Dear Atheist minority of Sup Forums

Dear Atheist minority of Sup Forums,

Please look at the attached image. It shows that Christians are solely responsible for Trump being elected.

Have you thanked your Christian brethren for voting Trump into office lately?

At the very least you euphoric fedoras should go an volenteer at your local church. Do some cleaning or something, doesn't have to be anything big, just something small to show your appreciation.

Because, as the pew research data clearly shows, if Godless atheists had their own way Hillary would be President right now.

Signed,

Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/nyc-more-black-babies-killed-abortion-born
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok I'm not a real polack. Now what?

Nothing except I wish you, and all the other faggot atheists, a pleasant trip back to /Reddit/

Well, if all the Christians who did vote for Obama had voted for McCain or Romney, then Obama would have been soundly defeated, regardless of what Atheists or any other non-Christian group did. So thanks Christians for 8 years of Obama, you have some apologizing to do.

>Worshipping the same God as the enemy

Well cucked, Sup Forums

>jesus
>Jew

No. During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

Dear British minority of Sup Forums,

Americans (of all beliefs) are singularly responsible for electing Trump.

It doesn't matter, Yahweh is the Jewish god, and Jesus is part Yahweh. You worship their God, they tricked you again.

>of all beliefs

>thinks modern Jews are the same as ancient Judeans

I feel sorry for atheists. I really do. It must be hard to be so lost.

>atheists are just 3% away from being Jews

Atheism is blue pilled

Don't try to divide the board. Trump is president because a large swath of the American public voted for him. Religion doesn't matter citizenship does.

>Dear Atheist minority of Sup Forums
Just because you make this same shit threaf every day doesn't mean you are the majority.
>should go an volenteer at your local church.
Why would I support an organization that supports immigrants, refugees, abd all tge other scum of the world?

>divide the board

This is a Christian board. If you don't like that feel free to fuck off back to /Reddit/ with all the other atheist faggots.

>Atheist
>minority
>on /pol

Not an argument

OK I'm not going back.
Now what?

>This is a Christian board
No, it isn't, retard. It's Sup Forums.
>fuck off back to /Reddit
No, you go back to r/christian

Fresh off the boat from /Reddit/ kiddo?

Not an argument

>banaphilliacs on suicide watch

Here's an argument, free of charge.

religion is a mental disease for retards and brainwashed zombies. enjoy your day

>faggot atheist thinks he deserves an argument

You almost feel sorry for them

Not a single argument to be found

>he has funny hat
Atheists B T F O

>not an argument

*tip*

Are you gonna take that britbong? This fedora lord is calling you OUT! Or are you already too btfo'd by how enlightened he is by his own intellect LOL xd (btw that upvote on your post was me my american brother ^_^ )

Ever sense you kikes invaded Sup Forums you brought in traditionalism and hate fucking people who don't fir into your box.
T. "Minority" Atheist who voted for Trump in VA

>Christians always trying to take the credit....
Praise Kek, Praise him!

>*tip*
Not an argument

>I don't like traditionalism

Get lost on your way to /lgbt/?

An atheist saying 'I voted for trump' is no different from an attention whore saying 'I'm not like other girls I like video games XD'.

>ever since

You haven't been here very long I take it.

>JESUS WUZNT NO JEW HE WUZ ARYAN N SHEEEEEIT

He was.

This letter was sent from Pilate to Tiberius Caesar. It's authenticity has been verified and it is currently stored in the Congressional Library in Washington, D.C.

>One day I observed in the midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him and those who were listening to Him. His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30 years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions! Unwilling to interrupt Him by my presence, I continued my walk but signified to my secretary to join the group and listen. Later, my secretary reported that never had he seen in the works of all the philosophers anything that compared to the teachings of Jesus.

Don't let any kike turn you away from Christ.

If jesus were real he would've saved our asses from terrorism and islam...
PRAISE KEK ! KEK IS THE TRUE GOD !

