Reparations

Reparations for Slavery are the key to a landslide victory for Trump in 2020.

The sense of entitlement among niggers is already unfathomable. If we convince enough of them that they are entitled to reparations, they will cause a rift in the democratic party. Either the DNC includes reparations as part of its 2020 platform (in which case white voters will vote as a bloc for the Republicans), or the DNC refuses to include reparations in its 2020 platform (in which case niggers stay home in protest).

Either way, Trump wins upwards of 350 electoral votes in 2020. Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/06/the-case-for-reparations/361631/
onelook.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=4wjwJyMqMJM
youtube.com/watch?v=g5ulvcqaiM8
archive.is/BaTRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

If you actually read the whole article (which no one on Sup Forums will because they have the attention span of rats), he makes a lot of great points. Blacks are basically second class citizens, and that's still true today in 2016.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/06/the-case-for-reparations/361631/

we don't need to do anything, I have already seen increased demand of reparations (at least among twitter niggers) since the election

>ooga booga we was second class citizens
kys desu user

fuck you and your clickbait link you enormous gaping anus faggot

>your ancestors are removed from the utter shit hole that is Africa
>yes, they suffered somewhat, but a lot of slaves were looked after well (a dead/weak slave is a useless slave)
>slavery ends, but future nig nogs get to enjoy life in the USA

Why aren't black people happy they weren't born in Africa?

If I were black I'd be thinking "damn, dodged that bullet"

Yeah, but they are second class because they are genetically inferior. Reparations won't fix that.

Name one right or advantage whites legally have over blacks.

Huh. I figured being able to walk around unaccompanied by a white owner without fear of death was enough for them......
I guess we could always take that back and give them a few measily thousands of dollars each. We will get it back after all once we turn them back into property and confiscate their belongings.

>article of thousands of words
>click bait

really makes you think, here's a dictionary
onelook.com/

Also thanks for proving my point about your lack of intelligence and short attention span.

Yes. Do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=4wjwJyMqMJM

youtube.com/watch?v=g5ulvcqaiM8

Niggers get their reparations when the South gets it's independence back.

>inb4 the Confederacy wins the Second American Civil War by gaining the support of blacks with "reparations" (the right to use Northern prisoners as slaves).

Make the Dems the BLM party, fill it with crazy nogs.

Not being discriminated against by the police. Not being discriminated against by gutted, ineffective schools. Not being shoehorned for decades by racist housing policy into ghettos. It's all in the article, but like I said, people on Sup Forums are too stupid to pay attention to something that isn't a 200 word breitbart meme piece.

>he posts facts and disagrees with me!
>hurrrr must be bait!!!!
You are a smart one

Let's let niggers vote for reparations

If they vote yes, every nigger with even a drop of African blood in America will get $3000 dollars cash.

The stipulation being that after the reparation is paid the United States government does not owe them anything else such as the monthly payments to their "single "mothers"" for having 5 kids they ignore and affirmative action

>mfw they vote yes
>mfw it pays for itself in 2 months
>mfw niggers stop having kids
>mfw I invest all my money in Nike and private prison stock and become rich

Everything you said is a bullshit excuse for Black Social Dysfunction (BSD). It's preposterous for you to act as if we're unexposed to these arguments because they are constantly forced upon us by every societal institution: "black people only act like that because it's white people's fault." Any white person who has lived among black people will be incapable of denying the occam's razor reality: black people create their miserable reality through their own poor decisions and lack of impulse control.

How about just reparations in exchange for sterilization?

Taco-American here fuck off with your usual bullshit blacks are failures because of stupid decisions and their "nigga" culture. African immigrants out perform American blacks by every metric because they aren't raised in a dindu niffin dats waiyciss culture.

t. Guy who grew up with blacks

>250 years of slavery

im sorry what are you nigging about?

usa was founded in 1776, thats 240 years ago

so slaves are still legal for next decade?

archive since OP is a nigger

archive.is/BaTRY

Only give reparations to those that can be traced back to slavery.

