You hear that Sup Forums? Ibrahim is not afraid

You hear that Sup Forums? Ibrahim is not afraid.

>"I want to fight the narrative that Muslims are victims,” says Rashid, who was born in Maryland, but has lived in Dubai, Lagos, Johannesburg, and London. “I want to show Muslims that you have a home here in this country.”
How's it feel to be on the wrong side of history bigots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mllMkm8pcVU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good. CNN can take down the "it was ok to stab people because muslims are scared" article.

Bro tier..would buy him a pint of camel piss at the local bar.

>I want to fight the narrative that Muslims are victims

Victims of WHAT? Their own thirst for blood?

Victims of oppression

Death to the Arabs

Just remember, one day your hate speech will be illegal

I really don't care about the opinions or feelings of the followers of pisslam, their ideology is that of conquest slavery and murder.

>religon of murder
>i'm not scared
ok

Enlighten yourself

Abu Dindu

At first I was like >:/ but then I :)

>I think

>rattlesnakes randomly bite and kill people
>perfectly fine to be scared and wary of them

>muslims randomly blow up and behead people
>WOW ARE YOU FUCKING RACIST? GENERALIZING SHITBIRD REEEEEE

How can Sup Forumsacks read the pew research reports and conclude that Muslims are monolithic in their beliefs? Sure there are definite commonalities in awful beliefs, but there are variations even in how people interpret Shariah law.

It's like everyone here has only taken enough time to watch "MAIN STREEM MEDYA" Brit guy, and that faggot Milo presenting you bias reinforcing youtube clips.

And one day,you'll be out of a job.

Speaking of which,
>0.08 shekels have been deposited into your account.
>Thank you for your service in Correcting the Record!

>they're still Muslim so long as they have faith

Nobody buys this bullshit. We call people cultural jews or secularized Christians because you're not religious unless you actually DO religious things.

Having a vague belief that represents 0.5% of the content of the religion has nothing to do with the religion. You might as well be a pandeist or tree worshipper.

The only thing fundamentalists get right is their belief in the source material. If you seriously thought the creator of everything wrote a book you would follow it as best you can. You wouldn't pick and choose a goddamned thing.

If you seriously believe your soul is at stake in a cosmic eternity you wouldn't fuck around with this. Yet most "religious" people do. Because they're not actually believers.

>Non-infidel: "I'm not scared"

Amazing. What next, Pol Pot on record saying he wasn't worried about the Khmer Rouge?

>Sup Forums is one person

>feels scared by infidels
>wants to kill, rape, enslave or convert all infidels

no sympathy for goat fuckers

Typical "we are victims" taqqiyya they use until they grow in power. Kill them all before it's too late

Hard to be scared when you have a bomb strapped to your chest believing that 72 virgins await you in paradise.

Because variations in exactly which way a group is terrible doesn't make them less so.

You will be
You.will.be

If the current trends keep up, I am predicting this man will stab some people in about a month and a half.

You made me feel bipolar so fast. Well memed.

Those niggers are so fucking ugly, they should be kept in a fucking cage.

Scared of what? No one has said exactly what they're afraid of.

Like, are they afraid of getting run over by a racist? Getting stabbed by a cop? What's so fucking spooky exactly?

Will he join IS when he gets bored of proselytising college kids?

Thissity this

youtube.com/watch?v=mllMkm8pcVU

This is everything the west needs to know about Islam. Presented by former islamists as well. It's an evil ideology.

He's right. Muslims are not victims, they are agressors.

That really vortexed my cortex.

powerful

The stabby ragfag claimed he was afraid to pray in public at school a month before in the school paper. Then he went full snackbar after the last ISIS video and leftist media is pinning it as it's the schools fault for not being more accommodating to mussies. ie: muh opreshun caused me to drive a car into students and start hacking em up with a machete.

This guy is saying he's not afraid to pray and seems to hold some respect for america.

(still fuck all islamists the same)

He's right. Muslims are not victims, they are agressors.

>muslims
>victims
>implying they aren't the one beheading gays, blowing up airports, and stabbing college kids

>"I want to fight the narrative that Muslims are victims,” says Rashid. "We are the perpetrators."

one day islam will be defeated

wait hol up
>targeted for simply wearing a hijab
>after paris was destroyed by angry muslims
merely racists hating hijabs

where can I find muslim women in bikinis? asking for a friend

>I want to fight the narrative
He is going to be caught slitting the throat of some "narrator", isn't he?

haha same here my room mate asked me where I can find muslim women in bikinis

any ideas guys?

what exactly is wrong with this?

He is a fucking racist

you should be sand nigger

day of the camel NOW!

>no victim complex
Is he, dare i say /ourguy/?

That's the guy who did the OSU attack.

Good man.

You know what? Now I know why you guys are reacting so negatively to the article. Just because it was written by a woman does not mean you can slander it without reason you god damn rednecks.

You're asking a lot of autists. They aren't considered retarded for nothing.

>I'm not scared. I will fight to end bigotry against Muslims and all Islamophobia.
>Goes on killing rampage and releases manifesto how all Muslims who proclaim to be tolerant are sleeper cell agents.

Did anyone see his alleged facebook post?

Probably in some ditch covered with rocks

Another future terrorist

im convinced. Muslims aren't victims. Pass it around guise.

niggers are savages regardless, and none of them should ever be around me

Accrept there is a home in the US
Next step is renounce your backwards faith. Jesus was Messiah not a mere prophet. Mohammed was early AyyLMAO mind control experiment.

Good post
Islam has core source material incompatible with peaceful co-existence with infidels.

It is a dangerous meme that ought to be stopped.

>I want to fight the narrative that Muslims are victims,
I don't think thst narrative exists. It's more that 'slimes are backwards violent bastards. Because that's how it is.

Is anyone else bothered by the fact he bothered to capitalize Scared, but not Not?

Why do these fucking retards play the victim to begin with? In America, they're high earners and are never the victim of crime or discrimination. If anything, they should support a ban on Islamic immigration, considering most American muslims came there before the rise of radical Islam, and were in fact fleeing the very people that the west are now importing.

>Believing anything ISIS says

doesn't matter all that much to me how exactly their justification for wanting to kill me is worded

I agree and they are pathetic. Applies to every beer-drinking bacon-eating rarely-praying American-Muslims I have met, which is most of them. But they still don't hesitate to call themselves Muslim.

Same could be said for the rest of the godfags in America(and on /pol) though. Even the most homo-hating fundamentalists usually conveniently forget a few other parts of their daddy's rule book.

>We're all completely different! We aren't related to that group that committed terrorist attacks.
>Different names to set us apart? Oh no my friend, we are all Muslims!

See, this is just confusing.