REEEEEEEEEE

>be me
>be Japanese
>hate Japan
>butthurted weeaboo try to "educated" me how Japan is great
>mfw They know nothing about Japan
>They think gaijin can experience true Japanese's life

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you dumb idiots

I hate Japan because I have to live in here as Japanese.
visiter or immigrants are not expected to obey the social rule.
There is much freedom for gaijin than being Japanese.

I'm sick of your weeabooness, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8SwpDKAWdg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How the fuck can you be depressed you are surrounded by so much anime and manga my friend

So what is so horrible about japan? You are rich 1st world country without any shitskin refugees.

Its probably the shit covered panties in the vending machine labled weebs only

yeah people like you are THE CANCER of society.

low education standard. people are closed mind and ignorant. No gun, start-up bussiness in Japan is extream hard mode. etc

Just buy a tweed jacket, put on an upper class English accent and pretend that you were born/raised in the heart of the Cotswolds

Or shit your pants and say you were born anywhere in America

Easy

Why the fuck do you obey those rules if you don't want?

Maybe you shold leave the army base once in a while, cocojin

Oh look it's this thread again, made by the same """japanese""" man that is totally not a bored shitposting english teacher.

Have a sage.

These seem like so TINY problems compared to refugee infestation or poverty in 3rd world.

>It's better than this shit, so it is good!

Shitty logic.

I hate people like you with passion

Why are you so mad when you are surrounded by Manga and game centers and pachinko? You have so many Nippon hotties to choose from.

>Be Japanese kid
>Get up for school
>girls tease me in school
>one drags me to my classroom and tells me i'm gonna be late
>walk in class
>she trips me and I fall on the girl with the biggest tits in class
>Hand on her boob oops
>she scrams and slaps me
>other girl laughs
>try to go to lunch
>3rd girl ask me to eat on the roof with her
>she calls me a baka and hits me
>get home
>sister walks by me and winks at me and says I love you onii-chan
>sit in room
>get on Sup Forums
>FUCK JAPAN, I WANNA GO TO AMERICA WHERE GIRLS IGNORE ME AND I AM FREE TO LIVE MY LIFE IN SOLITUDE REEEEEEEEE

Chop off your pinky and roleplay as a Yakuza soldier, collecting money from shops you visit. Go city to city doing this, tattoos might help. Then you can buy all the birdshit covered face hookers you want.

You need to tnhink positive my mand, there are some very good animes out there, lots of manga, lots of japanese cartoons. I can give you recommendation of very good anime they can uplift you .. you could become anime drawer yourself? make anime out of your depression/poverty?

>not expected to obey the social rule
Then don't you faggot

Guaranteed replies, well played nip

I just want to live somewhere where people empathize with someone who works 12-14 hour days.

It doesn't have to be Japan. Where can I live?

Is it assumed that if you're a whitey in Japan that you're a weeaboo weasel?

I just want to be considered a normal person. I guess wearing a suit would do me favors, no?

WTF?

Fuck off already. dumb shit

Where would you prefer to live OP?

>I'm sick of your weeabooness, Sup Forums
We all are. Thanks for fucking creating them.

Unless he's actually Japanese, in which case there's like an 80% chance he'll never have sex in his life lmao.

And what I mean by "empathize" is that I can be around people without them constantly alluding to the fact that I work long hours.

CALIFORNIA (SAN FRANCISCO AND LA)

You know what Sushimaki, you are all right.

Weeaboos just get high on buncha SoL shit and can't get a clue that it's just fantasy and mostly idealized one.

I would love to visit Japan at least once, but I am too poor :(

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

Simply eradicate the weeb scum. No one will miss them.

>>r9k

Just kill yourself instead. Send your women instead so we can give them the big white penis.

lmao
You have no idea of the KUSO raifu until you live in California.

you must be ugly as shit

But OP, don't you like A N I M E?

i admire japan not because of anime but because it has some of the best artists in the world

Would you rather live in a shithole that lets millions of sandniggers in?

Go to America and become the gaijin.

You watch way too much anime my friend

I play ark with a jap named gaijin

Pretty much Japan. Japan bro will know for sure, but an article I read said Japanese businesses admire people who work long hours because it shows commitment. Sleeping on the job is a sign of working so super hard you're exhausted. Some even fake sleeping on the job.