Now imagine reparations are given, let's look at what niggers would do.

>Buy a car
>Buy jewelry
>An entire wardrobes set of brand name clothing
>Alcohol
>Drugs
>Prostitutes
>Theft, property crime, B&E, drug dealing and murder skyrockets
>Niggers will spend so much they go into debt
>Now niggers demand that the debt should be paid because of slavery

Reparations are a bad idea.

They aren't arguments or theories. They are facts, you alt right cuckloid.

>german education

>Blacks are basically second class citizens, and that's still true today in 2016.
Who gives a shit? Why is that a "great point?"

Hispanics are "second class citizens" right this minute and they're still running across the border like an unstoppable disease. This entire country has been nothing but "second class citizens" since the first indentured servants were brought over.

>we aren't treated equally!
Literally no one ever has! Why do blacks, out of every ethnic, religious, and national background think that someday they're going to get this magical level playing field where they aren't judged by their race or background?

So if I pay 3k will all the niggers stop acting like niggers? Promise me that and you might have a deal.

Well they were slaves in their own countries too, who do you think sold them? Their black owners.

Their slavery in their own country is also white mans fault in 2016. You should be ashamed

>a fucking leaf

>facts
They are alternative explanations for what is obvious to everyone.
At best, your point of view is a confusion of cause and effect. The core of your argument is that black people were oppressed by measures taken by white people who didn't want to live in the vicinity of black people.
I can tell you right now I don't want to live in the vicinity of black people, for several statistically-obvious reasons.

Why do you insist on bending so far over backwards just to give black people the benefit of the doubt? They have done nothing to earn your confidence.

I pay 1k every year, because I pay 23k in taxes and 6% goes to Welfare.

No.
Talcum X promised US riots if trump was elected. All he's done is hide.
Why give them anything? Irish came here and built the east coast, are you going to pay them back? Chinese slave labour built the railroads, you giving them anything? Japanese were put into concentration camps during ww2, they didn't even get an apology.

Every race that comes here has problems. No need to make it a many state or our new Somalia citizens will start begging for hand outs.

When black people make reparations to Jews for forcing them into slave labor to build the pyramids, we can question giving blacks reparations. Are you still wanting to be kangs?

Trump's too old to survive a second term, are you high? That fat cunt is already 70 years old. The presidency will age him out in two years, just watch.

Im not and never was a slave owner, nor am i descended from one at any point in my bloodline, my obligation to blacks is nil

But even if my whole line ending with my grandpa were klansmen i still wouldnt feel obligation or guilt anyway

You're missing the point
We delude them into thinking they are entitled to reparations, making it impossible for any political party to satisfy their demands without completely alienating white people.
>or our new Somalia citizens will start begging for hand outs
They already do. Didn't you hear the Ohio terrorist was just mad because his Islamophobic university refused to provide him a designated prayer room?

>The US has paid blacks trillions of dollars in welfare.
There are your reparations, fuck off.

It's always click bait if you don't post an archive link.
Many places see this as a click farm for their junk articles. I'd read it, from an archive. I'm not participating in click farming on here. From media to YouTube, and I'm done with it.
No offence to you, or the source. It's just personal preference. I don't even read much MSM, just my locals.

>The first "I'm just not attracted to black girls."
>Not wanting to fuck someone is racism

>tell them they can apply for reperations
>catch is that they never need to pay for taxes again
>niggers are content and vote Trump
>nothing really changes in the US since niggers dont work

I would solely if it went towards sending all blacks back to Africa

Trump will live to be at least 90. All old billionaires take HGH and testosterone.

Give them reperations its not like they would keep the money for more then a week

None of those are legal rights or advantages you fucking illiterate retard

>Muh african american discrimnation

Live in the outskirts of LA for a while as a white person, you'll get to see whats its like being black if you want equalization so badly, especially if you dont speak Taco

>no one wants to live around poor people
Obviously. I don't want to live around poor blacks, whites, mexicans, gooks, etc. Black people are disproportionately impoverished because of the historical choices of this country following the civil war. Your anecdotal evidence is not an argument of any sorts. You talk about the obvious. The most obvious fact is history. Instead you ignore that and live in your own world where you project your personal experience and prejudice onto a group of millions of people. Please rethink your logic before you ever reply to me again, brainlet.

