Trumpkins attacked Ted Cruz because his wife worked for Goldman Sachs

>Trumpkins attacked Ted Cruz because his wife worked for Goldman Sachs
>Trump selects former Goldman Sachs employee, Steve Mnuchin
>"DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP!"

you were taken for fools

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/trump-meeting-john-allison-bank-ceo-abolish-the-fed-gold-standard-2016-11
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't that the guy, who wants your economy to return to gold standard ?

Yes, he is a great pick

Doesn't surprise me a never trump cuck like yourself knows nothing about Steve..

Economics is for the adults to discuss, stick to calling Bannon a Nazi Ok kid?

What if he is pulling a "medieval Catholics scapegoat Jews" trick?

No, he isn't you dumb fuck.

businessinsider.com/trump-meeting-john-allison-bank-ceo-abolish-the-fed-gold-standard-2016-11

I've been pointing out his endless ducking list of Jewish connections that are too obvious to ignore

Trump himself is a Jew because his grandpa was born to a Jew

You are all fuckiNG IDIOTS for believing the media hated him, the globalists don't like him and that he a not just another crypto Jew

You fucking regards how do you not feel like a cocksucker calling him God king when he's such a kike

You will get what you deserve faggotS

I knew he would win the election the whole fucki g time it was so obvious

>John Allison
>Steve Mnuchin

Practically the same person...

Fucking stupid Europoor

no that's John Allison.

lol epic xDDDDDD

John Olover will work with trump? what timeline did i wake up in?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Who the fuck do we elect then? A """REAL""" conservative like Ted? Clinton would have surely won.

Trump isn't perfect. He was our best bet though

You stormfags are ridiculous. No one will ever get into power today matching your ideaology exactly. You have to go slowly

>Get called CTR incessantly for calling Trump a con man
>Trump revealed to be a con man
CTR literally did nothing wrong

I supported Trump, but "drain the swamp" was always a stupid slogan. If you are running for president, you should know that it's pretty much impossible to "drain the swamp" at first because you need SOME people as advisors who have been there before.

as long as he deports beaners idc wtf he does with the economy.

This

Or as another user put it,
Trump picks outsider noname
>TRUMP PICKS RACIS NAZI

Trump picks experienced politician
>HURRR DRAIN THE SWAMP DRUMPF CONMAN XD

He's been with Trump since the beginning. Doesn't really matter what he did before desu.

He's /ourguy/

And srsly did you expect Trump not to pick anyone from the financial industry? You literally can not run the country without their help. That's because they are so fucking powerful and control like straight up half the economy.

That said, if Trump does his economic plan it doesn't really matter who sits at the Treasury. Trump has shown that he wants to make all the big decisions on his own anyhow. Screw you shills trying to make everything into being the end of the world. You ain't seen nuttin' yet

>mnuchin
>jew
>17yrs goldman sachs
>father wore golden slacks

this is not swamp draining

i feel bad for poor people

Are you pinko?

Why do you hate freedom and it's most natural expression - capitalism?

The system in place is financial capitalism and it is not the capitalism taught in the economics class.

This is a system where the financiers control the economy (and thus, society) much like the state does in communism. Freedom is quite an alien concept for a system like that.

He should pick the outsider no name

lol we already won.

...And there's nothing you can do about that for the next 4 years.

Enjoy.

Yeah, things sure would have been better under Hillary :(

Guess I'm a #WithMissile now

he was in charge of campaign finance
sure he's a kike, but right now that entire area is dominated by kikes
the economy is rather fucked right now and very fragile, trump needs time to rebalance
see what happened last time a nationalist leader tried to fix the economy AND gas the kikes at the same time.

>live in alternate timeline
>der trumpenfuhrer goes full 1488
>economy crashes
>media full of kikes and companies fill of kikes go to war on trump
>trump spends 4 years ranting about kikes and normies are told he's full of shit and fail
>trump is impeached or removed or loses in 4 years, shitlibs get full power

trump has to prove himself to the normies first, then once the credibility is in place, we are in a position to redpill all the normies.

these picks are also for horsetrading. put in some "mainstream" names the cucks are more ok with signing off on to get our shitlords into power. trump has already shown that he is 100% ok with using specific people for specific purposes in specific positions at specific times and then dumping them once he no longer needs them.

good job fighting the degenerate jewish globalist elite. stellar job.

>DRAIN THE SWAMP
>DRAIN THE SWAMP
>NO NOT OUR SWAMP, THE OTHER SWAMP

I think a lot of retards believed "drain the swamp" means Trump was going to pick unqualified random outsiders?

Obviously not
the swamp is democrats and rino's.

TRS just leave Sup Forums already, you're not fooling anyone.

whatever makes you think you didn't get fucking played