TRAGEDY IN BURGERLAND AS INVENTOR OF BIG MAC DIES

>His son revealed that Delligatti ate at least one 540 calorie Big Mac every week, according to CBS.
>In 1970, he invented the Egg McMuffin which paved the way for the breakfast menu which started two years later.
>Delligatti is said to have created the Hotcakes and Sausage breakfast meal to feed the state’s steelworkers at the end of their night shift.

thesun.co.uk/news/2298054/big-mac-inventor-passes-away-aged-98-nearly-50-years-after-creating-iconic-mcdonalds-burger/

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/112974995
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twin patties rip

RIP based master of two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, onions, pickles, on a sesame seed bun.

I will eat four in your memory and super size it while stroking my juicy American cock.

Too bad they're not kosher!

F

He looks like someone who would eat at McDonalds. Have a nice video.

vimeo.com/112974995

>make burger cake for inventor of the big mac
>its not a big mac

Haven't had a big Mac in ages

Usually I just get two smaller burgers and stack them together.

how about 2 minute flatulence in his honor

F

Oy gevalt!

Fuugg

I enjoy two cheeseburgers more than a big mac desu

MODSSS STICK!!!!

Ive never had a big mac. Quarter pounder for life.

I never ate a Big Mac in my whole life.

Is this expensive garbage worth a try?

Too bad they got rid of supersize

Did the scootypuff give it away?

This is like 9/11 all over again

fuck it then I'll get four mediums and dump all the fries into a bowl with 75 packets of that killer salt they have

Do not worry, fellow Jerseyan, we just got back our Checkers/Rallys.

Plus, we're one of the few states to have 24 hour diners at our disposal.

Fug mcdoonalds

F

Here's the real redpilled sandwich on McDonald's menu

>not the mcrib

Do you even eat Mickey D's?

The last time they had the McRib I ate four of them then crapped out some kind of plastic ball.

F

F

A true American patriot.

>invented the egg mcmuffin
>paved the way for the breakfast menu

So this cuck is the reason I cant get a burger at 5am? The McDonalds by me is 24 hours but i work a weird schedule and only ever wanna go when the stupid fucking breakfast menu is available.

98 isn't a bad age to die at. He created a legacy of fast food chains. Kudos to an innovator.

I prefer the Whopper

This guy basically got a nickel for every Big Mac that ever sold. He used that money to create an entire lake and resort town.

>98
Burgers confirmed healthy.

That sounds like fun.

Big macs are bland shit. Just buy some beef and make your own burger.

Even if you don't know what you're doing it will be better than a big mac.

f

shoulda got a big mac today not just frozen onion rings I bought from kwik trip

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

No. Too much bread. Whopper is the superior signature fast food burger. You're best off going and getting some kaiser rolls and ground beef and grilling your own.

Sucks to suck

I was gonna shitpost saying whataburgers are shit, but I just can't. they're too damn good

there has been a checkers on route 1 for fucking ages

Rest in pieces purveyor of burgers

>aged 98
Big Macs confirmed for immortality elixir

Still can't compare to a local mom and pop diner or burger joint.

>TRAGEDY IN BURGERLAND

F

Big Macs are only 540 calories? I thought they'd be a lot more than that.

F

People usually eat Big Macs with fries and soda on the side

a national day of mourning

( ;_;)

F

They should give away free Big Macs the day of his funeral to commemerate this tragedy.

N-NO NOT DE HAMBURGERS FUGG :D :DDD :DD

McD breakfast menu is the worst thing in the company's history.

They're tiny and made out of cum.

F

>burger at 5am

American detected

day ruined

Imagine all the heart attacks this faggot caused. Good riddance.

F

Is having a single 540 hamburger a week really bad, when the daily caloric intake for adults is supposed to be around 1800?

F

I hate making these at work, i always have to little salad on them and they always end up being like the tower of pisa and wobble and become unstable, Fuck Big macs, stop ordering them and making the food workers lives hell

back in the days bigmac were huge and not so expensive, now it's around 5$ with mainly breads, sauce and 2 little patties, better order 2 cheeseburgers and stack them togheter.

the thing that makes the big mac is just the sauce, which isn't hard to make and is basically just ranch

I agree with the other guy who said whopper is superior, but then again the whopper is carried by its mayonnaise

this is worse than 9/11

my nig

>In 1970, he invented the Egg McMuffin
It's time to die

How old are you? 3?

Double cheese is superior

n-no

>he invented the Egg McMuffin
a true patriot

f

>inventor

I'm 28 and I've never had a big mac, chain burger joint burgers are disgusting trash with not enough meat and too much processed shit in them.

the mc d's by my house is 24 hrs but you can get lunch and/or bekfast anytime of the day.

God, this generation makes me physically ill.

I hate fastfood

F

The saddest day in American history.

*tips fedora*

F

>tfw a hero dies

Quarter pounders are better.

o say can you seee
by the dawns early ligh

>chain burger joint burgers are disgusting trash
And how on earth would you know if you never even tried?

I don't generally eat McDonald's but every time I've tried the Big Mac it always feels like it has way too much bread and way too little meat and other ingredients

In the pictures it's like 30% bread and 70% substance and in real life it's the opposite

Juden

F

Rip in peace burger daddy
I'll eat a burg for you

I hear McDonalds (and fast food chains in general) vary in quality around the world, so if you're eating one in Germany (or, supposedly, Japan) it might be good.

If you're in 'Murica though there's absolutely no reason except maybe for novelty, the superior burger is Five Guys Burger and Fries and they're still kind of inferior to a good restaurant burger or one you'd make yourself.

I want to stuff a Big Mac down your throat, if you catch me drift.

Long time vegetarian here. This saddens me. Spent a decade working in kitchens, starting with a 6 month stint in a McDonalds. I have to say, after years of vegetarianism the only "meat" I ever find myself craving is that delicious Big Mac. Bless this man's soul and may he have a safe journey to Burghalla

No you dont understand, fast food is terrible compared to the local diners, burger joints, steakhouses and ethnic restaurants that are literally everywhere in America.

Only white trash and niggers eat fast food regularly,even beaners eat at the local bean dispensaries.

McDs or BK or Hardees or Arby or whatever else is where you eat when you're traveling or on lunch break, that it, becasue in any other circumstance you can get way better food thats actually fresh made for virtually the same money.

I worked at burger King. Each month it seemed like they would edit or add things that just complicated things and then they get pissed why are drive through times longer. Always figured McDonald's was much worse with over complicated things.

>Is this expensive garbage worth a try?
No

wondered why all the flags in my neighborhood were at half-mast

just got done lowering mine

Will Trump make a tweet about this?

?NATIONAL HOLIDAY WHEN?

F.

Gona go get a megamac to pay tribute to this great man.

We will raise a monument in his memory!

Why can't coons contribute like this man?

I have tried, many times, I have never had a big mac, I have had smaller McDs burgers on lunch or when traveling and they were so reliably nasty that I havent gone to a McDs in like 10 years. Even 14 year old "eat anything teenage boy" me knew mcds was nasty.

I do not catch your drift abdul, I hope one of my cousins in the old country stuffs a Braturst up your ass, if you catch my drift. Preferably one made of pork.

If you haven't had one in a while, buy one. You'll probably find that it's smaller than you remember.

I don't understand. Is this amurican """"humour""""? Because it looks like you caught my drift all along.

>one of my cousins in the old country
pic related