archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46537428/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

:^)

Neat thanks OP

We will never know the user that started the meme magic

Thank you, sir

Was going to post this.

pure gold

holy shit a LEAF coined cant stump the trump within a few posts of the first trump thread

a true conservative! yeb!

Ayy

A FUCKING LEAF

A fucking leaf was the first to utter these words? Does this absolve them of their sins??

there have been more posts since then than all posts on Sup Forums before

>not realizing kek has chosen leafs to be a major channel which to communicate through

now you know why this is nu/pol/

I miss Trump rallies soo much desu senpai. They were so comfy. I miss story time with Uncle Don too :(((

Holy shit

Leaves were based until the beginning of 2016

wow.

>The only thing that could stop him is 20 fembitches coming out and saying he raped them each 30 times. They're going to try to Cosby him.

GOOD THING IT WAS ONLY 17.

LOVING.
EVERY.
LAUGH.

Is Trump a Big Daddy?

Discuss:

He is doing a victory lap of rallies

HOLY FUCK

We have come a long way boys.

This is nostalgic like rewatching the beginning of a Sup Forums series.

On an unrelated note, I have notice suicide posts on Sup Forums have been at a record low. I am scared what the Hillary universe would have been for this place.

This really is a good time to be alive. Trump winning has filled me with confidence to get /fit/ and get a girlfriend.

youtube.com/watch?v=X8--vbk5S6E

>that thread
>those posts

we really are in a different timeline now, aren't we?

everything has changed. the world we live in now would be incomprehensible a year and a half ago.

>I had a gf back then
>Now I don't

Kek does not support that Country if it is bad for America. Everyone knows kek's will only helps if it is for the good of the American people.

>literaly
Another timeline

HE'LL NEVER GET THE NOMINATION

Croatbro forgot the golden rule of that you Can't Stump The Trump no matter what.

some comfy times

tfw stuck in the blue hell of Illinois
at least my county was red...

Jeb!

TRUMP BTFO

>Where can i watch the video on mobile btw

Fucking phone posters

Don't worry, he will be Trump's successor in 2024.

>if he manages to win more than one state primary
wew lad

This user was probably happy.

Hello r-eddit, but let me interject:

Several weeks earlier

>The GOP primary process should be run in the style of The Apprentice, and every week Trump would fire another GOP 'hopeful.'
lol that's pretty much what actually happened

youtube.com/watch?v=jw2-EbXnwvs

Jesus Christ, that hit me hard.

Me too brother, we'll do it together.

Trump has really launched us into a completely new timeline, didn't he?

I didn't realize that CTR was already active back then.

He better do fireside chats once in office.

MONTHLY DOSE OF COMFY

Didn't even realize that.

>all these newfriends

I now confirm that Sup Forums is compromised. Fucking redditors destroying everything

THIS

That guy copied this guy's post, a day earlier

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46537428/#46537428

Aww, your safe space.

Are you satisfied, cucks? You got used by mighty Russia to bring a puppet president into power! Ahahaha!

DIsgusting.

Give us some more threads, OP.

That was an insane prediction

Fuck off redditfugee were full

based polacks are based

good find

After Trudeau got elected everything went to shit

Damn
We /mainstream/ now.

It amazes me how many qts are Trumpsters in the US.
Sadly most 9/10 swedish qts are anti-nationalists.

that can't be right

haha.

I can't even remember when exactly CTR starting shilling. I just know I got on Sup Forums one day and I saw constant "POL BTFO" and "Hilldawg thread :^)" everyday until election night. I'm so fucking glad to be in this timeline.

I had forgotten just how many Ron/Rand Paul types there were on Sup Forums back then.

Isnt that what his Twitter will be?

But more seriously I would enjoy if he did something routinely similar to those fireside chats.

I don't think that was CTR. Hillary tried to help Trump in the primaries, remember?

I rather it be Pence in front of a fireplace sitting on an traditional style red chair and smoking a pipe.

comfy level maximum.

Her husband looks like an Arab.

