“I’ve been raped. By a significant other while we were together,”

>“I’ve been raped. By a significant other while we were together,”

What does she mean by this Sup Forums ?

Who fucking knows. Female mental gymnastics, morale relativism etc etc.

that she agrees with the hollywood machine so she can keep her job

I had sex with a headache and didn't have fun.

>morale

lmfao what a stupid uneducated retard

anybody who uses the phrase "moral relativism is bound to be an ignorant fool, so this is some sort of extra level of idiocy

All women have rape fantasies. Most men do too.

It's a control thing. Sometimes you want to lead, sometimes you want to follow.

>What does she mean by this Sup Forums ?
"I want attention for my career"- 90%

10%- dude actually forced himself on her.

> I had consensual sex then changed my mind a few weeks later

It can happen. Julia Roberts pretty much gets raped many times by her husband in Sleeping With the Enemy.

It means dude didn't give a fuck about that headache and gave it to her anyways lol. Hopefully she gets shit on.

guarantee she's spent some guy's money only to tell him about it later

>significant other
some dike fisted her to ruin the pussy so she wouldnt ever be able to get a man

but she has 2 other holes

Why would a rape victim ever submit themselves to a rape scene in a show?

Rape is a disgusting crime.

Potential false accusation of rape should be investigated with the same conviction as rape. Defamation in most cases is worse than rape because your whole life will never recover from it in this world even if you are a victim.

If both "x" and "not-x" are equally valid and exist in the same world at the same time, x is meaningless to begin with.

Dipshitbrit.

hahahahaha

> A man took what was his.

Nothing to see here.

anyone who forgets to close their quotation marks is a fucking hack. get off the site retard

i was a willing submissive fuck toy for marilyn manson

now that the love is gone, he is a creep who raped me

Rape is wrong and rape is wrong. That said, feminine mental gymnastics to used reshape a reality found to be regrettable is a thing.

Do you have a gf, OP? If she used a belt with a big black dildo attached to it on your virgin asshole, while you are unwilling, is that just sex or rape?

This

>I told him about my rape fantasy and then when he did it I cried I was raped afterwards

my gf would never initiate sex more than cuddling and maybe a kiss.
So I basically rape her everytime we have sex and she seems fine with it

considering that what you just described is homosexual and unnatural as fuck, that's completely stupid and just made me less sympathetic to rape victims. way to go Brazilian user faggot

the problem is you are using a term that isn't used in philosophy, because you don't know what you are talking about

you are as bad as those lefties who talk about trickle down economics

I will admit to wanting to get fucked in the ass but what kind of pussy has rape fantasies?

White Knight alert. I hope you get accused of rape you little bitch. I'll put a boot in your virgin ass monkey boy.

That she is a neurotic with a broken mind.

>I was raped
>Ok are you going to report it to the police?
>Oh no I just need the headlines for a few weeks

Married for cash but didn't want to do her job.

Sorry my autocorrect wasn't up to your standards on my phone.

Furthermore:
>Moral Relativism (or Ethical Relativism) is the position that moral or ethical propositions do not reflect objective and/or universal moral truths, but instead make claims relative to social, cultural, historical or personal circumstances.

This was the absolute perfect descriptions of what thought process could cause a woman to justify falsely accusing a man of rape.

You're welcome for the free educational session I just provided ya cunt.

This.

Lots of women never initiate sex and want to be taken. My gf is very much like that, if she didn't want to be "raped" she'd have left me long ago.

I don't understand with this one. I usually agree with Sup Forums but this just makes zero fucking sense.

If she's beating you off of her and screaming for help as you fuck her it doesn't matter if she's your girlfriend or not it's rape.

Did you just cite a hollywood movie script as a reference?

I'm a philosophy grad. Moral relativism is a huge topic in ethics. Incredible amounts of work has been produced both on the topic itself and in response to moral relativism (virtually always to try and establish something that gets away from it, since it has a well-deserved bad reputation).

can confirm
>have sex with my highschool gf at the time
>we break up and she decides that she wish she hadn't give me her virginity and wasn't ready at the time
>goes on to tell everybody I raped/beat her
>social outcast and rumor gets out of hand and massive mob of girls group up and start chanting "user is a rapist" at lunch
>school police officer handcuffs me and questioned about incident
I had to move out of state because of what happened and took a shit ton of Alprazolam to deal with the stress at the time

I would argue that beating you off is clearly consent. You don't start an engine for no reason.

>I’ve been raped. By a significant other while we were together,”

Perhaps she is talking to her partner, saying that she had been raped by a significant other person than her partner.

AND I see your dooples and raise you quadrooples. How does kek's dick taste?

hahahahaha

she said she was raped by her partner
SIGNIFICANT OTHER is a retarded way of saying partner
fucking westerners

I'm not talking about initiation, but desire and willingness.

It's sex. Prostate stimulation is enjoyable from what I've heard.

So you have no arguments. Noted.

Marilyn manson raped her

Kek!

And if she is doing none of those things it is not rape. Sup Forums is not denying your definition or the evil of rape, we are denying that it ever took place in this case.

digits of truth

Preach it.

There is a particular subset of women whom will do anything to defame you out of spite. Including the accusation of raping them, although that shit hardly happens here we can see what kind of effects that shit has.

And to be quite fucking frank, rape in a relationship is just really fucking weird. Either she knew the guy was capable of doing it and didn't care or she just had sex with him while she wasn't particularly interested in that moment; it's attention-whoring at its finest.

>Prostate stimulation is enjoyable from what I've heard.
>from what I've heard.

lol k

the mental gymnastics are strong in this one and kek confirms.

