HUNGARY NO

A Syrian-Cypriot man was jailed for 10 years on Wednesday for his part in a riot at Hungary's border with Serbia border last year, when he hurled rocks at police in an attempt to force the border open, deemed an "act of terror" under Hungarian law.

Ahmed Hamed, 40, who pleaded not guilty to a charge of terrorism, cried as he was given his sentence - the longest handed down by a Hungarian court in connection to the migrant crisis.

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-hungary-idUSKBN13P1MP

Sup Forums I'm literally shaking right now. How does throwing a few rocks count as terrorism?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-hungary-idUSKBN13P1MP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Syrian-Cypriot
W-what?

They should have given him one to the back of the head instead.

Invaders and partisans will be killed.

>tfw he wasn't executed

Toplel

People who try to hurt your civil servants are the enemy.
If you let the enemy win, you lose.

No matter what Canacucks say

Good.

I hope these fuckers read the news and think twice before they decide to pull a stunt like this.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes?

>hur dur we jailed a refugee, Sup Forums give us attention

fuck off szorostalpu

thank you based Hungary

>show up without documents or reason to another country
>throw rocks at their police while demanding entry to their country
>get charged and convicted
>liberals still defend you anyway because you are brown & muslim

Hungry seems like the only based European country atm and they might build a wall.

That poor 8 years old refugee couldn't have known that it's a crime to siege a country's border, attack policemen and use a megaphone to encourage others to break through.

He actually had papers from like 5 different EU countries with him. All legit. He wasn't even a refugee anymore, he went there to incite people.

>cried as he was given his sentence

throwing rocks at people is attempted murder

and mudslime faggots know that, because that's how they execute people

sfu lonely faggot. I just want you to know I am pajeet and while youre lonely loser ass has nobody I am datting a hottie euro gf. Eat shit and die albino.

While you fascist losers have nothing and no one. I will be fucking your women. Suck it. invaded that pussy you coward motherfuckers.

What will happens to him in prison ?

I can't wait for more german media bullshit about how it's all Orbán's fault

We already did burger

>Probably Ghypsies will fuck him atm. And that will be the first time, when i have to say that they are good for something.

>Ah, fresh meat. Welcome to the food chain, rookie. Will you be a fuckbucket or a slave? No, don't answer.

These fucking names:

>Ah-med Ha-med.

Hungary is a decent place. But heed my advice:

Don't. Ever. Break. The. Fucking. Law.

Our prisons are nasty, evil places. Stay away from them. Just be a law-abiding citizen or guest. Don't ever end up in a Hungarian prison. You won't come out. What comes out will only be your broken shell without your soul.

meh tier bait why do you want to become a leaf so much?

Are they full of kebab removing gopniks? Will the jailed refugees be savagely beaten?

Is it because it's filled with gypsies?

I liked Hungary years ago, when I first visited Budapest.

I'm starting to love it.

Keep being based, Hungbros.

Both.

Do come again. Just obey the law.

Dont be so proud my friend.

If a Hungarian do a little bullshit, maybe you are drunk, maybe you are mad at a moment...you will have the same treatment like a ''''terrorist''''

>can't even speak hungarian
>"refugee"
kek

Yes, and they are good here. Sadly I feed them from my tax, but at least they don't roam at the streets.

>assault police
"hur what did i do wrong"

Motherfucking magyari jebem vam majku

I wanna go to Segedin in a few weeks to pick up some cheap electronic shit, are there many niggers at the border?

>all that projection
>autism shoes
>skinny fat
>loose fitting clothes
you sure know how to pick a winner, pajeet.

here is what you will never have

Sadly Yes. Drive safe

t. France

Hungrybro this is a slippery slope make sure you don't become Syrian go to the Serbian side of the border and riot and attack Hungarian police in an attempt to enter the country illegally

Today them tomorrow you

kek I'd probably run them the fuck over if they tried pulling any shit with my car, your border police would probably thank me for making their job easier

Good, the only form of punishment muds hits understand is a severe beating.

>that poor 8 year old

K E K

:>

>The countriside and the jails is filled with ghypsies like your country with leftish liberal fucks and sandnigers.
We try :)
It already did happen, nationalist was throwing some molotovcocktails and beat mediapersonal and he got labeled as terrorist.

