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO

Wat do? Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?

What does Sup Forums think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think

no.

>Also we need to produce memes that are less esoteric because at the moment Drumpftards are too dumb to understand our intellectual memes and only understand racist trump memes. We should produce more memes that can be understood by someone with an IQ of 60-70 which is what the average Trump supporter has.
How about this unbeatable classic?

God dont stop insulting me. This turns me on.

We need to organize. Expose drumpf for what he is. A fat, megalomaniac idiot.

Start pressure the electoral college to vote hillary in.

Yes Yes Yes

She'll be dead by 2020 or mentality incapacitated at the very least. Best find another horse to attach your wagon to that's not one step from the glue factory

YOUR SOULS WILL BURN IN HELL FOR SUPPORTING RITUAL CHILD ABUSE!

Shill GET OUT
WHERE ARE YOU GETTING YOUR CHECKS FROM!?

>implying the little sluts didn't love it

Memes are our thing. Why are you appropriating our culture?

You won 30 counties out of 3100...eat a bag of 30 muslim dicks.

OP is a liberalfag

Uhh, you guys are sending death threats to electors already, so...

sage and report guys, sage and report

Here is a good policy meme we can use.

Cringey

It'd be funny if she tried and got beat again.

hillary will be dead by 2020 dude

She'll be dead

last time i checked trump supporters where not 100% black

>stronger together
How did it work for you last time?

Duger denne bedre?

Trump will win the 2020 election

Checked. Over the line though.