Gender-fluid people

Hey Sup Forums, I've got a question.

Yesterday in class the topic of gender came up and a Tumblrina mentioned how people can be gender-fluid and gender-neutral, not just male or female.

How would you respond to this? Is there a correct way to respond to it without looking like a bigoted asshole?

Because I really don't think I am one. I've never met a trans person, but I think gender dysphoria is a real thing that people solve by switching from the gender they were born with to the other one. But it's stuff like gender fluidity and neutrality that gets to me - you can't switch genders at a whim whenever you feel like it, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2016237/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No matter what you say, you will always look like a bigot to them. They do not like being confronted by different ideas. Once you accept this, you will be at peace.

You're kinda right. Gender dysphoria is a real thing, but just like other psychological disorders, it can and should only be treated with therapy and medicine.

There is no switching genders, be it through mutilating surgeries or hormone cocktails and gender fluidity is even more stupid

Degenerate tranny scum here. Genderfluid is a bullshit tumblr idea that they invented so they can pretend to be trans for oppression points without actually having the debilitating mental illness that is transsexuality. Counter them with something like accusing them of using a real condition as a fashion accessory. It's not something you can turn on and off at will depending on how you feel that day.

>without looking like a bigoted asshole
No.

Because their mentality is such that if you disagree with them you are automatically a bigoted asshole.

So just state your position and ignore them when they start screaming at you.

Either say nothing or tell them to kill themselves. They just want attention anyways.

Just say
>oh really? That explains why I want to rape you so badly
>what, I identify as a rapist, you cannot discriminate against me

Agree with them gender is just what we associate to be more trait of a particular sex,but do agree with trans shit
They want to change their biological sex

I'm genderfluid when it comes to dates. as soon as the bill arrives I'm a girl and my date needs to pay

Why would you attend a class where the topic of gender is even a discussion?

Gender identity doesn't exist. It was invented by child molester John Money and forced into the mainstream by feminists.

>The salient variable in the establishment of a person’s gender role and orientation is neither hereditary nor environmental, in any purist sense of those terms, but is his own decipherment and interpretation of a plurality of signs, some of which may be considered hereditary or constitutional, others environmental

You don't have a "gender identity." You have an "individual identity" of which biological sex is a part of. Gender is assigned based on a function of language: you do not choose your gender, other people gender you according to their preconceived notions or convictions; which society can influence, but ultimately these are individually chosen.

kek

You're gender fluid? Like my sperm?

This. John Money was a piece of shit and people killed themselves because of him.

There are some reptiles and amphibian that cant change sex. But no humans cant change their sex.

>How would you respond to this? Is there a correct way to respond to it without looking like a bigoted asshole?
Laugh at them. Being called bigot by liberal subhumans is a compliment, embrace bigotry and enjoy being a shitlord.

Gender neutral: "Who in your family made you hate your name?"

Genderfluid: "Why are you trivializing something so important to people wanting to transition? That's direspectful, it made the entire concept of transsexuality a laughingstock."

This one gets the gas the last.

Fuck off with your made up terms for imaginary bullshit

> Dr. Money forced the twins to rehearse sexual acts involving "thrusting movements", with David playing the bottom role. Reimer said that, as a child, he had to get "down on all fours" with his brother, Brian Reimer, "up behind his butt" with "his crotch against" his "buttocks". Reimer said that Dr. Money forced David, in another sexual position, to have his "legs spread" with Brian on top. Reimer said that Dr. Money also forced the children to take their "clothes off" and engage in "genital inspections". On at "least one occasion", Reimer said that Dr. Money took a photograph of the two children doing these activities. Dr. Money's rationale for these various treatments was his belief that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity".[8][page needed]

What a fucking sicko. And now we're all running with his work as if it's gospel?

how you feel is dictated by the structure of your brain. The exact details are not currently know. However, it's possible to develop in a way where you feel like a Hard Boiled Egg or Napoleon. That doesn't mean that you ARE those things. It's also very clear that this is a deviation from the normal development that under the natural pressure to produce reproductively fit individuals.

I don't doubt there are people that feel the way OP describes. However, you can hold the opinion that they are not actually what they feel they are. People can be wrong about what they feel. The issue is that relativists/post-modernists/marxists have used a common trick of redefining a word to make "gender" only mean how you feel. They push this in all non-stem classes in college and even during the orientation (indoctrination) period.

It's your fault for allowing your environment to get that crazy

And you said nothing because you're a pussy.

saged.

To be quite honest familia, I've stopped caring.

As far as I'm concerned retards have always existed and I'm sure not gonna try and fix em.

Let it get reeeeeeeeeeal stupid.

I don't really care how I come off to the person that spouted that nonsense, it's the rest of the people I care about. The point I wanted to make was that mental illness shouldn't be thought of as being normal. Those people legit need help, you shouldn't tell them it's all okay.

