Sup Forumsita/

#MIGA
#YES
#Renzi4Ever

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/te2Qk
youtu.be/C91-21WcMXM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Fiore#Political_activism
express.co.uk/news/world/731484/Italian-referendum-shockwaves-European-Union-financial-markets
wallstreetitalia.com/jp-morgan-all-eurozona-sbarazzatevi-delle-costituzioni-antifasciste/
primeeconomics.org/articles/1898
youtube.com/watch?v=it3WuDKiY7I
strawpoll.me/11768954
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>yes
fuck off retard we /no/ here

first for kill all grillocucks

third for NO

Third for Secessione :)

BULLS
U
L
L
S

Piddini on /pol, how low did we fall

Daily reminder that Italians are cucks and their country has the most niggers in Europe

I voted Monti :^(

discord.gg/te2Qk

Get in the server.

Hi, I'm the MEMER and I vote SI

Faggot

>El Mon(a)co

2/10

>proceeds to rescue rapefugees to please his wife

only person with integrity in the past elections, faggot

Nice trolling. Still don't get why you do it

Dai che tanto sei un berzugo che va a portare i piatti :)

ahahah, kys

what? Piatti is plate right?

IMPORTANTE IMPORTANTE IMPORTANTE

>IMPORTANTE IMPORTANTE IMPORTANTE

youtu.be/C91-21WcMXM

youtu.be/C91-21WcMXM

To non Italian speakers: disgrunted journalist shows evidence of globalist agenda

- Napolitano (old dude in vid, former pres of Republic - highest authority in the country and creator of the very same referendum we're talking about) saying on TV that the objectives pushed by Renzi are lies covering a different agenda.

- journalist describes how his colleagues "went crazy and couldn't handle it"

- journalist shows and reads excerpts from 48 pages 2014 italian senate document describing globalist objectives, calling free voting system "limited", advocating against it and making the example of the world's "greatest democracies" as the one to follow (Guess who!)

NO

Tu lo sapevi che per un periodo roberto fiore ha fatto il caporale per i lavapiatti italiani a londra?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Fiore#Political_activism

>Maria Paola Toschi, strategista del mercato globale al JP Morgan Asset Managment dice a CNBC: "Il referendum Italiano di questo Dicembre potrebbe creare volatilità attraverso i mercati mentre l'anno si avvicina alla sua fine"
>Maria Paola Toschi, global market strategist at JP Morgan Asset Management told CNBC: "The upcoming Italian referendum this December may create volatility across markets as the year draws to a close."
express.co.uk/news/world/731484/Italian-referendum-shockwaves-European-Union-financial-markets

>JP Morgan: troppa democrazia nelle costituzioni europee
wallstreetitalia.com/jp-morgan-all-eurozona-sbarazzatevi-delle-costituzioni-antifasciste/
>JP Morgan: too much democracy in european costitutions
primeeconomics.org/articles/1898

>trolling
Monti had more integrity than:
- Berlusconi
- Grillo
- PD cvcks
He was also more respected than those people will ever be in their lives

What is this referendum about?

plebeian spotted.
vai a lavare i piatti vai che altrimenti il tuo padrone ti predne a frustate.

Che sta affà Fiore in sto periodo?

youtube.com/watch?v=it3WuDKiY7I
Translation of the summary (first 3 minutes) is the following (1/2):

Let's see how the new Senate works, folks, because the fastest Matteo has taken an easy process, take two system and multiply them by 5: 10 systems. The snakes and ladders game, stuff for psychiatric departments naturally, will increase out of proportion the contentious between Chamber of Deputies (CoD) and Senate (S), Parliament and Regions, with infinite conflicts of power that will all end in front of the Constitutional Court. It's the "Office for Complications of Simple Affairs". Please, follow me in these 10 stages of the snakes and ladders game.

1. For Constitutional Laws, the system remains the same
- Perfect bicameralism between CoD and S

2. For Ordinary Laws, absolute chaos:
- Approval is up to the CoD and S can always give its 2¢
- Montecitorio Palace (CoD) approves, sends the law to Madama Palace (S) where within 10 days 1/3 of senators' votes are enough to review the text

3. In case of review by S, there're 2 options:
- S can leave everything as it was decided by CoD or amend the law within 30 days

bump for interest

4-5. If they amend within 30 days, the law goes back to CoD who have last word and there, there're 2 options:
- Receive and approve the amendments by S
- Ignore the amendments by S and restore the original text approved by CoD with the Simple Majority (half +1)

6. Completely different procedure for laws about Territorial Autonomy's Matters:
- If the government decides to activate them, there's the Clause of Supremacy (don't ask me what it is because it's too complicated )
- S has again 10 days to review or ignore them, then 30 more days to approve eventual changes
- If S doesn't touch anything, it passes as CoD decided.

