When did you grow out of movies?

edgy thread

I like movies, but I am very selective of what media I consume, one hint of leftism or the progressive agenda it's dropped like a bad habit. And I will encourage everyone I know to avoid it.

seems like everything these days has that though. I once heard that movies are basically jewish psychology on screen.

Yeah, I don't watch many movies, but I do enjoy lots of classics circa pre 1980.

thats my favorite movie right there OP
I dont watch many movies though alot just dont interest me and havent since I was around 14 or 15

Everything that is heavily advertised is utter shit.

The last movie i seen in theatres was StraightOuttaCompton. Mostly for the nostalgia and i was given a free ticket by a friend.

I can be bored as fuck, load up Netflix or my Android Box and just scroll past everything, not being interested in any of it.

I miss the older style of 80's / 90's films like resivoir dogs or goodfellas etc, where it was based of storytelling and not extreme visuals.

I guess thats my reason i stopped watching. My brain sits idle while just my eyes are dazzled. Its boring.

i used to really like star wars
i hate what they did with TFA, the nigger and the women... god...i`d take the the Lucas prequels over that anytime.
Now this thing with Rogue One director being an sjw.
I hope this franchise finds the peace it deserves.

most big hollywood movies are just ugly nowdays, like the whole look and color thing just so terrible

pic related was fun though

> When did you grow out of movies?

I didnt grow out of them. Most new movies just suck dick. Ive been watching a bunch of 70s's, 80's and 90'smovies with my 6 year old nephew, and he thinks they are all the most amazing shit ever.

The Trex busting through the fence in Jurrasic Park had his eyes go wide and him hugging me not wanting to look att he screen because he thought it was so scary. abut then he turned back and kept watching not bale to look away.

He saw Jurrasic World before seeing the first one and wasnt even phased by anything in it.

20 years old
still watch movies

you're probably one of those fags who knows insignificant details about the behind the scenes and thinks it makes you hot shit

Not even joking the new Star Wars force awakens ruined movies for me. Haven't really wanted to watch one since.

Movies are an inferior form of art

Literally only stupid people watch movies

I'm tapering off. It's a shame because television and movies used to be my favorite things in the world.

More interested in reading these days anyways. I want to start trying to watch older movies though from before it was so leftist.

Makes it harder to relate to normies though.

They're all fakey and plasticky now.

I guess I grew out of movies when I realized even the tippy top of horror movies no longer scared me at all...almost like I'm too normalized to gore to be freaked out by it anymore...I guess what your saying is like a broader application of this principle. We'll call it the Normie Principle.

I've been thinking this is a possibility as well. New Directors not really knowing how to make good films...making films for immature audiences...most pg-13 movies from 1988 would be rated R today. The curious lack of sex and sexuality in today's films. Lack of soild horror movies.

I noticed what you were talking about in the extreme when I went back and saw a bunch of old Brian De Palma films like Double Body and Blow Out.

>saw the great action films and thrillers of the 80's-90's
>saw the screwball comedies and noirs of the golden age
>saw the cult films of the 70's
>saw the raw pre-code films
have seen the best of the best and what's remaining is mostly shit quality or subversive propaganda.

That's the last movie I saw in theaters and thought it was utter horseshit. It was essentially an SJW rehash of A New Hope. Add in the fact that half of movies these days are reboots/remakes and the other half is capeshit and I really have no desire to see movies anymore. I'd rather watch TV series, much comfier.

>t. video game player

When I found out about the JQ I cannot watch anymore

When I started to live alone.

this year, once Trump won the primary.

Used to check all movie happenings religiously for years.

Now, I ignore trade mags, ignore new trailers, ignore movie, its just boring and old now. Nothing new.

I mean what is the point of wasting your life away watching rich jews play pretend?

I've been wondering to what extent that's real. I mean by 6 degrees of separation everything is connected to that idea, but so is everything else. And at that point what's the point?

And related to picrelated, has anyone else noticed that protagonists in movies are getting way fucking younger and younger?

Wrong.

purity spirals. Wow how rad! How's MIT, bro?

>Sup Forums

anyone who doesn't report this is a piece of shit

better than BLACKED thread or I'm A Jew Ask Me Annotha guestion Goyim threads. Jesus.

bump