Not an argument
First argument ITT

Holy fuck. You really don't understand that you're basically the Sup Forums version of "we wuz kangz" niggers. Christfag edgelords ruin conservatism for everyone.

please more webm like that

Wtf i hate myself now

Not an argument

Bitch, only one god is responsible for trump.
PRAISE FUCKIN KEK!

Ok In 2020 I will vote for Stein and west
Thanks for telling me in plain English that you don't need my vote

Except the letter is real.

>not an argument

*tipping intensifies*

Praise KEK

>i will cuck even harder

Edgy deus vult LARPers have become even more cringy than fedora tippers.

Sorry about Trump...

On your 60% of a continent.

Sorry, was that a thank you? Or are you a faggot atheist?

>being a cuckservative
Did somebody say edge?

You had nothing to do with him.
Absolutely not. If anything it is abortionists. You know those people who support the murder of babies?
>NYC: More Black Babies Killed by Abortion Than Born-cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/nyc-more-black-babies-killed-abortion-born

>No true scotsman has sugar with his porridge.

>faggot atheist
Edgy christfag with the name calling what happened to be nice to your neighbor?

Wrong, I'm an atheist and I voted Trump you cross-fucking limey

>Get lost on your way to /lgbt/
I hate that board, christfag. Nice assumption.
>An atheist saying 'I voted for trump' is no different from an attention whore saying 'I'm not like other girls I like video games XD'.
And of course you relate me to a femanon
>You haven't been here very long I take it.
Hmmmm you haven't been here very long I take it

>Post meme to counteract
At least form an actual argument

Aren't you special?

>Aren't you special
Says the relgiousfag who also has different versions of Christianity

>A whip for the horse, a bridle for the donkey, and a rod for the back of fools.

So i'm a fool for not being in your mainstream relgion?

Says the faggot atheist

>The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction.

>Says the faggot atheist
You had one job. You could have said "Says the atheistfag who also has different versions of atheism. Dumb britbong with the same name calling

>The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge
Why would I fear something a human wrote up many years ago. I'd rather fear the god of chaos Kek.

I'm agnostic but I see how happy many genuine Christians are and it makes me envious. I kind of want to convert and play along with the fairry tale

always makes me laugh when atheists think they have some sort of mythical majority in 2016, when all polls done consistently show them at somewhere between 3% and 10% depending on the country.

all these non-christians still believe in a creator or "creative force", and think atheism is a bag of dildos.

>christcucks and fedoracucks flinging shit at each other

>when atheists think they have some sort of mythical majority in 2016
We aren't but it's fun to get you relgiousfags triggered by us saying it

>Christcucks do 1 thing right
>somehow negates all the other retarded shit they do, like hold back scientific progress and enable niggers to reproduce like rats

>Haven't killed any niggers yet
>Still complains about them
Keep on believing in "Deus VULT", fag

I believe in God but I'm against all religion, is that acceptable here?

ugh fucking fenian catholic scum

this would be quality if it was true

>tfw I look exactly like that but the text doesn't apply

God wants to be worshiped, temples, human sacrifices and shit. In other words publicity. You Satan.

>Please look at the attached image. It shows that Christians are solely responsible for Trump being elected.
Whether trump was elected or not has nothing to do with the truth claims of the religious.

Checkmate theists.

I worship God every day, I'm just not stupid enough to be part of a cult

>anthology of handwritten "accounts" from a friend of a friend of a friend of an illiterate farmer
>gib church monies
>tell kids in Sunday school they'll burn for eternity if dey dun grow up and gib church monies
>pedo culture

You could demand to abolish police, courts and whole state for such reasons. Any big organization will fuck up somewhere because of human error You anarchist?

Not an anarchist but certainly in favour of far smaller powers

and religion is a different ball game as it's just a profit making machine and an entity with positions of influence/power at the highest levels

you faggot cuck religious fucks are the dumbest people alive, you have an iq lower than my retarded gold fish

I'm an atheist and would have voted for trump cuz he aint NO KILLER, and doesn't lie under oath

Fuck off faggot

look christfags no one cares about christianity anymore on pol , you are real Sup Forumsack to me just as long you hate ((them)) , muslims and faggots