I don't care what fags and trannies do as long as they keep it to themselves. And, you know, not interrupt professors for ten minutes at a time over an idiotic thing like gender fluidity.

It was a Lexicology class completely unrelated to any of that gender shit. The professor said something along the lines of " you can either be male or female " and the Tumblrina jumped in.

I said nothing because I'm not an autistic robot who lets Sup Forums memes dictate actual social interactions. :^)

> Money held the view that affectional pedophilia is caused by a surplus of parental love that became erotic, and is not a behavioral disorder. Rather, he took the position that heterosexuality is another example of a societal and therefore superficial, ideological concept

>Be John Money
>Experiment on Canadian kid
>make failed transsexual
>he kills himself later because of it
>decide 'total success'
>spent years preaching the method.

This happens all the time. People don't grasp fairly recent past events

>what is john money being a lying deviant
>what is the hole in the ozone that magically fixed itself
>what is planned parenthood actually being a plan by a Hitler supporter to prevent black babies kek

>How would you respond to this?
Laugh.

Why not just tell her that she should kill herself for being such a huge failure,

also, why not kill yourself too for being such a retard and not having the natural mental skills to detect such a huge failure.

You dont give legitimacy to leftists and other genetic failures. You dont even listen to their insect like shrieks. You simply ignore them and if you can, you bully them so that they kill themselves

also sage

>look in mirror
>identify penis or vagina
>accept you are male or female, respectively
>go about your fucking life

everything else is dissonance at best or mental illness at worst. you're wasting your time in there OP

Ask why is gender a social construct but obesity is genetic? Why is every liberal rule contradictory? Could it be that it's just excuses so maladapted fuck knuckles can have licence to behave like arseholes?

Related: gender dysphoric kids have cutter mums
>This pilot study compared mothers of boys with gender identity disorder (GID) with mothers of normal boys to determine whether differences in psychopathology and child-rearing attitudes and practices could be identified. Results of the Diagnostic Interview for Borderlines and the Beck Depression Inventory revealed that mothers of boys with GID had more symptoms of depression and more often met the criteria for Borderline Personality Disorder than the controls. Fifty-three percent of the mothers of boys with GID compared with only 6% of controls met the diagnosis for Borderline Personality Disorder on the Diagnostic Interview for Borderlines or had symptoms of depression on the Beck Depression Inventory. Results of the Summers and Walsh Symbiosis Scale suggested that mothers of probands had child-rearing attitudes and practices that encouraged symbiosis and discouraged the development of autonomy.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2016237/

>tranny
>my mom does have severe depression and who knows what else
Thanks mom. It wasn't enough that you had to cheat on dad with a plumber and take away everything so he had to live in a friend's basement for half a decade, then make him pay extra child support when I wanted to live with him?

>I said nothing because
you have zero control of your own reality as you are a pussy.

that's a fact, don't try to rationalize it further. You are a pussy, therefor you have zero control of """""your""""" """"""""""""""""""""""""life""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>gender-fluid people
you mean faggots?

Stop dwelling on your mother's ferocious lack of competence.

REEEEEEE
STOP POSTING THIS STUPID FUCKING PICTURE

Didn't know there are faggot gipsys

You sound liek a faget, mayb kill yourself?

Stop complaining.

I HATE YOU

Even better, say you identify as royalty and that your preferred pronoun is "your majesty".

Stop feeling so bullied

tell him to kill himself, that usually works too

Good one, speak their language and appeal to their hierarchy of victimhood to make them be the bigot. Excellent.

Ok

Stop killing yourself

kek
you're still a faggot though

This.

Their ideology is the new authoritarian mindset, and you are not allowed to disagree with it.

It's a mental disease.
Body dysphoria
Dissociative mental disorders
Borderline personality disorders (usually cluster type C)
You can't win, you'll always look like a bigot because these people are mentally ill.
In which case you are sort of a bigot and that's ok.

Mentally ill people should be respected on some level, but that doesn't mean you should believe their shit for a moment.

If a man runs into a building with a knife saying the world is going to end if you don't do what he says, do you escalate the situation by telling him he is wrong? or do you act like everything is cool and chill until the cops take him away.

That's how you treat these people, because most of them are harmless and actually have no impact on the rest of society, the really dangerous ones get what's coming to them.

Anyone who says it's not a real disease is in denial.
People who get excessive plastic surgery to look a certain way are under these same guidelines. So why would a trans person who cuts their fucking dick off and injects themselves with chemicals to force a change be any different.

Indeed.
We must stop letting them have that power.

look up this guy on youtube jordan b peterson

Genderfluid, gender neutral, etc. are for indecisive millennial who want the benefits of both genders without accepting the drawbacks of either. These people never learned the age old metaphor "you can't have your cake and eat it too".

Not all trannies are too far gone. You give me faith.

"What's the biological rationale behind that idea?" and steer them away from any psychological bullshit.