Who spends over $800 for a dinner?

Meanwhile Trumps secret service detail is costing us American taxpayers millions of dollars.

This is the America you asked for Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/2819/so-how-much-has-all-obamas-vacations-cost-james-barrett
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hmm lemme think...

a billionaire does.

Is this really the level of reporting in America?
Surely you have more important news to report on than what your President is eating for dinner?

Me

At least it wasn't 65k on hotdogs like Obama.

Anything worth reporting is backed by the media.

rich and powerful men enjoying a meal
HOLD THE PRESS

Our media is shit in case you hadn't noticed. It's why no one in the country trusts them anymore.

After swank partier in chief Obama you niggers sort of lost the right to complain.

I didn't hear you libtards saying anything when Obongo was living high on the hog, why all the sudden interest in how much the Chief executive spends?

Taxpayers are spending 2M a day to protect him in Trump Towers.

Thanks, dick.

Wasn't Trump supposed to be different?
>mfw u just got owned
>pwned son
>360 noscoped
>get rekt
>get gud
>git gud
>shitter-shattered devastation
>you will never recover.jpeg2000
>raep
>mfw

We payed millions for Obama campaigning with Hillary and his kids too. Secret service cost us a ton for Obama

>if Obama did it, it's OK

What?

>Obama bought $65,000 of "hotdogs" at one time.
>Obama's mother in law gets $160k annually for life, adjusted for inflation
>Obama spent $50 million to take a single vacation to Africa

You were saying, OP?

>888 per head

Its Jean Gorges what do you expect?

Actually I wanted rand. No one ever listens though. Btw, hillary is worse.

Lol @ Romney's face

>I wish Trump would stop making fun of me
>I just want to get a cabinet position
>Why does he keep leading me on?
>I should have won in 2012
>I don't even like Frog Legs

More like,
>If Obama did it liberals are massive hypocrites for complaining.

The basis of their criticism is not what Trump is or is not doing it that he's not shillary and he ran as a republican.

If she spent a thousand dollars on dinner they would not even mention the figure and discuss how empowering and presidential the dinner was.

Our press is going to follow President trump around for four to eight years nitpicking and mocking every action he takes and looking for literally anything at all they can try to blow up into a political scandal to damage him. Then after his is no longer president they are going to blame literally every issue America has to face for the next 10 to 50 years on him.

Our media are partisan leftist hitmen, owned and operate wings of zog, political party mouth pieces, Anti-American subversives or some combination of the above.

There is no journalistic integrity anywhere in the mainstream, bar none, even fox lies through their teeth and conveniently edit or ignores shit on a daily basis.

>Obama has now racked up $72 MILLION in travel expenses in his 7 years as president, making him the "$10-million-dollar (per year)

>"The $2,001,468.90 Obama spent for his flights between DC and Los Angeles to vacation in San Diego brings his known total expense to the American taxpayers thus far for all Obama travel to $72,881,504.68," Judicial Watch notes. "That comes to more than $10 million per year for each year he has been in office."

dailywire.com/news/2819/so-how-much-has-all-obamas-vacations-cost-james-barrett

A rich busines man spends his own money on dinner.

Obama has been criticised his entire presidency for wasting tax payer money and time on vacations, golf, and large parties.

I love it when liberals don't understand their side has been criticised for a worse version of the "shocking" thing they are complaining about.

A guy that has his own 3 star michelin restaurant.

This.

>consuming the body of kek (frog legs)
>Trump perfectly gets trips $888

Fucking. Madman.

Obama spent $65,000 for pizza and hot dogs. oh wait never mind those were code words, this is an actual dinner

But the difference is you don't have proof that Hillary spends thousands of dollars in dinners.

Trump literally conned you dummies and now you're trying to defend his gluttony.

>FROG LEGS
They're literally internalising Pepe so that he can help them from within
praise Kek

>the look on Romney's face
b-but ... Donald Trump is a ... a ph-phoney .....