Be American

>be American
>turn a murderer into a celebrity
>tell everyone she dindu nuffin she a good gal because she's white and female
no wonder you have so many shootings and such a gangsta culture in your country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one here knows who that is or gives a flying fuck about it. That netflix documentary about it was just trying to ride on the success of Making a Murderer, but it failed miserably.

But yea she's pretty evil.

oh fuck you, you pastanigger

maybe in shitboot it's okay to convict someone for not seeming that upset over the death of some stuck up broad they met last week, but in civilized countries that is not verifiable evidence

seriously what happened eventually, the documentarys make her believable, i dont know what to think.

And when she tried to frame someone else by claiming she'd seen him do the murder?

THATS HOW STRONG THE WHITE BRAND IS

DUMB FUCK

WE'RE THAT GOOD.

WHAT IS BRANDING?

Golly, it's almost like being interrogated for hours and hours in a foreign country by someone speaking a foreign tongue causes you to say whatever the fuck it is they want to hear so you can just go home

>Italian police
>understanding detective work and forensics
>too busy shoving pasta fazool in rectum to do actual police work

If you weren't such a retarded group of pasta monkey maybe you could've convicted. But alas, you are retarded pasta monkeys

>Be a retarded pasta nigger
>hate Bush and Americans
>American comes to enjoy your country
>Some paki Brit gets murdered
>find out she was raped
>turns out they found the semen of a "TANNED" (read nigger) German
>turns out he was arrested and charged with rape before
>pasta niggers actually decide to let him go
>pasta niggers hold her without proof because that's how laws work when you have eggplant DNA traveling through your veins
>retarded prosecutor claims American killed her because of a chinese cartoon book called BLOOD+ (shitty vampire manga)
>after holding her for years let her go because no real evidence

It's been 100 years and these stupid niggers are still mad.

This bitch is a total sociopath.

If you have any emotional intelligence, you can see it just from watching interviews with her.

Just look at the creepy smile.

>emotional intelligence

Met a girl who looks like Jodi Arias. Does this mean she's evil too and should be avoided?

she's completely fucking lost all hope for her fellow man due to the shit she was put through, you filthy shit

>emotional intelligence

why did i even respond

She's trying to look creepy, you mong, that exact scene is her saying something along the lines "either you think i'm innocent and the world is a sick place that takes years from innocent people based on assumption, or i'm guilty and i walk among you, having gotten away with a random killing for fun"

the takeaway was not her innocence, it was the system, same as MaM. People are too fucking stuck in their "X or Y" debates that they can't look at the larger issue for half a fucking second, even with all their 'emotional intelligence'

Lmao shut up you pasta nigger. Your country literally has third world levels of corruption, why did you believe anything your police say?

Kys.

Maybe if you greaseballs had a real police force and hired intelligent detectives maybe you would have caught the murder.

Thank god your judicial system was smart enough to recognize how shitty the police work was.

Is this emotional intelligence?

>nigger kills roommate
>blame white American
Eat shit you greaseball

I don't fucking care, I'd still fuck the living shit outta here.

and fuck the rest of you. We leafs are here to shit post and fuck up this place.

Holy shit the amount of american butthurt in this thread is wonderful

that's kek's intelligence

ironic how they use the term "greaseball" which doesn't really apply to actual italians
whatever, ignorance can't be fixed

>this amount of asshurt
>in reply to that post

man i wish you had self awareness because this is fucking hilarious

Meanwhile your police is so great they cant stop kids shooting each others in schools.
lol amerisharts, go back to walmart

Hope it was worth it. Made your country's entire justice system a laughing stock when your cucked prosecutor lets the shitskin murderer go free due to anti-American sentiment.

ching chong xiun lee

>this amount of asshurt
mhm nope
been here long enough

Hey Sup Forums what was her name again?
I thought it was Amanda "Going Lecter on Meredith Kercher"

It's always great talking about her on boards with flags.

Everyone agrees on her guilt aside from one particular flag. Try and guess which one.

What the fuck are you talking about? Our justice system IS a laughing stock and has been for the last 20 years
Even at the highest levels it's just silly and dumb, made stupid by half a century of laws made to protect the powerful
No wonder that the small police force of a shitty countryside village can't handle an homicide
And anyway it's clear that she's innocent and Mbeke was the real murderer

Meanwhile your cops are too busy arresting people for working too much to even commit any brutality.

