How do we stop manchildren?

they won't spend their money, they'd rather "save" it, hurting the economy

they won't go out and have sex on the regular, back when i was 21, i was banging every single pussy i could get my hands on

they won't drop out of college and go into construction or manufacturing,

i'm almost 50 years old, and i have accomplished more than any of you fucking pussies ever will

suck my 8 inch cock

HOW THE FUCK DO I PUSH TO THE TOP

you're all children, that picture is what i did when i read some of the posts here about "NEETS" go get a job, losers

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

nice 2405 FPW

Tried to get into construction, couldn't get a job as I wasn't in the union. No manufacturing here.

Instead I work overnight shifts at a warehouse and going for a stem degree. Can't afford to go out.

I own a gun, I own a PC, I own a bed, and I own a car. I buy books from the Sup Forums reading list and buy new ones when I finish. Nothing left to do but save up for a house.

>saving money hurts the economy

Why are people this fucking retarded?

I knew school was teaching lies but did they really brainwash people this fucking bad?

youre only a true american when you have 10 creditcards and 3 morgages on your house desu

I was in that thread, sadly
made me thoroughly clean my house right after

That picture is why field days need to always be a thing in the military.

Disgusting Airmen.

So it actually did something positive for you man. Not a bad outcome if you ask me!

Bumping for more loser pics so I can feel better about myself

>piss bottles
>whack shack ding dong covers
>expensive laptop on streaming site
>ungodly cheaply made sheets
>cramp as fuck room to the point of accidently giving a texas hello for reaching for a door

Deployments am i right?

>manufacturing

Where have you been for the last 30 years exactly?

Also your house looks like shit.

Anybody got that "basement ogre" user pic?

>they won't spend their money, they'd rather "save" it, hurting the economy

things cost a lot, most people are just trying to get by paying bills/debt and making sure they have food at the end of the night. Not everybody is buying the new gadgets every month to fill some void in their existence.

>they won't go out and have sex on the regular, back when i was 21, i was banging every single pussy i could get my hands on

Millenials are getting passed some notion that they need to bang any person that gives them some passing interest. Plus going to bars/clubs are expensive, going out meeting people is too much of an effort when there is online dating which most of the time is pretty weird, and the hotbed of human sexuality i.e. college has become a clusterfuck of controversy sex-related mostly scandals of rape.

>they won't drop out of college and go into construction or manufacturing,

college is a good career choice if you're smart, nothing wrong with construction it can be hard to get into due union dues also the fact you could cripple your body if there is an accident on the job but there are risks in life, manufacturing is nearly dead in America and the Western world we don't produce shit anymore.

>i'm almost 50 years old, and i have accomplished more than any of you fucking pussies ever will

hope that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, the good times are behind us, we need to welcome the new world order, the conservative and liberal elite are fucking over every human on this planet.

Only 8 Inches ? Lol.

Looks pretty comfy desu senpai

>almost 50
>on /pol

You've literally accomplished nothing.

Except making good b8

How do I get a job in construction? I'm currently serving in the navy right now but I don't want to go to school.
What are good jobs I can get with minimal education?
I'm a corpsman if that helps anything

>30 years back, things were cheaper and you could spend things without a care in the world.

>30 years back women didn't have the ridiculous standards they have today for men. Being 'fit' and having a decent, mid-end job doesn't cut it anymore even for the average whore under 40. The term 'incel' didn't even exist back then.

>There's no reason to, see above.

It's actually very easy to talk shit on newer generations when you didn't live your youth in the wake of feminism, sjw-correctness and the like.

>they won't go spend their money

Well that's their money, not yours

>they won't go have sex on the regular

Again, their choice

>they won't drop out of college and go into construction or manufacturing

Again, their choice

>i'm almost 50 years old

Why are you on Sup Forums then? You're too fucking old to be engaging in this shit

>suck my 8 inch cock

Doubt it's that big.