Modern Women

How do we fix them?

People still use skype?

fix yourself first
why do you think your women are fucked up?
you cucks allowed it in the first place
women NEED a strong hand, submissiveness is nature
if you can't provide it don't cry when chad mc tyrone mc abuser does it lmao

confirmed cuck

go to the lake house and beat the shit out of her

>not stealing a gun then using it to execute all 3 of them while wearing boots to big, stolen pants and a stolen shirt

This is how it goes with women and male friends.

When a man and a woman encounter each other, they both size each other up, a man for the most part will want a date or sex, the woman depending on the attractiveness of a man, will want the same thing. If the man however does not start flirting within the first to three encounters, she will write him off as a pussy and will put him in the friend zone. Clearly this "york" guy doesn't have much confidence and didn't bother to show any sort of interest in a relationship or sex, and this girl "Elysia" is probably his only female friend, of which he has latched onto.

However, women's regular bullshit plays a factor into this, his mother tells me to be nice, women on TV always talk about getting a nice guy, but in reality women deep down want a caveman that will beat her ass cold with his club and drag her back to his cave.

As for the sex between the girl and the other faggot, that can't be helped, teenagers have sex, simple as that, but this york guy could be more assertive, and that can be helped... Too bad this image is ages old, york is probably 27 years old and still a virgin.

>tl;dr York is a pussy and needs more confidence, teenagers have sex and it can't be helped, women need to be locked up in cages.

What a loser

Kill them all and replace them with pic related.

nothing wrong with women. they just don't know any better. guys aren't the clueless ones - it's the women usually.

wow, is this you OP? Fuck me that bitch is cold.

Guy is a beta fucking retard, I'm not seeing the problem. Probably a fake convo anyway.

Let them get old and rot , that's the best way to say fuck you.

>implying the woman did anything wrong here and this kid isn't just a beta faggot

jesus fucking christ
this is just sad, also the only reason girls act like this is because of faggots like you that don't know how to talk to women
ALSO underage b&

>women need to be locked up in cages
wow what a brute

>putting on an act to score a shallow slut

I guess that works if you want to get laid, but not in the long term.

Go back to burning down houses, killing their husbands and children, and raping them indiscriminately I suppose.

It's not like they're listening to reason, and they seem to enjoy flooding our country with rape machines anyway. Might as well be us

Don't worry. The free market will fix them.

that's not what I implied
if he wanted to "change" her or persuade her into not being a slut then you can do that but, he didn't do that, he instead acted like a beta pathetic faggot and just scared her away

>Might as well be us
finally a voice of reason, godspeed
world needs some shaking and fruits won't fall on themselves until they are rotten, y'know

I don't see the problem here. The girl is right. Going to buy tampon at Walmart isn't dating. She should be allowed to be hyped about losing her virginity during an awesome weekend party. Her friends, male or female, should be happy for her. Just switch the genders and see how it looks: a guy is happy to be about to lose his virginity with two hots girls at a weekend party and a fatass female friend is like "hm u can't do that we went 2 the store once aren't we 2gether". That's just sad. You know it to be true.

You're a faggot. Fucking shrimpdick romeo over here.

Go the the lake house and beat the guy up and tie him up.

Then rape that young bitch right infront of him and assert your domination. Or just drag her into another room and does go balls deep into her.

Any real man would do that.

>rape

>calls other cucks
>while whiteknighting

Honestly this, owning a vagina allows me to agree that rape and dominance over other men is the best way to get a girl to like you, however if you are ugly and small, she will hate it.

>I'm a girl
>gUy

Uh huh, likely story

this image is at least 5 years old

tits or gtfo

post your penis

Russians do know this at least.

>tampon
>virgin.

It's all true kek

Women are by far the shallower sex, even if men are portrayed as such in the media it is a lie.

I thought for a long time that I was safe being good looking and could date good looking women in return but reality hits when you realise the better looking the girl the lower their loyalty is. They will take you for granted and cheat or challenge you because something like their friend badmouthed you about being too dominant or some shit like Oprah told me to be empowered. The funniest part is when they come crawling back after a massive reality check of how good they had it. One ex I know never dated again because no one will touch her since she decided to go on a tour of cocks, she's passed her use by date and last time I saw her she looked bad, it's just a waste.

The best women have and always will be the average looking ones, with maybe one feature you specifically like and who are skilled at maintaining a household, nutrition of the family and don't look for something better because they are sold a lie that the grass is always greener. Life is good in this situation I highly recommend it

>Watch GoT with a woman.
>Watch how quickly they will forgive drogo for being a rapist.

I know it's just a TV show but still kek