Being terrible is being terrible. Being terrible and loudly announcing it so others can laugh at you is what makes you a laughingstock.

>american girl invites nigger for a threesome to cuck her pasty whiteboi bf in accordance with US tradition
>dindu culturally enriches british girl
>somehow it's my country's fault

Look, this is somehow standardized behaviour amongst burger women. There was another burgette visiting Florence (obviously with a white boyfriend) who invited a senegalese dindu met in the club to her place. She was murdered by the aforementioned dindu.
It's getting almost sad, at least swedish women don't do that on purpose

Too bad noone cares about it. We've always been a closed nation and always minded our own business. We have our ups and down and we're entirely aware of both, unlike many other nations. We know our limits and our strengths and we give 0 fucks if someone jokes on them

Hello fellow Italian. How was your day? Great, I hope.

What the fuck? Those freaks need to face the gallows.

>Meanwhile your police is so great they cant stop kids shooting each others in schools.

schools are gun free zones.

it is illegal to do crime.

the police know this.

If nobody cares and you give zero fucks, why did you feel the need to call those discussing it butthurt? Why did you feel compelled to 'defend' your legal system's status as a laughingstock by insisting it's always been shit? Why are you still replying to me with this tone of "I'm right, you're wrong" despite having nothing of actual import to say?

Is THIS emotional intelligence?

you would know all about gangsta culture right mario

italian, the niggers of yurope

hes got nothing, luigi is done. he gave up the battle with a mass kys shitpost. hes outa meatballs.

this is what an itlaian looks like. pic related, a roach

p.s. you are not white

>We know our limits and strengths
Should've remembered them during WW2 Mario

>hes got nothing, luigi is done. he gave up the battle with a mass kys shitpost. hes outa meatballs.

Hello burger, i will be your opponent now. And you're not gonna like it. Not even one bit

Hello fellow Italian. How was your day? Great, I hope.

>try to find out what this thread is about
>look up "Jodi arias trial."
>view Wikipedia article
>find this
Kek.

I swear Amanda comes on Sup Forums just to shitpost in these threads.

Nobody gives a shit, fuck you

*leans into mic*
Wrong.

Says the country literally run by mafias.

Oh what the fuck, Italy? I've been meaning to scold you about this...

You found this person innocent, didn't like the result and put her back on trial again because you couldn't stand the fact you let a bunch of nignogs into your country and that you're half-eggplant yourself, and that your justice system is a joke and your entire economy is based on tourism because your a bunch of octaroon, fat lazy fucks. In this country what you tried to do is called fucking Double Jeopardy, and it's not allowed so no we don't give a fuck about your backwards corrupt noodle shit.

All I said is I hope you had a great day. I will still have respect for your country even if you make malicious remarks!

Fuck you, you fucking wop.

Yes

And who the fuck is she?

>be Italian
>have shit police department
>accuse white woman of murder
>little to no evidence
>inquisit a half-baked confession out of her

Pastaniggers cannot into justice

What's your problem? Stop being so incompetent and insult every single person who you don't like.

>has no argument
>calls every american cucks

Go make some fucking greasy pizza, Garlic Bread

I thought she was guilty, but the problem is that the buffoons handling the case didn't know what the fuck they were doing and ruined it.

After seeing the documentary, I could no longer tell if she was guilty or if she was in fact innocent. And the problem is we'll never actually know because of how shitty the people in charge of the investigation handled it.

Stop being a cuck.

>be american
>come home from shipping missiles to isreal
>shit myself while shopping for wonder bread
>get attacked by protesters
>get shot in a mass shooting
>nurse slaps me for not using xer preffered pronouns
>can't get obamacare because i spent my data cap on asian cartoons
>lose my job because it got moved to mexico
>get arrested for collecting rainwater
>serve three life sentences for resisting arrest
>cellmate trades my asshole for toilet wine
>get shot

but at least my flag is on the moon

>radiation has caused the flag to become completely white

Anyone who actually looks at the evidence in this case and thinks she did it is legitimately mentally impaired.

