Useless cultural traditions

So my uncle died last week and I just went to his funeral. I don't own a black suit, so I just opted for a blue suit (similar to the suit on the right).

Everyone was "deeply offended" that I would dare to be /fa/ at the funeral, and I was berated by some cousins and my parents.

Isn't this proof positive that some "traditions" are insane and not worth maintaining? This stupid "black only at funerals" thing just got me into hot water, for no fucking good reason.

It's not the color of the suit that got you in hot water, it's the fact that you are a fag.

Clown boy over here was too cheap to buy a suit for the last respect he gave his family member.

You are truly the pinnacle of human evolution

The way your clothes look have an effect on the people around you, namely it effects their emotions, thoughts.

In a funeral everyone is supposed to mourn, feel sad.

Dressing up as if you were going to a party goes contrary to that.

thats so fucking gay

seems like your family is close minded

>Everyone was "deeply offended" that I would dare to be /gay/ at the funeral

Next time, just wear the leather studded jockstrap and nipple clamps, cupcake.
Don't leave any doubt in their minds.

When I go to a funeral for a grandparent, uncle etc I wear a black suit with a white shirt and a tie. That's standard. I've been to funerals before where people have been asked to "dress coulourful" and I can't do it. The best I can do is an open collar.

at the very least you wear black shirt, black tie, black shoes. The reasonable thing to do is rent a fucking suit for a day at President Tuxedo, or just no-show and send flowers. Your 'experiment' is just autism showing.

I guess more like clothes minded

seems you're also a thick motherfucker also. If you only had the cash for one suit a black suit should have been your only choice, simply for being able to be used at weddings, funerals and job interviews.

You fucking stupid delusional faggot. some crying over this shit with you dumbfuck peers over a overpriced latte and understand why you fucked up and why you should own up to it instead of blaming everyone else.

>wearing a suit that looks that fucking gay
it's probably not the suit the people were offended by, it's the noise of the vibrating buttplug deep in your rectum distracting people

This.

>clothes minded

pls stop

Why the fuck do you have a gay ass suit in the first place?
Black or dark navy suits are the only ones acceptable unless you're going for a nice white-black complete outfit, and that has almost no place to use other than out on the town.
Black/dark navy are used for everything that calls for a suit. Blue or other colors is full on faggotry. How do you not understand that?

Well, you own a baby blue suit and no black or darkly colored business-appropriate suit.

Don't blame /fa/ for being stupid.

Sounds like your an attention whoring disrespectful faggot.

I know right? I went to my grandpas funeral with a hoodie and my fedora, and everyone mocked me. Fucking normalfag shits. Good thing I'm to intelligent for their petty traditions

renting a suit is cheap

that's so Alt Right of you!

Why do you own a bright blue suit?

kek

You supermassive cock gobbling faggot.

If I was your father I would have grabbed
one of your greasy ears and physically removed you from the service before it started. Then I would have grabbed your bearded neck in the parking lot and physically removed you from this world.

That suit shouldn't even exsist neither should you.

A funeral is not the time or place to stand up to tradition you autist.

Would you invite a fucking clown to a funeral?

Why didn't you buy a cheap pair of black slacks and a cheap black dress shirt?

>OY VEY WHY CAN'T I WEAR FLAMBOYANT COLORS THAT ATTRACT ATTENTION TO MYSELF AT AN EVENT THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT THE DECEASED LOVED ONE

You're a fucking retard. It isn't supposed to be about your faggy fashion statements you fucking cuck, it's supposed to be about gathering with friends and family to remember, honor and mourn your deceased loved one. Why don't you just wear a thong and a strap on next time you fucking flaming homo?

If you honestly didn't have a suit and couldn't afford to RENT one for the day (if you can't afford to rent a suit for a funeral, you shouldn't take off work to attend the funeral in the first place), you should've just worn a plain shirt and khakis.

You wear colorful /fa/ suits to stand out, and you're not supposed to fucking stand out at a funeral. You're supposed to dress modestly, whether that's a black suit or basic-tone formal clothes to show respect for somebody else because it's the last time you get the chance to do it.

>I don't own a black suit

You must be 18+ to post here lad

people like you prove op right.

why are humans so deperate for an opportunity to put people down over clothing? grow the fuck up.

>having the fashion sense of a faggot
this is why you millenials need to be hanged

You dressed up like an absolute faggot and went to your uncles funeral. You my boy, are an Honorary leaf.

Degenerate faggot. Its good your uncle wasn't alive to see you pulling this shit. Tradition is important, you are not.

THATS NOT WHAT ITS ABOUT YOU DEGENERATE SWINE.

Its about respect.

Neither of you deserve a single drop of it until you your selves understand it. Subhuman garbage.

That suit is gay as fuck. Are you a top or a bottom?

>just kidding, we all know you're a bottom, fag

Ask the slimes in the desert. They seem to take the "putting down" a lot more literal.

found picture of op

>2016
>still having archaic "funerals"

All true autists should shit on useless cultural traditions. At my funeral I told my family that MY tradition is that ALL men have to wear Hawaiian shirts with white slacks, and ALL women have to wear red dresses, and they ALL have to watch "Army of Darkness".

That's MY cultural "traditions".

You are correct but insensitive and disrespectful. You either don't go or you conform if you know they care about this.

Fuckin peacocks.

Onegin. It will make sense when you are older. The fact that it seems to not make sense now is not an argument.

That's not what the words "cultural tradition" mean.

OP's funeral will be all jock straps and leather chaps with no women allowed.
They will mix his faggot ashes into a drum of lube and then all in attendance will ceremonaly fist each other. Followed by 21 oiled black bulls lining up and masturbaiting into his urn, ejaculating one at a time in 21 cum salute.

rude

old man here. Surely my nieces and nephews will go to my funeral one day. I don't give a fuck what color suit someone wears, but then I'll be dead. A funeral is for the living, and I can see how a colored suit might give them something to be pissed off about when they're already senstive since they're seeing a dead relative.
So yeah, you made the funeral about yourself instead of the deceased. It was undeniably a faux pas, but I get it, I might have done the same thing when I was in my 20s.
You dumbshit you'll be lucky if they don't bring this up the rest of your fucking life.

The fact that you don't care enough to wear the color of mourning is what pissed them off, not the color itself. Why is OP such a faggot?

>Isn't this proof positive that some "traditions" are insane and not worth maintaining?
The fact that you're behaving like a teenage boy and either too poor or retarded is the proof for this?

Kill yourself or stop behaving like a nigger.

Also you should kys for thinking faggot suits like this are /fa/

(you)

Because he lacks any type of empathy and I hope he is next, after his uncle.

>In a funeral everyone is supposed to mourn, feel sad.
That's partly what OP probably protested against.
Niggers "get" funerals
One time when I was in Benin and attended a funeral people weren't sad like we are. They danced, sang and celebrated the life of the deceased, all in colorful clothing. It was exactly how I wish my funeral will be.

Fuck your dead ass, funerals are about those left behind.