>butthurted weeaboo try to "educated" me how Japan is great

No offense, but I´ve been watching anime for 20 years now and visit Japan every summer, I'm pretty sure I have good foundation of Japanese life.

Wow, an Asian wants to go to California. That state is a giant meme, friend, completely overrated. Don't go to the West Coast.

Is that so Benis? What's your impression of the Nips then?

That's the same as "I've been in Russia and ate borscht!" but never drank vodka while wrestling a bear.

Japan is just like the animes portray them, perfect land, when i go there i can roleplay my favorite animes in my head

Look you dumb gook. You never explained what bothers you to begin with.
From what you have written it seems that you are upset with the social rules?
Can you expand on what actually bothers you? do you feel trapped?

Jokes asides I've met many japs here and they sorta think the same as you

they love how carefree and relaxed society is here, the only thing they don't like about Mexico is that they are likely to get approached by disgusting weeaboos. They usually learn to hate getting called -Kun or -San because the immediately know people does that here because of retarded anime.

But honorifics is a thing in Japan, right?

Yes, but when they come here and meet people there will be retards that will use -san -kun -chan and they usually get uncomfortable when they learn people uses those suffixes to name them because they are weeaboos.

west coast is best coast.

Trust me. I watched Beverlyhill's many times

Japan is great.
>homogenous society
>trains
>separate media, music, entertainment

OP is a serious bitch if he can't take advantage of the opportunities in his country

Check out this guy for a recent example youtube.com/watch?v=M8SwpDKAWdg

>be Ojiro Fumoto
>learn pretty good English
>create successful indie game
problem solved

fuck off Yuki
a true samurai would be proud to hail from glorious empire of the rising sun

What a freak hahahaha

>MFW I'm a Californian who moved out of state because the state has literally the highest cost of living in the country and shittiest economy.

> MFW foreigners don't know about the mass migration of middle class and rich Californians that fled the state so now all that's left are the people barely earning a living, too stuborn to move, or the flood of mexicans that won't stop.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Go to another state, any other. Hawaii is suppose to have a ton of Japanese. Look up cost of living, economy, job opportunities. You can find lists online that will show which state is the best for you.

I'm in Ohio. Pretty sweet state with a lot of factory work. Most office jobs are in big cities but you have a lot of competition.

how's the living there?

enlighten me, why do you hate Japan?

Fucking weaboos

>hate anime and manga
>have nip wife
>always get asked about obscure anime
>cant escape the weaboos
>REEEEEEE

Lol. Hope to see you soon then, space robot

lol get rekt i love your country and there's nothing you can do about it, fag

>visiter or immigrants are not expected to obey the social rule.

that sweet jap pussy just got a lot more appealing

You don't know what you have until you loose it.
Ask any German or Swede, and now Sit Down.

Kek
I really want to visit Russia. Honestly the Russia memes and jokes are a big reason because I love them. But I dn't want to freeze to death and I don't know where I'd go.

Supposedly most nationalistic people, most freedom loving apparently, actually has a high population of white people, the world also hates you almost more than us. Seems more American than America.

Hey, fellow weeabo. What's you opinion on ''Mr. Arashi's Amazing Freakshow''?

Gee I wonder who's behind this post

is the japanese brazilian community still big enough or they are pretty much all assimilated at this point?

>start-up bussiness in Japan is extream hard mode
You don't have White ambition, drive or dynamism, what's the problem? You were born to be an insect, run along, join the slaving herd and be content.

>implying I like Japan for the Japanese people themselves and not the rigid, oppressive, almost inhuman social hierarchy that they created that I wish I could impose on all peoples but especially white women

Weeaboos are scum

Or any Brit.

>They think gaijin can experience true Japanese's life

This. I lived in Tokyo during high school and while a good amount of my friends were Japanese, I knew I would never be one of them. I knew my place, it irks me when weebs try to assimilate

At least you're not Swedish.

Oh, no. Is this thread again

>tldr: GAIJIN REEEEEEEEEEEE

its big here in my state, we had a japanese as mayor of a major city and they are one of the richest groups, the old folks retained most of their culture and so did many descendants to a certain degree because the alternative (hue culture) is just too abhorrent, there is a joke that only japanese can get into federal universities that are free but very hard to get in, or at least it was until affirmative action took place over the last decade under communist rule

Enjoy paying $50 for a night out.
$4 to$6 per gallon of gas, and thousands more than a tiny apartment is worth. All while getting rammed in the ass by taxes. Especially if you dare make more than a lower middle class salary.

