Sweden: We will now receive more refugees than ever

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3429/sweden-we-will-now-receive-more-refugees-than-ever.html?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

>SvD reports: We will this year and next year accommodate more refugees than ever. At the same time, we have a housing shortage. It is a very tough situation for municipalities, says Minister for Employment Ylva Johansson at a press conference.

>To help municipalities receive new asylum seekers, the Government therefore proposes that municipalities should get more time from the order comes to receive asylum seekers (there is no room for) till they arrive. For 2016 it is extended from a maximum of two months to a maximum of four months. But for 2017 it's back to two months again.

>- But the law applies. It is not voluntary or freely chosen, says Ylva Johansson and states that the government will not accept that any municipality attempts to escape.

>- If there are municipalities that do not follow the law, I am prepared to impose sanctions, says Ylva Johansson, without explaining what the sanctions are.

>Now 21,702 newly arrived asylum seekers will be allocated to municipalities according to the new residence law which came into force in March this year. But problems with housing means that many municipalities find it difficult to meet their quotas. Last week 12,892 moved to a municipality, while 6,216 had been assigned to a municipality but still live at the Immigration Service's asylum facilities.

>The 21,702 to be distributed this year are just some of the newly arrived asylum seekers the municipalities receive. Most have arranged for housing on their own. According to the Migration Board's latest forecast, nearly 70,000 newly arrived asylum seekers with a residence permit are to be received by the municipalities in 2016.

SWEDEN

YES

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2825/162-000-refugees-came-to-sweden-494-got-jobs.html
svd.se/1400-sa-ska-kommuner-klara-sitt-asylmottagande
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sad!

Well, sorry guys. You should leave Sweden. It's simply beyond repair.

Sweden pls stop

no fucking stay there

Can i fly to sweden and claim to be arefugee for shits and giggles?

RIP Sweden

Their punishment must be more severe.

as long as you're brown yes
just leave the airport throw away your passport and start yelling aloha snackbar

>we have sent out the new orders for immigrants
>our suppliers say they can get the stock here in four months
>distribution centres, please make sure there are appropriate facilities to receive the new stock

Sweden, literally ordering new rapefugees like office supplies

Sweden is beyond saving.It's even worst than France and Germany.

can i rape 9/10 too?

Sweden badly wants that "Biggest Cuck of the Year" award from Germany

you know, a year ago I thought it was kinda funny.

But now it's just sad. I feel sad for the Swedish people. RIP you retarded idiots.

Leave it and burn anything you left behind and on your way out.

well you're a refuge so of course you can, if you're caught you'll spend maybe a month in jail and then you're free to rape again

Yes.
We recently decriminalized rape if it is committed by non-whites.

Is this that "fake news" I've been hearing about?

So they can wait for their new country to fall to cultural Marxism as well?

No, they need to stay and fix their broken country.

kek

At least they secured Swedish Democratic victory

you're kidding... right?

>dear XYZ, you were approved for a quota of 6216 units but you were accidentally shipped twice your allotment. please inform whether you have appropriate facilities to make use of such an allotment and make arrangements to return for redistribution any stocks you are unable to utilise

SWEDEN WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!

DO YOU LIKE BEING THE MOST KEKED PLACE ON EARTH YOU FUCKING RETARDS!!??!

>recently
Sure, Sven.

They are welcome to try.

Does the EU pay you guys for taking them in? I seriously can not understand why you do this unless there is some financial reason for it?

>Sweden banned Christmas lights to avoid angering its muslim "citizens"

please tell me you're kidding

Anyone notice how the largest and most powerful of Poland's former enemies are under attack?

WAKE ME UP!

No, they need to stay there and fix their country

Hes half kidding.

They can have ours we dont want them

So why did you invited them,Hans ?

Excellent news. Pushing more whites to the alt-right.

Only the most die hard progressives will stick to their ideological guns while they are begin raped.

I really hope that country consumes itself sooner rather than later. As it is inevitqble and the left is weakened right now, the sooner it happens the better.

Does the UN's predictions about Sweden becoming officially becoming classified as a third-world country in the next 2 or 3 decades still hold up?

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2825/162-000-refugees-came-to-sweden-494-got-jobs.html
>Only a microscopic part of the 162,000 refugees who last year sought asylum in Sweden have so far got jobs. In fact only 494 of the thousands of asylum seekers in the labor market, writes SVT. This corresponds to 0.3 per cent of all asylum seekers that came last year.

