Reminder that America rejected Trump

And he only came to power because of a flawed system.

Go to your safe space and cry your eyes out

>tfw the faggots who keep posting this were too young to remember all the tears that happened when bush won against gore

Your teeth being smashed out was the best night of my life. Too bad Obamacare never provided dental, cuck.

reminder that Hillary got blown the fuck out
reminder that I will never regret not voting for Hillary

he won more states, the states he won shouldn't have let someone else vote for them. we only had less than 1/3 turnout for the election. if u mad, don't blame the system.

Everybody knew the rules going in. Not an excuse.

Illegal aliens aren't "America"

T. Someone who was a toddler during the 2000 election.

>Too bad Obamacare never provided dental, cuck.

Actually, it does. I have Medicaid and all my dental work is free with no copay. Additionally, all my prescriptions, doctor appointments, and psychiatric appointments are free with no co-pay. It's really a great health plan.

No, he came to power because the DNC sabotaged the primary to nominate a corporatist war monger that everyone hated.

Reminder that I said nigger and faggot, and that's evil nazi words that trigger you, because you can't say them in the freedomless shithole where you came from.

> system worked the way it was planned
Read Platos Republic. Then you'll understand why the American system is truly brilliant and worked as planned.

Reminder that if Hillary won the electoral college and lost the popular vote literally zero liberals would be complaining about the electoral college.

It's not that they have an intrinsic problem with the electoral system, they're just butthurt that it elected Trump.

stay mad faggot

How long until you stop crying like a bitch? You lost, freedom will continue for at least 4 more years until you faggots can come back in and try to destroy it again.

You lost.

In a game that was set up to support you, nonetheless.

yfw hillary clinton will NEVER EVER be president

They both knew the rules of the game before they played, and they both played to win that game by the existing rules. Tell me what's wrong with that.

Looks like we'll be swimming in liberal tears for the next four years.

another one.....

I POST BY THIS ID

popular vote troll thread..

this is like 5 in the last 30 min

i would say mods wake up but i think IT IS THE MODS

Delicious AND good exercise

>and psychiatric appointments
lol liberals

Reminder that trump won 30 out of 50 states.

20 out of 50 isnt winning...Hillary.

Popular vote is not a good indication of support because everyone knows that the popular vote does not matter. There are at least 1 million Republicans in California alone who do not vote because they know their votes don't matter.

Yeah sure man. Let's just leave the fate of our county on California... There is a reason the electoral college exists bud. Get educated and cry all you want. The more you do the more it feeds me. I am the liberal tear collector.

You retards who don't know why we have the electoral college deserve to be gassed and permabanned

California, NY, and illegal voters did.

Again?

There's a reason it's called the United States of America and not the United States of New York and California.

Yep, and America allowed this flawed system to stay and only now that it's worked against people's favor they want to dismantle it, when it's already too fucking late.

Typical.

There are 3141 counties in America.
Trump won 3048

LANDSLIDE IS BEING A LANDSLIDE THEREFORE EQUALS TRUMP.

Preach it

over half of america didn't vote. They rejected both