From news in Israel:

From news in Israel:
>Case of rape is being checked in the south:
>Vid spread in a school showing two grilles, 13 and 14, filming themselves having seggs with a man
>It came to the bolice's attention only after a grill attending the school told her father about the vid
>The grills are refusing to cooperate with the bolice so his identity is still unknown
Should girls be barred from choosing their husbandus since they are wayward?

>tfw no white teenage daughter who I can encourage and watch get blacked

What is your solution Schlomo?

>Israel getting cucked
reap what you sow kikes

the guy was black ?
hot

How long is the conversion process for being a Jew convert?

Sweden called, they want to make you their Prime Minister

It was Solomon, his parents were from Ethiopia

>The grills are refusing to cooperate with the bolice so his identity is still unknown
Based Israeli babes.

I didn't say the guy was a shitskin, but in previous cases in the past the man was Arab paying Mizrachi trash girls.

>bolice
>seggs
>grilles
Are you from Israel or Finland?

Kikes are degenerates.
This is just a normal day in Israel.

>grill attending the school told her father about the vid
I wouldn't be surprised if father wanted to join in that 13 y o girls orgy, jews are disgusting creatures.

Tbqh I have 2 kike girls at work that I casually grope or fuck whenever I want, mfw jewish girls are super sluts

I'm from the Internet.

Compared to the Russians and French we're normal.

Sven?

dude this is alway show it goes

the only people ACTUALLY getting suverted by jews are other jews. Look it up. Every cuck "journalist": Jew. Every pink haired ugly SJW: Jew. Every race mixing (((white)))girl: Jew.

Jews sell out and destroy their own young just to pretend to be white people and humiliate the goyim.

They are pure evil.

How do you like the taste of your own medicine kike?

post video you cunt

>in the end, it isn't the white man that rises up and finally destroys the jews, they simply destroy themselves
anti-climatic desu

Kek'd. Fuck you, my drinks occupies my KB and monitor because of you faggot. Have a (You).

My wife always relays sex talk with our daughter back to me and hearing how the young black boys fuck her turns my dick to diamonds. She had a white bf first but apparently he was small and came in his underwear. No plan to go back.

Leaf, what the fuck man? Why do you think that every retard is that posts in 4chin is from finl... oh.

Not even the degenerated here won't burn coal. Stop being mad you got cucked too many times burger

You're both lucky. How old is she?

To be honest, all kikes are degenerate (and evil) and should be purged from the face of this earth. No hard feelings lad, it's just the way of the world. In to the oven you go and please, have a few mudslimes to keep you company. I am sure that Allah will grant you 6 gorillion virgins if you behave.

> where's the video

Petite 16. I'm not into my daughter but the thought of a strong teenage black buck with a big dick doin her right is extremely satisfying.Her half brother is biracial and once fingered her but we stopped that incest shit when we found out.

Double checked.
>but.. b...
how will you use Waze if we all perish ? Really makes you think

typical degenerate western family. fucking disgusting

that is disgusting, you're a fucked up faggot

There was a Jewish girls academy near my boarding school and I fucked dozens of them. No holes barred...now they fuck their Jewish husbands' egos and cheque book. I fucked one cow titted Jewess 513 times in the ass over 4 years...like a meth monkey frenzy fucking a pillow. She's a DOW30 corporate AAL today.

you fucking degenerate scum kys.

SAGE

This is turning into a cuck thread again.

This

Post pictures.

Now this, is quality bait.

video where?

I bet you attend feminist rallies complaining about lack of male strapons.
How the fuck such cuck genes managed to get to another generation will be mystery for future science.

I'm a great provider and father. There is nothing to be ashamed of. You would want the best for your child too. My wife spent the first 4 years of her sex life very frustrated with a small white cock that couldn't please her. She advised our daughter to seek black boys so her sexual maturity and growth isn't stunted. It's actually very progressive and will benefit her in many ways.

This. African men are just superior physically. I break my back working because I know that when I get home I can eat the Black bulls potent seed from my wofes red raw pussy. It is very motivational.

Jews may occupy our governments but we can occupy their wombs :^)

>jew getting fucked by arab

This is even worse than an aryan being sullied by a nigger.

haha nice bait bud

>half brother
>biracial
Dude if you're going to bait this hard at least don't make it obvious the first one was going so well.

>in the south
Bedouin-on-Bedouin crime?

3PBP

I don't care one way or the other, but these kids have really shitty parents if the parents have NO CLUE who this guy might be. We have TWO sets of parents that have no idea who their kids are hanging out with, and are too stupid to access their online communications, and too flaccid to force these kids to talk or give up passwords.

Absolute shit parents.

Also, someone upload the video desu.

That girl just looks like a coal burner. You can see it in her face. Very spot on captioning.