>Despite this fact, the Swedish Government still insists that the massive flow of migrants to the country is good for the Swedish economy.

>According to an article by the Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten, a refugee in Sweden gets SEK 6700,- a month, the first two years, once the application of asylum is granted.

>This means that Sweden's approximately 5 million tax payers have to pay 2,600 each per year, and that is only for the refugees that arrived last year.

well......thats that isnt it? We were already reeling but somehow the government stopped it. And now they go at it again....i dont have a proper education yet so i cant leave and get a job in another country, i am so fucked

>I seriously can not understand why you do this unless there is some financial reason for it?

When it's not capitalists wanting more cheap labor as it is in the US, or left-wing parties wanting more voters, the answer will always be:

NIGGERS, JEWS

BAD NEWS

There is something you can do...

Why dont you guys just organise a big protest against this and dare them to force "muh sanctions" on you? Because it sounds like an empty threat. anyway, a sanction, whatever that means, sounds a lot better than a mass cucking

I don't know who that guy at the podium is

But he's pretty sexy

would bang/10

I did jack shit.
A woman on her muh feels trip did this on her own(while they play happy world so the next elections wont be a full a disaster she pissed a lot of CDU/CSU off by doing this)

Good luck

Tell me this shit isn't real? Pls Sweden anons tell me this is fake

Build a wall around Sweden, then keep nuking it until it you reach the other side of the planet.

No price is too high to wipe the terrible disease that is Sweden from Earth.

lål

Fucking speechless. Someone needs to build a wall around Swedenstan. Literally the most pathetic white people in the history of Western civilization.

>stay there and fix it
How? No, seriously how? It's much easier said than done. At this point, for the benefit of all, you better start harboring native white Swedes in the US. Just white flight it.

Didn't they just kick out 30000 shitters? I'm getting mixed messages here.

Sweden also recently outlawed white women/white men couples.

This has gone unnoticed for the most part, due to Swedish women's complete lack of interest in their feminized babby '''''men'''''

You know Sweden is fucked when you can't even tell if this is a joke of not.

>a refugee in Sweden gets SEK 6700,- a month, the first two years,
That's more than my NEETbux REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RIP Sweden.

After Hitler's example, the JWO are terrified that whites will wake up to the JQ and genocide them.

So they're trying to exterminate whites and replace them with a less intelligent, lower-agency population.

nice source

Whenever swedistan comes out with something like this the svens all try to say that swedes are actually very internally racist but outwardly tolerant. If that's true then why aren't swedes finally saying enough is enough? Even reasonable liberals can see that their situation is fucked. Is it pure brainwashing, then? Help me out goatfuckers

what goes on in their brains

Any Swedish friends that want to dodge the muslims can come to Chile anytime, theres only one requirement tho, your sister has to come with you, no sister no visa.

Source?

You're beyond repair Sweden, abandon all hope and start killing random people till you get taken out.

At this point everything that's happening in Sweden is so absurd that fiction and jokes are no different from truth.

>This isn't even my final form

>1939 IIIrd Reich and USSR rape Poland.
>2016 Both of these don't exist anymore, but Poland is still here.
Don't mess with Poland

>Tell me this shit isn't real? Pls Sweden anons tell me this is fake
I wanted to believe that, too. But sure enough, it's real.

svd.se/1400-sa-ska-kommuner-klara-sitt-asylmottagande
>"Could be sanctions if they don't accept refugees"
>The government agrees to a temporarily easing to help municipalities process all of the newcomers. At the same time, the ones refusing to accept any are being threatened with sanctions.

I hope that Brexit and the Trumpening inspires the Svens to let their Viking genes show again.

I also hope its not violent. But this is traiterous and humiliating for them. I would understand if it were more violent than it has been (a few arson cases and street violence).

Allow me to explain
>Have white children
>Speak your mind
>Organize with the resistance movements like Soldiers of Odin
>Vote SD
>Stop being a pussy faggot

Lemme guess... Far-right political parties gaining too much traction after Trump was elected? Need a new batch of shitskins to water the population down?

WTF ARE YOU DOIN' SWEDEN?!?!

DIDN'T Y'ALL USED TO BE VIKINGS N' SHIT?!?!

