Hillary Clinton was the only one who could help this literal 10/10 Ukrainian fighter qt to victory and freedom

>Hillary Clinton was the only one who could help this literal 10/10 Ukrainian fighter qt to victory and freedom
>But you guys just had to make sure that a racist clown won for keks

Aren't you ashamed of yourselves?

>wanting a reptilian in the oval office

That's a Russian. Ukraine is less of a country than Belgium.

>10/10
Damn she's ugly, 6/10 at most fampai.

how much does she charge per hour? i got grenades lying around.

what race is this woman? Fug she looks almost exactly like someone I know, down to the behavior even. jew?

What does she means by that nose?

The Art of The Deal. Russia gets Ukraine. America gets a few years peace.

Oyyyy

Fuck ukrainian whores, they are the worst. Let's also not forget femen.

god dammit this woman is insane

qty with that nose...

>that nose

My guess is she's got Jewish Caucuses heritage

>10/10

More like 6/10

Fuck Ukraine

lol no. this is a 6/10

I expected more from norway, in picture they are really pretty, but if this is literal 10/10, I got some bad news for you norbro

Russia wants Alaska back.

>Nose
I'm sure she wanted Hillary to win

that's a 4 senpai

that is 4/10 and only if guaranteed fuck

What's wrong Abdul, some Ukrainian goddess kicked your ass?

Nope

>6/10

Wrong again. Correct answer: 4/10

da ja mat` ee ebal na vpiske.

You nailed it bro. She probably laughed at his micropenis.

Pretending like we don't know why moderately attractive women get into military schools

>She probably laughed at his micropenis

she probably had a bigger dick than him, but it was dark, how could have he known

What the fuck. You live here and have such a fucked scale? That is above average to you?

She has a bad nose, but she's cute enough to put babies in.

Being fat is an automatic 0/10, scale starts from there.

Yeah no thanks man. Not into the whole "Let's escalate conflicts with Russia because Raytheon needs to sell some bombs no fly zone 10k troops plz lol" thing Clinton was pushing.

my cousin almost looks exactly like her, though she has westernized herself with loads of makeup, but shit, its almost a 1:1 copy of her.

And my cousin is also...well because shes a cousin, distant family...so yea, fug. Probably should take a DNA test to see if I have jew in me. Would explain my excellent linguistical shitposting ability though.

no

fuck off hohol sympathizer

say hi to Givi for me if you ever find yourself in Donetsk

who is this soldier qtie?

That is really unsettling

>Estonian flag
>being so cowardly you make your women fight.

Kek almighty.

I don't fucking get it, the US stomps a mudhole in someone's ass, the world goes batshit saying they are war mongers.
The US stops being war mongers, and now the US are pussies that should be ashamed of ourselves?

Fuck you, no more world police. Let China and Russia handle that shit.

>I don't fucking get it, the US stomps a mudhole in someone's ass, the world goes batshit saying they are war mongers.
>The US stops being war mongers, and now the US are pussies that should be ashamed of ourselves?
As one danish user said. Nato is not a defensive alliance, it's a way for US to subjugate small nations trough boogeyman, bribes and blackmail.
There are only 2 countrie in nato with foreign policy. US and UK. Everyone else just parrots.

>wearing make up
>standing like a little girl

Why do women think they are fit for active duty?
I'm not trying to be sexist. I mean genuinely, on a basic level, what makes us think that women would be good?

>I am not sexist, but how women can possibly be good.

Yeah. No sexism.

Reread what I said Ivan.
You've misinterpreted it

HOLY BABY JESUS SHES HOT

Fuck why are all threads so weak, Sup Forums tier, shills and low quality bait today? What the fuck is happening?

are you implying that girl isnt strong enough herself?

>ukrainian