Yeah and my ancestors were polaks whose lives were ruined by the nazis and the soviets. I don't agree with the idea of direct cash reparations, but the government has a responsibility for its actions in the past.

Confederacy doesnt even exist anymore

What is there to grant indepence to?

And why would you want the return of that anywat, so you can own slaves? Fuck your sister?

Obama outlawed private prisons this year.

I like your plan, but it needs to be more comprehensive.
End affirmative action
End section eight housing for minority status
Make welfare for six months, not years
Increase planned parenthood funding so tyeesha isn't having six kids before twelfth grade

>hasn't even bothered to wait and see if Trump will be a good president
>already wants Trump to win in 2020

How would you even determine such a system? Do all white people need to pay, or just those with families going back generations and having had a hand in slavery? What if such families were found and had not a penny to their name? Are their properties and belongings seized to pay the victims? Who gets paid? America is a country of immigrants, do all blacks get paid reparations regardless of how long their families have been in the country or emigrated from, even if they haven't been enslaved, or just those lines have been determined to descend from actual slavery?

Yeah I generally don't participate in that double chan archive cuckery. People only archive shit from sources they disagree with... you'll never see an archive link to breitbart on this board, and its content is pure clickbait. So who fucking cares?

This is basically the same thing that happened to the radial left wing organisations in the seventies in Europe. They got more and more radical, split up in different groups that competed with each other on which group was the most radical – or most 'true' to the ideology, which further spinned them into even more radical claims, hatred and overall weirdness. In the end they distanced the common man to their cause by doing this, which helped kill the movement just in time before the eighties.

Exactly that kind of infighting is what we're seeing right now in the US and Europe.

Can't wait.

The only reparations niggers are going to get is a free ticket back to Africa and the cheers of millions of white people.

At some point we're just going to stop arguing with you and start gassing you

Your entire ability to ook at us like the monkey you are is because we tolerate your existence

>. Not being discriminated against by gutted, ineffective schools.
You are the ones who gut the schools and make them ineffective

Niggers are like a drunk with shit in his pants who complains that wherever he goes stinks.

I smell leaf

>The white race is so superior and intelligent that we can't even address a simple, logical argument!
>Let's lash out violently just like the base niggers we hate!!!

Top fucking kek. Why are stormfags always so fucking stupid?

I'm white. 50% polish, 25% czech, 12.5% german and 12.5% anglo.

Then quit acting like a nigger, pollack.

Stormfags who can seriously argue their positions are very rare. 99% of stormfags reach a point during debate at which they break down and start autistically screeching and yelling about violence.

So giving them money will fix everything? Old saying definitely applies here: "Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

This is not 1950's America anymore. This is the world of integration and affirmative action. Quit making excuses for the average black person, they have more than enough opportunities in the US.

250 years of their "defined" version of slavery.

In reality, while America announced its independence in 1776, it was not an official nation until 1783. Slavery ended at/around the end of the Civil War in 1865. That's 82 years of legal slavery. Far from the claimed 250. But hey, bring up facts like this in a classroom and you're immediately "racist"

Yeah most of them are just mad because they fell into the left side of the IQ spectrum

I didn't list any anecdote beyond the fact that I prefer not to live around crime-prone minority groups, as evidenced by the facts. If I wanted to provide anecdotes, I would say that blacks consistently act in socially inappropriate ways (loud, disrespectful, aggressive) that clearly impede their ability to integrate in society, despite numerous artificial leg-ups given to them by a pathetically generous society. You would be a fool to deny this is true.

The black people you and I meet IRL were born in a completely equal and just society. It is the hallmark of immaturity to seek others to blame for your circumstances. That's the problem with niggers: they have the mentality and emotional state of children.

