Any other conservative atheists here?

Any other conservative atheists here?

libertarian atheist here
basically honest skeptic
am I close enough?

Hello

conservative agnostic here

I'm more a traditionalist than a conservative, and a cultural christian, although an atheist in technical terms. I don't mind aligning with non-fedora atheists when it's a matter of protecting the West against Islam and other third world encroachment. I want to preserve non-Christian foundation of our culture, too.

Yep

How could you post here and be anything but a conservative and an atheist?

>conservatism

What the fuck do you want to conserve of this diseased modernist abomination that is the contemporary world?

Heathen natsoc here.

Heathen as in the religion of my ancient ancestors.

Moderate (but conservative leaning) agnostic here.

In my eyes atheists are the same believers as religious people, only they BELIEVE there is no god. Also most atheists have overgrown ego and try to always proclaim their intellectual superiority which is fuck annoying.

Hail victory brother!

>diseased
>modernist
>abomination
>that is the
>contemporary

i think i'm catching euphoria from here

>In my eyes atheists are the same believers as religious people, only they BELIEVE there is no god.

Disbelieving isn't equal to believing a negative.

Bull Moose Republican
Non-religious. it dont matter either way. most likely God does not exist but if God does exist, it is not worthy of worship due to its actions/inactions.

stop making sense, you're hurting his brain!
logic is a form of oppression!

conservative christian :s

just say ''larper'' next time

>diseased

As in, full of illnesses, both mental and ethical. See: depression rates going up for the former and widespread hedonism for the latter.

>modernist

As in, based on modern values such as radical egalitarianism.

>abomination

It means bad.

>that is the

Don't get the problem with that.

>contemporary

The world of today. Modern world is wrong because it actually refers to a period that ended decades ago.

Where's the "euphoria"?

If you are just a disbeliever then you are an agnostic.

This is exactly what I was talking about with annoyingly self-proclaiming an intellectual superiority.

atheism and religion are equally retarded.
>hurr durr the universe came from nothing, all life is a big coincidence
>hurr durr we are god's representatives you need to live by our rules and give us money

Become a deist, it's the only sane philosophy.

kys if you call yourself "cultural christian"

delete this

Socially conservative nazi sympathizers, economically liberal high tech laizess-faire tax haven. Most atheists per capita. Most alcohol consumed per capita.

I'm an atheist, but cultutally, I'm christian.

>this god is the god of the forge!
>THIS god is the god of fire!

no that is even more stupid.
and "nothing" is what they use for dont know. like "dark" matter/energy.
the difference is

>God made this. dont question it!

>The universe exploded out of a small area. we are not quite sure how yet but we will find out with enough research and time.

>tfw to smart too believe in the nationalism and religion spooks

Here.

Fucking sucks most of the time senpai. Conservatives assume fedora sjw, liberals assume I'm a Christian.

Outside of politics is crippling nihilism. I'm open to the idea of god, but that fucker is elusive.