I smoke ganja because I have cripping anxiety disorder, without which...

I smoke ganja because I have cripping anxiety disorder, without which, I'd be reduced to taking barbituates or something nasty like that. I'm an engineer, own a business and make north of 60k/year, AMA

And?

5th year Engineering Student here...

How u do that?

Why do you think anyone here cares? Serious question.

The reason I post on Sup Forums is that it seems there are a lot of anti-ganja types here and i really don't understand this. What is wrong with conquering your internal challenges and having a true mastery over your psychological state of mind?

Why should I care about your blog?

You need therapy, not Sup Forums

Requiring a mind altering substance to get through your day is degenerate. I understand that life may be really shitty for you and it must be hard, but that doesn't mean you need a crutch. There are plenty of people with a similar condition to you that manage to work through their issues without dude weed. Grow up.

I smoke pot to mellow me out after stimming

>conquering your internal challenges and having a true mastery over your psychological state of mind
You're thinking of LSD

Weed makes anxiety worse, congratulations on being retarded.

Nothing, the problem lies in the potheads that won't shut the fuck up about their habit for ten seconds.

I smoke pot every single night and the only people that know are my wife and close friends. Heck, i'm not even sure if my one friend knows i smoke during the weekday

I don't get why people think bragging about drug use is cool, it's like bragging about jerking off

>having a true mastery over your psychological state of mind?

If you need a drug you haven't mastered shit

If you think weed helps you conquer your inner challenges, you're severely deluded.

60k lol and you brag what a scumbag

Maybe you have crippling anxiety disorder because you smoke so much weed, not the other way around.

>zero understanding as to the myriad of effects substances can have based on the person consuming them
>calls others retarded

go away

>anxiety disorder
you sound like a bitch

What's with all the AMA threads.
Nobody gives a fuck.
I tried one when I was new to 4chaim in 2007.
Nobody gave a fuck then either.

They don't give barbituates for anxiety anymore. For decades upon decades. They also don't give benzos long term anymore. They give you shitty SSRIs that don't work at all.

I listened to a lecture by Tony Robbins and realized I had a problem with being able to control anxiety around others. I turned to ganja in the evenings, never have a problem since. Obviously, if you don't respect the plant, you're going to get fucked

Oh fuck off thats like me saying I conquered my problems by doing speed every day

You didnt solve shit, if you truly tackled your problems youd go without the weed

Again, from one mental health patient to the other, you need therapy

Now fuck off because no one cares

>>severely deluded.

Okay doctor nobody, sure thing

Why would being without a crippling anxiety disorder reduce you to taking barbituates?

>ganja

Maybe because anxiety is something you should get over in your own. You know, stop being a little bitch about things and taking everything so serious and playing victim all the time and being so selfish all the time. Bitch. Also benzos make anxiety worse in the long run. The only solution is to stop being a bitch.

Why do you feel the need to make an AMA just because you smoke pot? Are all you druggies really that desperate for attention?

>>arrrgggh triggering intensifies past 9000000000000 i mastered my intenral state garrer loook at me shit post from my shit country that hasn't accomplished anything substantial in 70 years.

Sure thing doctor Hans

this

is swear everyone who calls weed anything but weed/marijuana is a huge tool and a massive faggot pothead to boot

Benzos are the fucking best. Miracle drug.

>this

Only faggots and niggers call it that

Why would I ask you anything? You sound very boring.

have you tried meditation or something not degenerate u trendy faggot?

I smoke pot and do other drugs occasionally because I have full control of my life and like to release steam every so often

AMA don't belong on Sup Forums