I'm really shaking right now. How does million of inmigrants forcing country borders doesn't count as an invasion?

>How does million of immigrants forcing country borders doesn't count as an invasion?

it is not if you are invited

By a puppet who said that in behalf of all of the EU

Nice!

Did you try to break into a sovereign nation's border by hurling objects at them?

Case closed.

>some fat chick

lmfao

no matter, it is the fact that there are some asshole Europeans in middle east who give pamphlets and persuade people to leave home and go straight to germany or sweden, that is why rapefugees don't like countries like croatia, poland or slovakia because they didn't hear about them, they heard about paradise that is in germany and sweden

>when you think europe will let you in with open arms like sweden, italy, and germany so you leave 50 year old ak's at home for the wife and children you just abandoned to defend themselves from terrorists

His last words before the court's judgement was "we love Hungary".
:---DDd

this

Fuck the moor invasion

more studs than duds on pol & while your bae does look like a hottie

She absolutely dresses like a dump, beta loser lol!!
I bet she's "real cool" too.

There's portlandia episodes about how your chick is a dump

Hot body though

Got to hell mehmet, you dumb nigger

O GOD NO
PLS NOOOO

>How does throwing a few rocks count as terrorism?

Welcome to Israel

>few
t. libcuck

Based Hungary. Should have just used a bullet though, but it's a start.

Now i must commit ritual suicide with pálinka overdose
See ya in hell

>nigger
There, fixed.

Viktor Orban is the most based leader. What do Hungarians think about him? I love that guy

His last name is the same as his first name only the H and A are switched
How lazy can you fucking get

pining for fjords

>mfw Croatian police officers had been sent to other countries' "refugee" shelters to try and persuade them into coming here

what the fuck are you doing

It will still drain the coffers of the country.
9mm would have been cheaper...

>Sup Forums I'm literally shaking right now. How does throwing a few rocks count as terrorism?

How does it not?

What do you think the politicians are doing?
If it had been up to me, not one of them would ever have crossed the border.

didn't think your politicians were that cucked by the west
though we're no different we are accepting two terrorist from guantanamo bay

our president did say that the refugees are after their lost dinosaurs and treasures that the angle and german stole from them

well said, dad

The irony is any girl who would fuck a mud is already garbage. You are pic related.

>Ahmed Hamed

Religion of Peace(TM)

>didn't think your politicians were that cucked by the west
They are sellouts to the first bidder.

>the refugees are after their lost dinosaurs and treasures that the angle and german stole from them
kek

I work with two Hungarians: one admires him, the other calls hi ma dictator.

He means t*rk, no greek Cypriot would do that

Males 15 and up should be fighting in their civil war to save the country. Send the women and children only.

How the fuck do they expect their country to survive if they all just run.

He and his crew is corrupt as fuck, but his mind is the right place. Since he is getting all of this national attention, he is improving.
If he would't steal away half of the country, he would be the best president ever, oh and of course if he would fix education and health system, what FIDESZ(his party) fucked up.
He is massive improvement compared to our ex- communist presidents tho

Both of those hungarians who you work with, is right.

Hey Hungarbro. I hear you guys are good dentists.

I'm thinking of flying there for a medical vacation to get my teeth done including veneers.

How much would that cost there? Also how hard is it for a 6/10 Amerifat to smash some Byzantine pussy over there?
I'd like to do both.

They're feeding him a healthy diet of pork in prison, right?

>reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-hungary-idUSKBN13P1MP
>cried as he was given his sentence

haha fucking kek

You forgot what happened to that gayreek pothead who tried to take down the turkish flag on the border?

looks like a fence

Shitskin should've been executed

Yes, even by gypsies (those people are stupid as fuck).
Yep, most are gyppos, friends second this, they work in a jail in Budapest.

fuck off

>Also how hard is it for a 6/10 Amerifat to smash some Byzantine pussy over there?
with bad teeth? ZERO

Nah it's my molars in the back that are tucked up from a motorcycle crash and my front are a little crooked. You can't even notice looking at me.