My sister got a pay raise and earned less because her taxes were actually increased due to the higher income.

Protip: chicks dig accents. Foreigners from Japan are pretty rare in Cali. Most are from Vietnam Korea, or China. Flaunt the shit out of your rare accent and enjoy all the girls.

Avoid weeboos like the plague. Most are crazy obsesssd with Japan.

How can you hate Japan while being so nationalistic? Just be one with yourself and love Japan as a civic nationalist.

Oh look, it's the jarhead posing as a Nip. How have you been?

>thinks real life is anime

No thanks just send the QT's

dude, you didn't born in Brazil, I hope this makes you feel better

>ethnically homogenous
>believe in honor
>not flooded with disgusting subhumans
>awesome food
>6 million times + folded Katana blades
>the master race of Asia
>beautiful women

what's not to like, Senpai? Learn to appreciate your culture more.

Doesn't Japan have the best healthcare on Earth?

>it's a "this first world country is such a shithole" episode

Can we start viewing the good things we have no matter where we live and stop this meme end already?

This

>Be Jap
>Wake up
>Do Jap things
>Start a jap day with other japs
>Need to find a QT wife because Japfather will disown me
>Have Japchildrens with her
>Life is fine as long as you actually do stuff
>Die as a Jap
>What are rapefugees, what is third wave feminism, what is white-shaming, what are jews, the darkest things in Japan are Gyarus whatever
>HURR JAPAN IS BAD I ATE JAP HURR

I would hate Romania if it was constantly shaked like a cocktail. Good luck in your weirdo ass country pal.
The only japanese I know: Ore wa ochinchin ga daisukinandayo.

What penalties would you realistically face if you decide to disobey social rule? Wouldn't you be considered cool if you just said "fuck your social rule" and acted like a westerner?

>50 a night

Exaggeration. I live in LA. 40 per person tops is not unheard of, unless you're going out to a bar or club for drinks.

>4 to 6 for gas

I pay about 2.66 a gallon for unleaded.

>rent

I pay like 600 a month for a studio, with a kitchen and bathroom. I get my own parking spot.

>chicks dig accents

Women here, and well most of the U.S., complete garbage binge drinking shit. It's like that now in most civilized western nations. Too much freedom breeds loose stupid women.

>crazy obsessed with Nippon

Meh, I'm a recovered hardcore weeb who still watches casual shit like JoJo's and BERSERK. I just found an Asian girlfriend to keep my yellow fever in check.

I literally call her my fuckdoll when I'm nailing her. Gotta get all that weeb out of me before I begin the day.

>no guns

That is shitty, and I heard Katana license is a real thing too. You guys just need to modify your constitution already to get rid of that pacifist nonsense. You deserve more than just airsoft guns.

>Low education standard
then why are you High IQ East Asian master race?

OPさんは日本人ではありません. 彼はくろんぼですけど

I know a kid who is trying to learn japanese and wants to move to japan thinking it will be real life anime... I don't know how to break it to him that his life is going to suck in japan just as much as it does here

I live in San Francisco, it's a nice city. It's more laid back then Japan for sure (I have relatives that live there and they've confirmed when they lived here for a couple months).

>Or shit your pants and say you were born anywhere in America

You regret this sorely my British friend. Sharting is an American human right, not just anybody can go about sharting with impunity. You need to at least hold a Green Card to begin practicing for true freedom of sharting.

no idea what that even is google tells me its banned in nippon though so that must be some sick shit

It just goes to show you the closest society that has come to a utopia has citizens that still complain. Sheltered by every social change that has happened the past 100+ years. And they complain about marriage and their birth rates. Honestly hope Japan lets us in their women are fine.

Good idea, he can just learn to speak English REALLY well then pretend to be from Europe

this post is a lie

Move

kek, then you're like those faggots that want to live here in the Patagonia when if you don't have welfare or work in/for the oil industry you're zimbabwe tier poor, with twice the living cost of switzerland and worst services quality than india.

>Low education standard
That must be why the suicide rate is so high among youths, because they can't handle the pressure of those low low standards

Urusai