Me.
Don't cry about no one reading your source, if you won't archive it. Good luck.
> deluxe them into... reparations
Sounds like giving Indians small pox blankets. I'd just rather say "oh you believe in this? Then pay the Jews for building your pyramids first" it stops the argument without false hope.
> Somalia immigrant
Dude was guano. He was upset at how the media portrayed Muslims, so he did something that affirmed their sterotyping. He shouldn't be used as logical portrayal of any argument.

Because people with an IQ below 90 have a difficult time understanding cause and effect reasoning. They instead buy into the notion that they should receive retroactive gibs as penance for crimes committed before they were born to people who are mostly dead by people who are mostly dead. They lack the intellectual capacity to see that the ultimate result of their ancestors plight has actually placed them in a favorable position, because they are too stupid to understand that plight is not inherited.

Average Nog IQ = 85. This is why Nogs overwhelming vote Dem, because the only thing their feeble little minds are able to comprehend is gibs. They have zero insight into the fact that relying on gibs actually keeps them poor.

I forgot to mention that the "blacks only commit as much crime as other impoverished people" meme is debunked by statistics. Stop being so well-intentioned and naïve, you should know better, fag.

>being this autistic
Low voter turnout favors the GOP. They'll vote if it is for giving them more money.

>start planning 2020 strategy before 2016 victor is even sworn in
fuck off and die you disgusting shits

It is impossible.
Collective punishment based on race is universally seen as morally wrong.
Even the descendants of slaveholders are not responsible for slavery. Nor have the descendants of slaves been victimized by slavery.
The only people who believe in reparations are mentally toddlers (re: niggers) who see white people as a monolith and blame us for all of their problems. It will never happen.

I love it, let them go down that well and be forever fucked

>In the end they distanced the common man to their cause by doing this, which helped kill the movement just in time before the eighties.
But now look... Europe is a left-wing shithole. What happened?

Yes. Actually read the article Sup Forums what are you afraid of.

Reparations have been paid out thousandfold already in the form of welfare. Truth be told, they owe us now.

Why do all of you traitorous cucks think you're some kind of super-genius purely on the basis of your so-called lack of racism?

You're the fucking idiots.

At least us 'stormfags' possess basic pattern recognition, a cognitive faculty that is probably the single most important factor in the current success of the human species.

You fucking morons consciously deny the patterns of other races.

You need to die along with the niggers, kikes and muslims.

>At least us 'stormfags' possess basic pattern recognition, a cognitive faculty that is probably the single most important factor in the current success of the human species.
This
Anti-racism is a conscious rejection of common sense for the sake of a moralistic ideology. It's intellectual suicide.

>2 months
>Not 2 hours

If reparations were announced I would stick my life savings in stocks for sports apparel and smokers choice.

I don't lack racism, but I'm also not a stormfag. It's not like there's a binary opposition: either completely denying race difference or full-on Nazi. There is a range in between. I'm a race realist, but I don't want black people to be persecuted or placed in a different legal category, I just want more attention to be paid to the violence that is so common in the black population. I recognize that there might be race differences in average intelligence, etc. But I don't want race war and I don't think NatSoc is a good idea.

I don't particularly care what you think, you fucking moron.

Anyone who uses the term 'stormfag' is a fucking faggot.

Seriously, fuck you and fuck niggers.

You all need to die

It's North Korea levels of punishment where families get punished for generations, even when they did no wrong. If that's not acceptable, why do some think it's okay to do to white people just because of the colour of their skin? Cruel and unnecessary, especially when the 'slaves' likely fare much better than their African counterparts.

>I don't want black people to be persecuted or placed in a different legal category
I just want them to be placed in a different geographical area
In general I agree though, I don't think blacks should be mistreated just for being stupid. They can't help it.

>Yeah I generally don't participate in that double chan archive cuckery
wew lad, you not hiding the fact that you are a lazy nigger from anyone.

You know what the funny thing is about arguing from experience and anecdote? Your brain picks out what you want to believe. On one hand, I've met a lot of homeless black and other low income folks around the city who fit the Sup Forums stereotype of a "nigger." On the other hand, almost all black people I've gotten to know and call friends are caring, loyal, and fun to be around. So I try to see both sides and draw my conclusions from there.