When will the nordic blood in Swedes awaken and cause them to mass-murder all the refugees?

any sort of protest agains the government would lead to social suicide and getting fired from my job, even if the country is heading towards war/collapse i wont throw away my job until i can get out of here, this is a boiler that isnt letting out any steam, and its going to pop in a couple of years for sure

Its true. They even paid one $15,000 for his services raping an evil white swede woman.

How the fuck did Sweden get so fucked up? They were even neutral during ww2, so you can't use the "hurrr Hitler" or "hurrr remember the holocaust" argument like in Germany.

>newcomers
Holy shit, we live in a modern version of Westworld!

This is gonna get ugly I can't wait.

How can Germany even compete?

Stop watching American television.

>Have white children
Those same children are endangered in this country. Hell maybe they'll even be discriminated against in the future. And nobody is guaranteeing you that they'll have their white genes passed on further. How can you fully educate and redpill your kids when the entire world around them is left leaning? You as a father will be voiceless compared to their teachers throughout their lives.

>Speak your mind
You can get fired and beaten for that. Maybe even arrested for hatespeech.

>Stop being a pussy faggot
Man up meme doesn't work in this situation.

Fake news.

you forgot your pic

It's real, sadly... :-(
The only thing that can "save" Sweden now is Muscovite carpet nuking!

Someone please explain to me why Swedes haven't started killing government officials, honestly, this is lunacy

Is Montenegro as cucked as Sup Forums tends to report? And if so why?

We don't want Swedes here, they are retarded cuck faggots that will vote democrat

At least Mexicans have traditional family values

>this post
>that flag
Maximum cruelty.

ORGANIZE YOU PUSSIES

at least we have things like IE. and your case is way more immediate and dire. fucking network to connect with likeminded swedes who are sick of the cucking

Nope. No need spreading their cuck genes and infecting the remaining white countries.

I doubt it, we just enjoy making fun of the name of their country, MountainNigger.

Same reason you wouldn't have done shit if Hillary had won.

>How the fuck did Sweden get so fucked up? They were even neutral during ww2, so you can't use the "hurrr Hitler" or "hurrr remember the holocaust" argument like in Germany.

Because (((((((they))))))) will never stop. It'll never be enough.

Look at Sweden. You have to fight or this will be your countries fate without exception.

YOU HAVE TO FIGHT

Is that Clock Boy on the right throwing the horns?

Nice.

I have given up hone on change, the only hope now is crashing this country as fast and as hard as possible. The only way the cucked zombie sheeps will wake up is if they get taxed to 95% and every one knows some one that has been robbed or sexually assaulted.

>leaving your homeland your family, ancestors and people have lived in for thousands of years
You're all part of the problem. The decline of our identity is the main issue.

If you really believe there is no difference between us or them, nothing special that makes us us or any reason why it's us who inhabit Sweden; Why would accepting millions of shitskins into your country be any problem. We're all the same, right? We've got no more right to the land than anyone else, right?

Fucking hell. ;___;

>Oy vey, Sweden is starting to wake up, better give them more (((cultural enrichment))) to destroy them as soon as possible

>At least Mexicans have traditional family values
>favoring spics who vote for Democrats 80% of the time, cause crime, and will soon outbreed whites instead of your own European brothers

Spotted the kike.

>implying a civil conflict wouldn't break out within 5-10 years

we had already begun organizing and arming.

Jävla sossar.

I've been trying to fix Sweden by raising awareness, writing to newspapers and schools, yet no one wants to listen. And I'm not even that much of a racist. I'm a lefty by Sup Forums standards, as I do not hate brown people just because they are brown, but in Sweden I'm being called right wing extrremist, nazi, and of course, a blatant racist

This. Build a wall around it and let the muds finish them off. Swedes are a fucking disease.

Only people who ever report on our irrelevant country are salty Serbs who lost their summer sea and salty Croats who think they ever had our sea so take their comments with a grain of salt.

That said this country is a Slavic shithole ran by the mafia just like all the rest. It only looks prettier than usual in few places.

Not true. Not at all true.

You Svens just need to become like 1980's movie villains. You'll be feared. And quite naturally, every form of conditioning can be broken then. We elected an 80's villain as president just to fight the cuckoldry.

Fight the cuckoldry, Sven.