White Indians

Do White Poo in Loos exist?

Look at Freddy Mercury, he was Indian but looked white. I always thought he was English.

Actually the white race originated from India

Persians

Me and my family is fairer than 99% of our brown bothers but we're not white. Freddie wasn't white too.

Freddie Mercury was a member of the Parsi minority of India. Look at some Pakis and you'll see similar features.

Birth name: Farrokh Bulsara

Those who genuinely want to be white, should be honorary imo

I was completely unaware of this. I always knew he looked weird and never thought about it beyond that. Fucking Sup Forums.

There was a group of white Aryans who moved into Northern India. They probably founded the Indus valley civilization. It seems that when they realized that race mixing was killinng their culture, they instituted the hindu caste system, but it was too late. Even very light skinned Indians have very little Aryan blood.

faggot rock on and poo out.

Nigger

Contributing, the post.

wow wtf i hate Freddy Mercury now!

Thought he was a brit who was born in india? Being a part of the British empire for so long and everything

Freddie, aside from being a literal aids faggot, was a Zoroastrian from Tanzania.

That's at least a little bit based I guess.

Post pic of arms

Who gives a fuck Pablo?

Atleast he is not a mudslime.

This

No, he was a Parsi (Iranian origin) born in Africa. Best people in India are the Parsis, honestly.

Can you imagine that shit? Even just the smell. Wtf. I think we may've lost the the topic of this thread.

He was a poo on willy

This

And also he grew up in England so the lack of sunlight would've lightened his skin more

This faggot actually believes that. The parsis are like the Jews. Inbred, and money grabbing

>gypsies
>white

>freddie wasn't white
He's white. He looks like any ordinary Greek man.

>gay
>aids

not based at all, just a diseased faggot

Thought he was from Zanzibar?

He was born in an english colony in madigascar

Hence british

Case closed

WE ARE STREET SHITTERS MY FRIEND
AND WE'LL KEEP ON SHITTING TIL THE END

wasn't his mother english?

Mercury (born Farrokh Bulsara; Gujarati: ફારોખ બલસારા, Pharōkh Balsārā) was born in the British protectorate of Sultanate of Zanzibar, East Africa (now part of Tanzania).[9][10] His parents, Bomi (1908–2003) and Jer Bulsara (1922–2016),[a][11] were Parsis from the Gujarat region of the then province of Bombay Presidency in British India.[12][b]

>Greek
>white

oh yes

funny that liberal cucks who travel there never mention the shitting fields and streets
they just go visit temples and pretend they're buddhist

Albino Indians become Swedish.

"""""quintessentially""" british

Lol, Freddy was the child of Zorastrians. I suggest you do some digging into what that is and how its important.

he was a Zoroastrian, hence a Persian, not a poo in loo. He just ended up in Pooland for Mudslime reasons

>hence british
In the same way that Indians born during the British control of India were British, yes, but not ethnically British.
No, his entire family was from Zanzibar. Here's a pic of him with his parents.
>founders of western philosophy
>not white
>inb4 turkish rape
Turks have many whites within their ranks too.

I use this everyday generously so i can post my arm one day on Sup Forums. #Lifegoals.