Amerishit hate thread

Untermenschricans are on pair with dog excrement

>42% """"white""""(30-38% real European)
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>quarter of said whites has injun, polish semite or negro blood
>media/education/banks all run by the jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>adopting niggers and chinks is a normal american practice
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexuality
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti-white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was a mudslim
>tolerates a black domestic terrorist group
>almost all food is unnatural shit created by monsanto

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHRNSeuvzlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

everyone knows that niggerland is a fucking mess. we`re being run over by rapefugees but atleast we`re not getting executed by niggers in broad daylight

sure I'm in

niggers

ok have a nice thread
youtube.com/watch?v=hHRNSeuvzlM

Good

You don't actually call black people niggers to their face, do you?

pretty much entire SJW movement and leftism originated in USA. they are to blame for most of what happened.

And when it comes to whiteness, average american is not white at all but some kind of mudded "white".

ok thread needs more dead burgers

HAHAHAHA seriously nigger? Lefties here always try to persuade us to do something because "it works in Europe". Yeah man they totally invented it, apparently Marx wasn't German and neither was Engels :^)

% """"white""""

When did it go from 60% to 42%? I mean I knew 60% was a stretch but what are you basing 42% on?

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

nice pasta faggot

k im done thank me later

inb4 thread delete

Can't wait for Russia to rape your women.

this all sounds like a personal problem. could easily be solved if you killed yourself

I think it is the number that doesn't include hispanics.

>Id kkk

Thanks

You're welcome :D

Fair enough although that will also include actual European Spaniards (they get branched in with Hispanics) so it will most likely be higher than 42%.

Not as funny the second time around.
Hey, Argie, there's already an American hate thread. But hey, keep the hate coming. It's funny. By the by, what exactly is real white, her Mengele? Not like I don't already know your answer.

We say jump. You're govt asks how high. Deal with it.

Full version

Jewnited States of Jewmerica

Old US = ok

Modern US = hell no

russian subhuman shills at at it again

Putin, go home. There are better things to do with your time. But before you go, I have to ask- am I the only one who looks at this Crimea situation and sees some reminders of the Sudetenland incident?

>when did it go from 60% to 40%
it didn't op is memeing.
if you don't count illegal immigrants it is more like 70%

The Gavno Federation of Russia, that absolutely no one wants to live in

And yet its still a better place to live than Argentina.

How does that make you feel?

Lovely

Love you guys. Stay frosty.

Argentina is a subhuman shithole but that doesn't means that the jewnited cuckstates of niggerland is any good

Isn't the Polish one funny? Like his people are so great at warfare themselves. Weren't they the ones who charged tanks on horseback in WWI? And were curbstomped by that master military strategist, Adolf "let's invade Russia in the Winter" Hitler?

Personally, my favorite Polack joke is the one about the screen doors on the submarines

oops...your*

can i get a (you) now?

>Weren't they the ones who charged tanks on horseback in WWI?
Yes, exactly!

Would be awesome to have your home automated by TempleOS

As a Canadian, I can't really say anything bad about America, because I'm from Canada. However, we get annexed and you're wiling to support guerrilla fighters, I'd accept the help.

Honestly, at least your food is great. All my people have done for world cuisine is find out how many different things we can put cheese in. Granted, I love cheese, but it's not exactly cuisine, is it?

The good thing about being American, though? I live within five miles of Authentic Italian, Greek, Japanese, Polish, German, Korean, Thai, and Indian food places. We even get the nice tables at the Indian place, 'cause we're neighbors.
So others can hate on us all they want, but as a wealthy, white, northern American, I could care less.

Except for the South. Fuck you, Dixieland.

Why are you so salty nigger? Please tell us about your great country and its history?

Why are you so salty nigger?
Please tell me about your great country and its history?
XVII century?
Oh can't hear you over my X century ancestors!

>>
>Honestly, at least your food is great.
>Italian, Greek, Japanese, Polish, German, Korean, Thai, and Indian food places.
/ck/

is this the daily butthurt thread? cool

Please, no. Restraint and avoidance of places like that are all that's keeping me from reaching Brando size.

Basically

The Frankfurt school came from Germany