I don't have one, so I wouldn't know. It's biologically impossible.

>I'm a philosophy grad. Moral relativism is a huge topic in ethics. Incredible amounts of work has been produced both on the topic itself and in response to moral relativism

This is why philosophy is a dead end and just another example of why academia is a waste of money.

Moral relativism want to assert that there is no objective truth and if you disagree they get upset.

That should be the end of the conversation since they just disqualified their own opinion.

You sure are a weird monkey. Wish you didn't have access to the internet.

Manson, you dog

He gave her an STD.

Girl gets STD... "I-I was raped."

What term did I use that you don't think I know what it means? "Feminine mental gymnastics"? Don't choke on all that smug you smarmy fuck.

>philosophy is a dead end
>Moral relativism want to assert that there is no objective truth
>get upset

Nigga what the fuck are you on. Philosophy is responsible for nearly everything we do, say, or experience on a day to day basis. Moral relativists make statements of morals, not truth. No one of any academic weight gets "upset" over disagreements. Might respond, but not upset.

>What does she mean by this Sup Forums ?

she wants to make sure everyone knows she likes it rough

sleeping surprise anal, probably hurt like hell but felt great

fuck off dusty

The only absolute truth is; there is no absolute truth.

means the rape was good and thus significant

There is no objective truth =/= the truth or falsity of moral judgments or justifications is not absolute or universal.

Conflating the two is what you just did, because you're a dipshit.

>Moral relativists make statements of morals, not truth.

And there's no truth in morals? Because you presume the moral relativist stance.

> No one of any academic weight gets "upset" over disagreements. Might respond, but not upset.

Sure.

>Conflating the two is what you just did, because you're a dipshit.

Look, someone got upset.

>There is no objective truth =/= the truth or falsity of moral judgments or justifications is not absolute or universal.

No, of course not. Asserting that there is no absolute truth is not a statement of truth. Asserting that there is no absolute morality is not an absolute morality.

You can believe this, because you've got your head up your own ass.

It's such a basic inherent contradiction that it's utterly self defeating.

Just look at how upset you people are, without a single rebuttal to counter what I say. Just re-assert that your inherent contradiction makes sense, because you start with a moral relativist assumption.

Husbands cannot rape wives; they own that shit.

Why is always Brazilians talking about ass rape? Don't your women have pussy wash?

>user is a rapist
How do you know they were talking about you? Guilty Conscience?

I presume nothing. I also study philosophy, and know enough to recognize the difference between Ethics and Epistemology, which you seem to be confused about.

So once again just the assertion that it's both right and says nothing about truth, because they're different headlines in your textbook.

Maybe for your next reply you could switch it up a little?

I was raped by my wife.

In court.

No. I'm saying that you're statement that "Moral relativism want to assert that there is no objective truth" is wrong. Moral relativists assert that there is no objective moral/ethical standard, which is a wildly different statement from there being no objective truth.

>Asserting that there is no absolute morality is not an absolute morality
This is where you're fucking out of touch. Claiming morality is relative is a not a moral statement.

I'll repeat it again because it bears repeating - you're a dipshit.

it means that he made her cum

>Moral relativists assert that there is no objective moral/ethical standard, which is a wildly different statement from there being no objective truth.

>Claiming morality is relative is a not a moral statement.

Special pleading. Claiming it is relative is the denial of objective reality. The moral relativist then uses his motte and bailey tactic of retreating from the topic when this is pointed out.

For some reason you think you're safe to make an absolute assertion of a lack of standards, and also having that stance be unassailable.

The assertion that there is no standard, as a statement of absolute truth, is self-defeating.

Where the fuck did you gather that I am in any way, shape, or form a moral relativist? You still have not responded to the fact that you don't even know which field you're arguing in.

>Asserting that there is no absolute morality is not an absolute

Make the dumbest, most inarticulate and low-IQ statement you possibly could.
Cry "special pleading" when it's pointed out you spewed nonsense out your pathetic, dipshit ass you call a mouth.

I'm not a relativist you moron - I'm pointing out that *WHAT YOU SAY* is fucking *DUMB* - just like *YOU* are dumb.
Funny, how stupid people tend to say stupid things.

She means "don't ever stick your dick in crazy"
>Sup Forums will ignore this

1) Significant Other indicates homosexual relationship.

2) Rape means any transgression that pisses a woman off.

Translation: My queer fuck-buddy farted louder than I did!

If i support you. I have the right to take the pussy at will.

What other choice is there?

Not sure about the actress' story.

But it is men who are not treated fairly in the majority of dealings with women, up to and including divorce.

Imagine this scenario: He has been drinking and She has been drinking. They find a place to be alone for some intense smooching. She gets really horny and starts unzipping his pants. After some oral attention, she cowgirls him and they finish up in the missionary position.

The next day, she feels cheap and worthless as she drives home. She thinks of her boyfriend and what he will say when she walks into their shared apartment.

2 hours later, the man she rode is being booked into the county jail. For rape.

Why is consensual sex, the fault of a man.

If she were tipsy and behind the wheel of a car, she would get the DUI charge. Because she was an adult and made a decision to drive. And it was her responsibility.

Can't she make a responsible decision to have sex?

Why blame the man? Because deep down we all know that women cannot into responsibility?

Makes no sense if we are all equal, does it?

The pussy rules. Even though it shouldn't. Even though laws and rules ought to be fair to all, they aren't.

Despite feminist screeching to the contrary, men are the persecuted ones these days.

Thid Idior Can'r Eveb Capitalizc Properlt

I read this in Zizek's voice

She's talking about her (((handler))).