MBTI: Self Improvement Edition

16personalities.com

>take MBTI test
>post results
>state political stance
>discuss

Its for fun and a good way of describing your personality.

inb4 most people get the wrong types because desirability bias and inaccurate self-perception.

I consider myself as politically independent because the correct answer is more important than being for team chevy or team ford.

I have a very severe problem with procrastinating and very rarely can stay on task. I pretty much have accomplished everything I put my mind to but for the last seven years I have had no determination to improve my position and have found no cause/goal worth changing my current lifestyle for.

CUNT

I always get INTJ-A and my views are pretty heavily shifting between all ideologies, only think I really strongly believe in is a ethnic pure state. Meritocracy maybe can produce the best results but I'm not sure if it's the most stable alternative. Communism looks good on paper but doesn't work in reality and Capitalism needs to go away too.

According the political compass:
right > left
libertarian > authoritarian

Also 16personalities is more based on big 5 than mbti if you read their "theory" page.

I got INFP-T

the other times I took similar test I got INFJ

INFP-A

I'm a bit of a classic liberal/nationalist, I like capitalism when its done proper.

I'm pretty open on many things, have friends all over the spectrum, (even sjw but I keep them at a distance/rarely talk to them) but I charge up better by being alone. My determination/willpower fluctuates ( I procastinate sometimes too) but if I'm really inspired by something I go full throttle.

INTJ

So you're antisocial cunt?

CUNT-A ***

I am unfamiliar with Meritocracy. How is superior to capitalism? I am dumb and have an open mind.

I had seen that aswell. A lot of people I have spoken with said the 16p test isn't perfectly accurate but is pretty close for being so quick. I have a small attention span so not sure if I can make it through the longer tests.

Variety is the spice of life for sure. Full throttle reminds me of a hank williams 3 song. I can resonate with a lot of things classical liberals stood for.

Same
At least i am

Libertarian but i don't believe in open borders

INFP.
Mostly libcuck, but pro-gun and anti-SJW.

I posted in this thread yesterday, so I'll just re-iterate what I said about procrastination.

1) Human, like all living things, want to stay in homeostasis. The more stable and secure we are, the better (at least when it comes to our physical self). This is a good thing most of the time, but it limits us. Just realize that you have to push yourself out of your comfort zone in order to grow as a person. Your mind will want to pull you back into homeostasis and backslide your goals, but don't let it. Recognize it for what it is, a natural process for your survival. After that, realize that you're not going to die, and that it's necessary for you to accomplish your goals.

2) Find your life purpose. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. It'll be worth it. Nothing makes you more fulfilled than working toward something bigger than yourself. This is especially true for INFPs like myself. You need a purpose/vision to be really human. Once you find something you're passionate about, work toward it every day. That's progress, and that's what makes us fulfilled. Happiness is a temporary state of mind; fulfillment is always.

3) Don't take shit so seriously. Don't let your fears and insecurities define you like it does for the vast majority of people. Rise above it. Life is only a game, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try our best to enjoy it while it lasts.

Love you all!

Re-reading my #1 point right now, and it's a little unclear what I meant at the end.

>Recognize it for what it is, a natural process for your survival. After that, realize that you're not going to die, and that it's necessary for you to accomplish your goals.

I mean recognize homeostasis for as a survival instinct, but that it's not necessarily for you to attach yourself to it. You're not going to die when you do something that scares you or pushes you out of your comfort zone. Once you realize that, you can make the decision to go through the emotional labor needed to face your fears.

I mean recognize homeostasis as a survival instinct, but that it's not necessary for you to attach yourself to it.*

I gotta proofread my shit, Jesus.

I'm very close between extrovert and introvert, and observant/intuitive, so depending on my outlook on a particular day I tend to vacillate between those types. I'm fairly close to centrist, but somewhat right and libertarian leaning on the political compass.

ENTP here

Being a smug shitbird. Self-improvement? If you already hit the mark it's not necessary.

I have no trouble be social at all, but I need some few hours at the end of each day to just be alone you know. If I don't get it I get very stressed out and stuff.

ENTJ-T

In one word, conservative. I'll stand with any party that aligns itself the closest to the Constitution.

Meritocracy is people are rewarded high positions not because of democracy but because of merit. If it's based on skill then likely the highest skilled person will have the highest position for that particular skill.

Like a school system with grades kind of, but need make sure it's foolproof before and no way to cheat and all that stuff.