7-8-9. If S changes anything, the text goes back to the CoD:
- CoD can discard the amends done by S, but in this case the Simple Majority won't be enough, that would be too simple, they need Absolute Majority vote (half +1 of the elected)
- In case S's amends were done with Simple Majority, CoD can also overcome it with Simple Majority vote, maybe, this is not very clear because they're still arguing about it.
- Without majority in the CoD, the law passes as S amended it.

10. The Financial Law follows yet another different process:
- CoD approves it then sends it to S
- S automatically votes it but have only 15 days to amend it
- If S amends with Simple Majority, CoD can re-amend the amendments with Simple Majority
- If S amends with "Complicated" Majority and CoD doesn't reach a "Complicated" Majority, nobody knows how the fuck we're going to figure it out. Then, if there're conflicts or appeals, presidents of both chambers meet to find a resolution, but, the presidents are 2 people: if one has an idea and the other has another idea, who wins? the most beautiful one? or do we go in front of the constitutional courts? about these "silly issues" the reform doesn't care, thus leaves everything suspended.

>marco traveglel

This way We have gone from Perfect Bicameralism to Bullshit Bicameralism/Crazy Bicameralism.

Prodi is voting YES. Long live the EU confederation of cucks

You are telling me to wash dishes? What?
Does your wife have a refugee to do it for her? ;^)

Questa è la sua ultima foto con la moglie e la figlia nel 2014.

>Composition and power of the Senate
>division of powers between central state/regions
>more signature for citizen's initiative, but now parliament is obliged to examine it
>if more signature than minimum required for referendum quorum becomes 1/2 of the voters of the lat national election instead of 1/2 of the electors
>referendums may be used also for propositions, before it was only for law abrogation/confirmation or rejection of constitutional changes
>change in modality of election of President of Republic as consequence of change of Senate composition
and some other thing I don't remember at the moment

>caporale

Solo perché è Travaglio non significa che non tiri fuori dei punti validi

1 su 11 andata a male è ancora una media buona

"Crashing the EU with no survivors VS being cucked by EU forever" is the political sense of the referendum.

Referendum is about centralize some powers that now are in the hand of regions, create a senate of regions (but we are not a federal republic so wut) simplify the legislative path (who end up not simplified at all) and some feminist bullshit in costitution (gender quotas in politics)

Our constitution need a reform but this one is too shitty and change way too many articles.

Ma si dimette poi sto' Renzi o no?
Al tiggi' dicevano che raccolgon firme perche' rimanga, "qualunque sia l'esito del referendum".

>more signature for citizen's initiative, but now parliament is obliged to examine it
AND
>referendums may be used also for propositions, before it was only for law abrogation/confirmation or rejection of constitutional changes
THESE ARE GOOD THINGS

Che TG?

With a big emphasis on THIS, yes (was a big fan of the concept before studying how it was applied in reality)

si leva da mezzo 100%. si fa un'altro governo per quest'ultimo anno che rimane di legislatura.

Che ne pensi dei rumors sul fatto che fosse una spia inglese? Mi ha sempre molto affascinato e ho votato per lui qualche volta. Peccato per lo zerovirgola che prende sempre. Che ne pensa FN dei grillini?

> he votes for Grillo and his "rapefugees welcome xD" green-party-in-denial

> he does not vote for based nationalists
> he does not for Lega Lord
> he does not for Brothers of Italy

low energy desu

You're gonna need 150k signatures, fucking x3 more

>Sup Forums stormcucks rooting for M5S even though they abolished the crime of clandestinity

I beg your pardon?

Is it really THAT hard to get 150k signatures on ~ 40 million electors?

literally impossible to reach that goal, maybe only a political party can achieve that ( and must be a big one like the PD...oh vey...)

Remember to vote ues

Old thread was archived

BTW how did you get your lobbying job? Iss it possible to get a job in the EU being an euro-skeptik, or you need to pretend to believe their propaganda?

What am I missing here? Isn't yes the pro-EU bluepilled choice?

