They are about to announce no charges for the cop in the Charolette shooting. Get ready for salt and maybe a chimpout

They are about to announce no charges for the cop in the Charolette shooting. Get ready for salt and maybe a chimpout

Other urls found in this thread:

wxii12.com/nowcast
wbtv.com/story/33812830/da-to-announce-whether-charges-will-be-sought-in-keith-scott-case?clienttype=generic
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/1946/web
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How's the MSM(Monteal Smoked Meat) going to spin this one?

Oh good. What's the weather like right now in Charlotte? I've come to notice that they only care about "justice" when it's warm enough to stay outside.

wtf , they killed the nigger because there was bulge on his pant legs
RACE WAR WHEN?

Bump. Any stream links?

fox

>tfw get to deal with the angry nogs all fucking day
god dammit I was already scared to go outside yesterday, and now its worse today. I hate this fucking city I want to leave.

>had weed
>had his gun while in the car way before approaching
>convict with illegal gun
that nig had it coming
also I'm surprised we're not having a thread about this.

wxii12.com/nowcast

21 Celsius, I don't know what that is in burger. Room temperature, anyways.

It's going to rain today but there might be something this evening once the weather blows through.

bump

>literally begging your city to not riot
when are we creating liberia 2.0

NIGGERS BTFO

LIVE PRESS CONFERENCE

NOGS ALREADY MAD

wbtv.com/story/33812830/da-to-announce-whether-charges-will-be-sought-in-keith-scott-case?clienttype=generic

Announce that any rioter will be shot dead on sight by the police and if there is a riot all welfare in the city will be shut off for a year.
They won't riot. Trust me. Niggers do what they think they can get away with. They're stupid, but they're not insane.

>this guy on the stand BEGGING the press to wait for the investigation
lmao I've seen enough

fucking niggers are hysterical. Let's kill them all.

>wave a gun at police
>expect anything other than a gunfight
>get shot
>NO JUSTICE NO PEACE WE ARSON NOW

Every time.

chimpenings?

>I HAVE MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE

We are overdue for riot threads.

broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/1946/web

possibly. no charges filed against any of the officers involved in the shooting. DA has already said he will not tolerate any violence or property damage, which is practically a dare for the nogs to riot.

i wouldn't expect anything to happen until later this evening though. still too early for BLM shenanigans right now.

Yes tonight

Please no. I don't need nigs breaking into my house again.

Thanks for a link. Sometimes I hate nu-pol. So many shootings/stabbing/terrorists it's hard to keep separate.

I'll paraphrase the story for anyone else.
> cops see a man "rolling a blunt"
> man wages gun at cops
> cops all nicely multiple times for man to drop gun
> man refuses
> cops shot him
> man is kill

hopefully Trump shitposts on Twitter with us while we watch Charlotte burn

Cop is a hero

Ooh, first post-election chimpout and I don't have work tonight! We can watch the streams together, like a family!

If the nigs do start nogging, do you think they'll outdo themselves? All of the SJWs and degenerates have been getting unhinged since Trump was elected...I mean relative to their normal baseline. Do you think that energy will carry over here and they'll dindu a whole bunch of nuffin'?

If either of you work at a pharmacy, don't go into work tonight. We all know how this plays out.
>When the court don't indict, the drugstores ignite.
Same goes for cell phone stores. Stay safe, guys.

thats cold

>If either of you work at a pharmacy, don't go into work tonight.
>Same goes for cell phone stores.

Also liquor and shoe stores.

Anyone working at Barnes & Noble will be safe.

gun with his DNA found at scene

case closed

this man sleepin now

>thats cold

eastern NC is 72 deg F at the moment.

Planted

Blue shield

Serious question, have they ever considered delivering bad chimp news only on rainy days?

And the verdict in the Trayvon Martin case is coming to you on... (looks at weather app.) ...Tuesday.

Serious question: Why do so many of these incidents produce a ton of Hedindunuthin Witnesses who of course turn out to not have been anywhere near the scene when they happen?

And why the fuck aren't they charged for their actual crimes?

Iran I know you are mad at the US but calm your man titties.

>Keith Lamont Scott was innocent
>Was only killed because of white supremacy and oppressive system against blacks
>Time to riot in the name of injustice

Cop who shot him was black, Police chief who supported the officer was black.

>Text message records show wife arguing with him about his gun
>She insists he had no gun

okay

Does having weed mean you should be shot? WTF are they teaching you bone heads in costa rica?

70 but cloudy and chance of rain tonight.

he looks like he has a dick in his mouth

This would be a good practice run on violent crowd control. Trump will back the cops. The cops need to react with extreme prejudice to send a message that disorder and violence will be crushed with overwhelming idleness under the law.

They need to redress greviences within the law. No more Obama blessed Chimp-outs or you get your skull split.

I find it strange that you're more concerned about the drugs than the illegal firearm.

Cascadia now!

>wxii12.com/nowcast
21 * 9/5 + 32 = 60 degrees burger

Yeah. You know I wonder how much property damage could be averted if businesses put a bunch of hardcovers on display in the windows and hung up a fake sign that says "Bookstore"? It seems too simple to work, but we can't know until it's tried.

Hey guys, I hear twitter is shitting itself over this. What hashtags should I be looking for?

#OwMyButt

#blacklivesmatter
#policeviolence
#rip

Oh look, twitter has an alternative explanation of why he was killed.

Shit mirin dat supreme fleece

>be black cop
>total uncle tom, hate other blacks
>see that nigga Keith Scott doing his usual shit
>passing out candy to children
>helping the elderly cross the street
>rage.jpg
>shoot him dead and plant a spleef and gun on his body

>mfw he dindu nuffin

Nigs at Nite hype!

Can someone give me the play by play on the encounter? Im afraid i just cant keep up with all the justified police shootings that has the useful idiots burning cities down.

I didn't realize this was a YLYL thread. Lost.

Nevermind. I remember it. The one with the wailing wife and the ex con armed black guy shot by the black cop after being told again and again to drop his gun.

Fucking negroes just looking for an excuse to grab free shit and break windows.

>Cold
I'm in Calgary. It's 21 Fahrenheit (-6 Celsius) get over yourself.

Yaalll FUCK ass niggas breh

i done peeped yall on twitta and seen those receipts...yall a buncha racis ass fat ass stupid ass muffuckas breh

Keith did nothin famm. Open ya eyes bbgirl...yall slaves to the system mayne.

Missing resisting an officer in '09

Buy a gun if you haven't.

BLACK GENOCIDE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>mup mudda nidu bix nood
kek

>famm
>thinking a newfag would know about filters

good try senpai