Greasier than your mom's cunt after Jamal finishes his business, that ok?

This

>because she's white
i didn't know SJW's had spread to italy.

After how many years?

>eggplant DNA

I'm Republican. We don't fuck niggers unlike your nasty Italian sluts.

>Who's Varg Vikernes

Italian police is a fucking joke. They arrested seismologists for not predicting an earthquake.

There's a saying in Interpol:

"A competent Italian policeman is never an Italian policeman".

It doesn't help that the Italian police banned the FBI and Scotland Yard from joining the investigation. The "investigation" was a joke and Guliano Mignini should be fired from the days of Il Mostro.

>i'm republican so i don't get cucked
mmmm think again sweetheart

Excuse me? I'm not familiar with that term. Is it derogatory?

She Knox that if you're a white American with tits, they put you away for four years because they thinka you gadda da malocchio.

>be norwegian
>so fucking desperate to be noticed i jam an isolated post in the middle in the hopes i get a few (you)'s so my village can afford to repave the main road

How can people be so retarded to think she was guilty when they found DNA of an African German inside of her who was convicted of rape before? Same guy a neighbor said saw fleeing from the scene while they also found her blood on his belongings?

There's a fucking convicted nigger rapist with his DNA inside her and you're going to let him go and try to convict Harry Potter and some leftist from Seattle?

Pasta niggers are inbred morons

Greaseball mostly applies to american italians.
Guinea is the most appropriate slur for Italians because it heavily implies that Italians have nigger blood, which they do

Wop and Dago are also appropriate for Italians

This.

You pasta niggers need to learn how to handle evidence and critical thinking in general

>They arrested seismologists for not predicting an earthquake.
Yes, if you occupy a public position and people die because you are an incompetent leech you go to jail here

I'm more concerned that you have these photos saved. And don't act like your Sicilian grandmother wasn't MOORED.
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

I see

Who was in charge of supplying them with up-to-date instruments and devices?

Amanda "Going Lecter on Meredith Kercher" Knox

Niggerbrained Guinea fucks with your laughing stock greased palm justice system, It's too bad Northern Italy can't break off and rejoin Switzerland/Austria/Trieste because southern Nigger Bloods and Sicilian actual niggers bring the whole country down

She proved*

And i really hope she had fun.
Now let's talk about you, tell me more about your 1/128th irish ancestry that makes you white, Jamal Ramirez Al-Detroiti

kek, other Americans need to realize they need to uncuck themselves

Lol this as well. See I think she had some sort of hand in the murder/rape, but I don't think she was directly involved.

Like, she may have said, "hey here's a key to my house, come over whenever you feel like it", and then went to her boyfriends house .

The only suspicious part is the fact that she went home and didn't notice the window broken, TOOK A SHOWER and didn't notice any blood until after she got out.

Her testimony is bullshit, but to be honest, after how many years she probably spent trying not to think about it, some of the details got lost.

I still to this day have no idea if she was or was not guilty, because half way through that documentary I started doubting her but also doubting the pasta niggers handling the case.

Amanda "Do you like Huey Lewis and the news?" Knox

>Catholic
lmaoing @ ur life

Thread overseer here. Just coming by to tell you, you are wrecking the Amerifat so hard kek

Is spic still an appropriate slur?

>ywn get to bang foxy knoxy

Why live, gentlemen? Why live at all?

And how to SECURE A CRIME SCENE.

Jesus fucking Christ.

This has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SUBJECT

Reported for spam.

Amanda "i'm the one who knocks" Knox

Yeah it's enough because you're losing.
Too bad burger, i've got all night long and i'm not gonna stop until your mongrel tears don't start flowing

Literally who?

Americans have a real obsession with false convictions. They love rooting for the little guy against the system. Problem is, there is a limited supply. So you get shit like the West memphis three or Steven Avery who they build up entertainment about and everyone roots for even though they're guilty as fuck. And this cunt is obviously guilty.

As an Irish guy, you Italian faggots sure look like shit. I mean look at Jersey Shore. Ruined your whole reputation. Get drunk, bang sluts, gel your hair, wear fucking stupid Armani Exchange clothes, and go tanning.