Yes you fuck, it's hard to get 50k even now

I'm the guy from the other thread. I was confused by your syntax. Now I understand it. Never mind

Yes, they are just shilling before the day of the referendum comes

what's happening pizzas?

he's insufferable c'mon

In reality, nothing much
Kids on Sup Forums like to pretend this is dictatorship vs revolution

Just an EU slave none elected and none knew before he came from the sky. A criminal who tried a coup d'etat

whats gonna happen when we vote no?

and he's still taking a fuckload of money with that "senator for life" shit

>My wife's bull

Because he was a respectable professor and not an attention whore politician
Yeah he was so drunk with power that he didn't even want to re-run and did it just because people asked him
You guys are insufferable, supporting cucks from M5S

>voting for ius soli
Not even our government is cucked enough for that.

Nothing much, we'll cheer because Hoffer got elected

Can someone red-pill me on Italian politics?

Also what's the modern Italian word for "cuck"?

>Kids on Sup Forums like to pretend this is dictatorship vs revolution
>everyone that isn't a piddino or isn't pro-Eu is a grillino

Bolognese

Yeah and they will pass through Italy instead of Austria

Cuck

Lots of stages around, each payed a little bit more (first ones were free/200€ for the whole 6 months of work), until people start talking good about you around the lobbyist ecochamber and/or after a stage you boss finally offers you a job
It's easier if you got a stage before, there are applications every 6 months
You have to be competent, mostly, then there's the preference proportion of nationalities (extra hard for Italians since our % of Italians in the EU institutions is already higher than the % of Italians in the EU ), then there are some places that are for the friends' friends as well (true for most nationalities), only got to the preliminary competence interview so I'm not sure but I think if you believe an "heretic" view of European integration it should be ok, not really sure for really nationalists views
However if you work as assistant of an eurosceptic EMP you can be as well as much as you want, met a lot working for Leghisti/grillini EMP

>mfw i was the grillino who baited the PD cucks to bump limit in last thread after exposing them as incurable negrolovers cuckolds
4 days and i shall feast with your tears

Respectable professor my ass

Austria closed its borders already you dip, they're all going to France now

Every party is absolute dog shit, either filled with corrupts or incompetents

It's terrible

fuck NO

im gonna draw an X on the "no" SO BIG they gonna have to shut down the seat

t. laureato all'università della strada

>krillini

Travaglio is the biggest supporter of M5S. His whole newspaper is a propaganda machine Pravda style for M5S.

strawpoll.me/11768954

strawpoll.me/11768954

strawpoll.me/11768954

I bet you enjoyed voting for an ex employee of GOLDMAN-SACHS

>biggest supporter of m5s
And that's why his opinion doesn't matter

What do you want to know?The parties and their policies?

Man you're a paranoid, not everyone here is for M5S, but everyone actually hates this reform

>da joos xD
thank you for correcting the reich

we're saying the same thing man

RENZICUCCHI GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes to the referendum = everything you own will be given to refugees and they'll get to rape and kill you legally.

Rappresenta il vero marcio italo-europeo nella sua forma finanziario-burocratica che è la Bocconi. Fidete che ne conosco di studenti ed insegnanti di quel luogo. Tutto quello a cui pensano sono i SOLDI, tutto il giorno tutti i giorni

My ancestors were poor Italian farmers, who moved to Leafland once they realized they were destined to be toothless degenerates for the rest of their lives.

Did they make the right choice?

Which country will get cucked first?

Are Calabrians the niggers of Italy?

Italiano a Francoforte?

vote "NO" so we can have a financial happening after some itilian banks fail (Monte dei Paschi) which will cause DB to fail + fed raising rates

notice how before Trump won, the fed was saying that the data does not support a rate hike, but now when Trump has won data DOES support a rate hike, how convenient, look at what happened last time they raised rates

>the data was shit all along

NO

Fearmongering: the ignorant man's strategic tool. If you seriously believe this... well there's no help. Sorry. Being dumb cannot be fixed with pills.

M5S= Good guys. They will give money to young people while they look for a job. Redpill the masses about the nature of the (((European Union))), actively fight and propose laws against corruption. Want to crash EU with no survivors. Casaleggio was a master of 5D chess

Lega Nord= M5S but edgier and for angsty northerners with inferiority complex and gay lisp

PD= Like American democrats, but far more inept and corrupt. It's like someone condensed a big lump of AIDS and gave it majority in Parliament. Globalist shills, On the bright side a PD subscription comes with a free BLACKED account for one year

FI= Like vultures around the carcass of Berlusconi. Also mafia.