If anything, you're the one who is chimping out

>we live in an equal society for all
clearly you live in a bubble of white privilege if you can't see the inequity lower income black people face. For the affluent there is not very much of a difference besides white/asian people having lower expectations for them in school and in the work place.

Nope nope nope. "Common sense" and "pattern recognition" both fall failure to logical fallacies of extrapolating from a small set of data. I'm not racist because I apply scientific logic to how I observe the world.

>I'm a race realist
I wish I hate a suitable smug, laughing reaction image for this one

What are the laws that are directly responsible for those things happening?

>white privilege
This is the point at which I tell you to go back to your MTV and your freshman sociology courses. The privilege paradigm is the most simplistic, reductive way of explaining away all politically-inconvenient racial differences (while ignoring asians, jews, and indian-americans). It is anti-intellectual and its proponents are intellectually children.

Threadly reminder that this nigger is the writer of the upcoming MCU Black Panther movie, and not to see it

>store front captcha
>one is a kebab shop

>I'm not racist because I apply scientific logic to how I observe the world.

No, you're autistic moron who thinks you're smarter than you actually are.

If you were really so 'scientific' (lel) about your observations, you would realize that niggers, all niggers, are pure cancer in the vague form of a hominid.

You think that your nigger 'friends' don't hate you because you're white? Get real.

I hope you get murdered in an alley.

>I wish I hate a suitable smug, laughing reaction image for this one
Understandable considering there's no reaction images on reddit

>treating subhumans as subhumans is bad

Might want to actually read into that a little further, before you parrot the talking points.
Devil's in the details.

>Increase planned parenthood funding so tyeesha isn't having six kids before twelfth grade
This is critical. The black birth rate is so low that 2016 was the first year it was below replacement in the US. That was not chance. The based folks at Planned Parenthood have been targeting minority neighborhoods for years, which is what made it possible.

This. They're the ugliest women. It's not racism if I can't get my dick hard w/out pills.

>250 years of slavery
>90 years of Jim Crow
>0 years around other niggers
You're welcome

They use it as an unwinnable strategy too. If you like black girls you're "fetishizing" them, if you don't you're simply a rayciss

>hominid
>subhuman
TOP KEK, I THINK I'VE HIT THE "19 YEAR OLD NATSOC STARTER PACK" BINGO with this thread
aahahahahahahahahahhahahhaahahahahah
We don't use medicine from the 19th century today. Contemporary genetic science has completely disproved "racial science." If evidence emerges in the future to challenge that, I would adjust my worldview accordingly. But if you parrot and believe that stuff, by all accounts you are a willful idiot.

I threw that at you as a meme because of your refusal to address any of my points and insistence on faulty logic.

actually alt-right cucks are the most reddit newfags on this site. True 4channers are libertarians, anarchists, or communists.

I'll agree with you there. I generally find black women unattractive unless they are taller, thin, and lighter skinned, but even then. However, well-dressed black men tend to be quite attractive.

>>Reparations
Um.. NO!

>>Repatriation
Fuck YES!

nigga u gay?

>True 4channers are libertarians, anarchists, or communists.
hahahahaha

If my ancestors never owned slaves and fought/died to free blacks then niggers should give me a few bucks each month as a 'thank you'.

Judging by your pathetic white privilege comment, I can safely assume that you've never actually seen how poor people live. I doubt you've ever even left the country.

Blacks have many opportunities, the only thing holding them back as of now in 2016 is their own selves, with their shitty, self-entitled attitude.

wrong

>True 4channers are libertarians, anarchists, or communists.

Wow, if I knew you were this far on the autism scale, I wouldn't have even responded in the first place.

>Contemporary genetic science has completely disproved "racial science." If evidence emerges in the future to challenge that, I would adjust my worldview accordingly.

Good goy.

Inheritable phenotypical traits aren't real, goys

They are cultural fabrications, lel