Just call me a hippie and be done with it.

Intp-a.
Right-leaning libertarian. I just want to be left alone. I don't care what people want to do in their free time and I freaking despise government intervention.

Hey! I really took your advice to heart from yesterday! Todays write up is great as well. (Copying it to keep for future me)

Reminds me of the "Fear not death, but the life unlived" quote.

Seems like a lot of my "mind work" will to be figure out my life purpose. I have more hobbies than anyone I know. I never set goals much less work towards them. I'm just sorta always "in the moment" which is nice but has draw backs. My goal seems to consist of making it to the end of the day of work so I can just bullshit with friends. Thanks for your great advice/conversating!

I don't fit any political label.

Assuming the appropriate precautionary protocols were in place I could see it being more successful than communism ect. What you described is how a lot of americans think our system works... Sorta how most "republicans" are really just constitunal libertarians but couldn't be bothered to actually look into it.

Yeah, if the conditions is right it's probably the best way but people can abuse what they want to test or what should be "merit". Even in school, unversity or academia it's not always the professor is the best person for his subject. It's hard to make flawless ways of measuring.

You're welcome! I love that quote.

Another pretty good quote by Steve Jobs:

>"Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything - all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important."

Another one:

>It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.

There's also another one that says something like:

>A coward dies a thousand times, but a brave person dies only once.

They're basically all talking about the same kind of thing. We're all going to die anyway, so make your life a special one.

>Myers-Briggs

Are you people mentally deficient? No professional psychologist or psychiatrist uses this meme test since it is unreliable as fuck and tells you nothing useful or accurate. The only reason it's used is because the company that distributes the test marketed the fuck out of it

INTJ here, I am antisocial only because I am awkward as fuck. I'm trying to make it senpai.

hippie

Are you younger? Like still in high school young or older?

ENTJ - A

INTJ-A

ISFP-A reporting in

INFP
Compassionate, conservationist NatSoc
I want to see a world of proud, spiritual, beauty-valuing nations with distinct cultures coexisting and cooperating out of mutual respect. Tolkien has probably influenced my worldview as much as Hitler.

Once you get some confidence from actually doing stuff, that will go away. People like you measure everything by deeds not words, even when you measure yourself.

hahahaha
ur a fag

HIGH ENERGY

>tfw INTP-A

is there a better test you'd recommend instead?

How do I change my I in INTP to E? Just commit to being a sociopath?

E N T P

You are all fucking puppets.

hippie desu

INTJ-T
Lucky cause I'm funny so the few times I am social I can act almost normal

INTP.
NatSoc.

change your mindset

note: doesn't mean be a sociopath

pic unrelated from random folder crazy click

Being a sociopath isn't fun for you or anyone around you. I'm entp-a and I am super genuine to a fault and empathetic as hell.

Too bad more people don't see it that way.

I'm in between INTP-T and INFP.

ENTJ
politics: nihilism/black piller
everything is pointless and stupid; i'm here for the lulz

I know I'm a faggot, you don't need to tell me

>INTP
>Social Conservative Nationalism

What test is that?

>ESTJ (A)

You can find me floating somewhere between nat-soc,fascism,traditionalism and theocracy

>compass
left < right
libertarian < authoritarian

abtirsi.com/quiz2

Personality via MBTI:
>INTJ-T (autist)
Political Compass:
>I'm way in the Green, where Mahatma Gandhi is

But I voted for Trump.

We should smoke a bowl. I bet we'd have a good time.

I'm an INTJ-A. On the political compass I am left

INTP-T

Fugggg now I know why no one likes me.

You can make it. I'm an INTJ as well. When I was 19 I was awkward, shy, and verging on antisocial. Only a few years later and I'm completely fine and my I score keeps going down, I'm fairly close to being an E now. Growing up and learning to not care what other people thought about me really helped cure my autistic tendencies, as well as faking being confident until I actually believed it.

I got INFP the first time and INTP-T the second time.

Not really, just keep in mind this test doesnt look at jungian cognitive functions, which may be a good or bad thing depending what you believe. I get istp pretty much no matter what test I take. 25quiz.com is one i like because its very short.

INTJ

Coolio.

INFP-A

I am an anarcho syndicalist

INFP-T

Centrist.

INTP Libertarian Right Nationalist

INFJ-A

I'm a special snowflake.

>being an introvert
>ever

You spergs give us all a bad name. Just man up and stop being such awkward cunts.

ENTP masterrace