WHERE THE FUCK IS HE??

WELL WHERE IS THE MADMAN Sup Forums?????
>internet access cut
>no word on his whereabouts whatsoever
>people called the embassy "we'll get back to you responses"
>possibilty he died and activated "dead mans switch" releasing all the emails, and possibly ones still to come
>absolutely no word from him in a month
Is he deaded?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/802633055194247168
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's not a problem anymore

In my basement.

explain this cunt, i want to know where he is the absolute hero, he won us the fucking election

yeah this is the issue of the hour.

i dont understand why his family in oz can't call him up or something, he;s not theoretically being held incommunicado.

Unless, of course, he's been poinsoned by pammy and black-bagged to some CIA hell hole.

We've heard nothing at all, its not like him.
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/802633055194247168
this was recent but its super fucking sketchy, the low quality audio, and the distortions, honestly could be fake, I don't know, I'm no sound engineer, see for yourself man.
He could be fucked. CIA got him black-bagged as you say. Not with a bang but with a whimper.

We've already had countless threads showing that their proof of life they gave us is fake, the video is altered, and no real proof of life has been given.

This always leads back to the idea that he is either dead or detained at a blacksite and the entire organization compromised.

So with that all out of the way, when are we going to do something here and figure out for ourselves? surely if enough people go to the embassy and demand to see that he's ok then something will happen.

What can we do though? The embassy and just tell people to fuck off, unless people actually tear it the fuck down (which I hope will happen).
How do we know the truth of what happened?

En donde está exactamente? En la casa de gobierno?

The base line activity is that we keep talking about it. Already the proofoflife and whereisassange tags are commonplace on normy web.

I do wish we could do more, I'm pretty upset by this whole assange thing. In some regard, he's one of us, I feel we owe him.

could we get in touch with his family in oz? they cant block a call from his mother.

I'm sure you could, if you have her number. Hell, get an ausfag to do it, then it'd be a local call. Whether not she'd answer/disclose information on him is a different story entirely.

Nah. If Assange was never born and Wikileaks never existed she still would have lost. The majority of Democrats hated her long before she ran, she has had a ton of uncomfortable scandals exposed by a ton of other sources, her approval ratings always drop when she runs for anything, she has no people skills and can't real in voters, her supporters tend to be politically retarded and proud of it, and Trump is bae. Assange is a hero but he did not put Trump in the White House

Well, yeah you're right there, but he was a hero for leaking the emails, and proving even further that Shillary is a fucking cunt. I just want him back :(((

yeah i dont really know anything beyond the vague knowledge he has family. I'm surprised no journo has contacted them to see if theyve had any contact with he dude.

I've heard absolutely nothing in the media about it though. Not a peep at all.

Literalmente en mi sótano. Le di mi viejo PS2 y un televisor con cable básico para que no se muera de aburrimiento.

#literallyshaking

My mom thinks the cia got him...

Wouldn't be surprised honestly, but i would be deeply saddened

FOR THE FIVEHUNDRETH TIME

HE WATCHED THE TV SERIES "THE YOUNG POPE" AND NOW HE THINKS IT'S BETTER TO KEEP HIMSELF DISTANT. HE THINKS IT WILL MAKE HIS FEW APPEARANCES MORE POWERFUL.

Bien bien

>WELL WHERE IS THE MADMAN Sup Forums?????

The occult wars may be over.
Moloch's child raping cannibals won.

Removed after being useful to Trump to ensure there are no leaks or other issues during his time as ruler for life.
Seriously though, the deadman's switch was on his laptop in the embassy, not distributed to other people who will go and release when he goes dark. Not a bright man.

killed by pamela anderson, as told to by john kerry who was in london at the time