So get a new one? If you had one before you should know how easy it is.

I don't know what he's going to do about his twitter (like maybe publicly hand it off to his press secretary while in office or something) but it's not the long format needed to communicate directly with the public in order to explain what's going on, what he'd like to do about it, and where the problems are.

Maybe it would come in the form of youtube or some other more modern cyber method, but one way or another it'll need to be him talking for a good several minutes at least, and maybe a full half-hour spot.

It'd be cool if he let Pence do some of them, or if they sometimes did them together. It's good in that it continues to emphasize that Trump regards his people working with him as independent agents with their own takes on things.

I know one thing for sure. Obama needs to give up that @POTUS handle.

will trump take over obama's twitter?

I'm not new but even I don't remember the exact first thread about Donald trump

xD nice thread.

"Anonymous ID:xVMdLQVt Tue 16 Jun 2015 16:48:06 No.46567433
Quoted By: He will build a great wall on the Mexican border and make mexico pay for it.

He's literally Sup Forums incarnate."

Kek's prophecy had been named even in the first thread.

>46567997 -- Leaf's Can't Stump the Trump
>100907430 -- most recent one I see in this thread

Difference: 54,339,433

So since June 16, 2015, we've made 54 million shitposts?

Well, goddamn.

Trump was irrelevant because everyone was LARPing at either Jeb, Rand, or Carson

Rand was my first choice but he was timid in the debates, bothered me that trump beat him so easily and then he just left so quickly

>Democrats: "Oh look it's Ben Carson, what a nice and calm guy, so inoffensi-"
>"SAUL ALINSKY, LUCIFER, THINK ABOUT IT"

Look and laugh at this faggot.

>He isn't going to make it that far. There are consequences to him running as a Republican. The party apparatus won't let him past the primaries. The GOP wouldn't let the state delegates vote for him at the national convention if it came down to it, just like what they did to Ron Paul last time.

>That's one of the reasons why nobody in the pundit world is taking him seriously, because they know that even if he somehow did well in more than one state primary that he'd be shut out at the convention. He of course knows this too which makes it likely that he's just doing it for the publicity now that he doesn't have a TV show anymore.

>Posted on 16th of june
My birthday

Kek

>Trump is unelectable and not a real conservative. Jeb will destroy him the debates

I also don't remember the first Trump thread.

I was spending a lot of time in /his/ and Sup Forums and frankly it didn't even hit my radar until the Paris happening. I barely knew who Donald Trump was. I think I tried to watch The Apprentice and hated it, and would have been completely turned off by his Eastern European blow-up doll wife(ves), his gilt chairs, and his Jew York bombast.

He also likes the fucking Yankees. That's enough right there. But I didn't know that then.

A few rallies later and I'm all in. I went nuts during the primary season, and made myself sick with worry on election day and slept until about 20 minutes before the announcement that Hillary had conceded.

I thought of writing a book, but people are sick of politics now.

MAGA

>not even 20 fembitches accusing him of rape could stump the Trump

:')

That's a comment from the archive, sadly

You're a retard and a fag. After he made the Mexican Rapist Speech, Sup Forums was on board. Sure, we had a handful of cuck faggots to mock and humiliate, but this board was all in on Trump from the day of his announcement speech.

The fucking primaries were the best. Ridiculing those cucks Cruz and Kasich, and that literal faggot Rubio, was the highlight of the first six months of 2016. It was fucking wonderful.

Anyway, go kill yourself, you dirty Slav.

Did you read the thread? It started here

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46537428/

>liberals can't handle woke stronk black man

SAD

Bongs, you gotta go
See

Your not laughing now arent cha?!

forgot pic

I was only dimly aware Trump was even running until Sup Forums went nuts during the first primary debate and convinced me to actually watch the damn thing to see what the hub-bub was.

'Member #StrongerIn?

how did this thread last an entire year?

This shit is salty gold

Its especially with the CTR fags pumping this place with stormershit and "oh shit guys trumps moderate now" etc